It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The X-FILES movie would be great if it didnt fall apart at the end

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Covers most of the goodies, from 'Ancient Aliens' (even though theyre monsters), Government conspiracies, secret government/illuminati types, staged terrorism..

The ending is pretty much crap, but everything up to the end was pretty good tbqh.

sorry if this is OT

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I agree 100%. The ending tried to put way to much in it seemed. I own the book for that movie

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Hate to say this but yeah I agree with you totally 100%, funny I should see this cause I put it on last night whilst intoxicated, despite this I still enjoyed it and the Aliens were creepy so in my opinion it was a good effort from the XFiles team in the end.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Wait. What?

There's no new Xfiles movie yet; they're still in talks, right?

Or do you mean the new SG-1 straight to DVD?

I suspect this thread has been teleported here from 1998, or there's a serious glitch in the Continuum!

If the old one, then, great scene rescuing Iced-Scully!

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
www.thesun.co.uk...

THE truth is still out there - and X Files agents Mulder and Scully are on their way back to discover it.

It's being made

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Worst part of the interview was this statement,

"When I’ve talked to Chris about the film, we’ve both said we want to start filming in winter 2005 and bring it out in the summer of 2006."

The recent news that a a sequel was in the works really had me excited, but it seems to me that if it was going to happen it would have already happened.

new topics

top topics

join