It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foxx news trying to disqualify their own poll

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
Making his supporters sound like a cult by calling them "Paulites", I mean, what is the point of that? I would hope that statements like that would cause a few more American voters to stop and ask why are they demonizing this man so much, but I don't know if it will.

Keep pushing folks, use what tools are at your disposal to get the Ron Paul message out there.

A thought just occurred to me: if against all odds Sen. Paul won the GOP nomination or was on the verge of it, would the PTB allow it? Or would they remove him from the running to put in the candidate they want facing Clinton/Obama?

I'm pushing for adoption of the term "Paulitician" to describe RP supporters. Paulites does seem a little cultish.
IMO Dr. Paul doesn't have any dirt or skeletons in his closet "they" could use to discredit him or they would have done so by now...so permanently silencing him is a real fear I have if his support keeps growing the way it has been.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
reply to post by ElectRon41

WEll... I happen to find that sickening! You broke you buy! You go to a store you dont touch anything. blah blah blah..

You are saying bottom line, We need to stay and kill them off, so they dont come back to haunt us right? What are we fixing anyway???

We need to murder every one that doesnt agree with us?? Did Ron Paul state, he is just going to act like a Wimp and say, opps my bad, cya?

Thats just being plain ignorant, and you might as well go back to your tube, Fox news is calling to you!

You really want our boys and girls there another 5-15 years?

[edit on 7-9-2007 by zysin5]

You completely missed the point. What he was saying is that we're not going to lose our honor by withdrawing our troops and we're not going to be seen as weak either. We will just be changing our corrupt foriegn policy and doing the right thing by gettin' the hell out of there. We have no business being over in the middle east except for glorious, lovely oil---and we can get that anywhere. Sure it'll cost us more, but we won't be stuck in an endless war.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I'm pushing for adoption of the term "Paulitician" to describe RP supporters. Paulites does seem a little cultish.

Any of these silly puns, and or comments is only working to disfavor those who want to make up those names for Ron Paul supports like you and I.
A little cultish? It sure is! Agree'ed! I hope you saw my video I posted 1 page back, I suggest watching it.

And are you suggesting they might kill him?

Edit.. Mind was moving faster than my fingers.. had to reword my post, I came off wrong to my friend ElectRon..

[edit on 7-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Yep we got our sabers in a bind there.. I was talking about how it made me sick where those who stand on sticking it out..

Not the post Citzen made about comming into the house, and it was a good metaphore.. NP
Or you agreeing with him..

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5

Any of these silly puns, and or comments is only working to disfavor you.
A little cultish? Did you see my video I posted 1 page back, I suggest watching it.

And are you suggesting they might kill him?

Somehow or another you got me all wrong. I'm the biggest RP supporter I know. I've been following him since an appearance on the Alex Jones radio show last year.
And yes, it doesn't take a genius to see how much of a threat Ron is to the establishment, so I fear there IS a real possibility that "they" will try to take him out. JFK, RFK...that ring a bell? They too were trying to change the status quo military industrial corporate rule the USA has devolved into. What happened to them?

FOX is another cog in the great mechanism of disinformation we've been force fed for longer than I've been alive. Murdoch owns a very large percentage of the news we read every day...it's no wonder so many people are still oblivious to Ron Paul's campaign of freedom and peace and prosperity between ALL nations. We don't need to keep bullying folks in the middle east to be just like us. We need to treat them with some amount of respect and become good trading partners with them instead of forcing our ideology upon them with the barrel of a gun.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Fox news is nothing more then a mouth piece for the white house.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by djohnsto77

The Fox poll only allowed one vote per phone #. So, unless Ron Paul voters were calling up from 2-3 phones, the results are legit. The real joke is that Sean Hannity tried to suggest poll manipulation when in fact, he knew that the poll was designed to prevent just that.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Great video post, thank you for adding it to this thread.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Heres another thread I started a while ago where I come to the ssame conclusion. If Ron paul was ever to become close to being president I seriously believe as the previous poster there would be attempts on his life.

thread

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Fox News is just an arm of the Repugs and nothing more. They are totally biased and they lie constantly to support the ' talking points ' that the network bosses send out every morning and that the affiliates must follow.

It is a propaganda channel and thats all. Fox is the bane of a free press, controlled by the far right wing and with no morals about lying and cheating to get a false appearance to be seen in every story. I was at a friends house recently and noticed that Faux News was on; I asked him WHY in the hell was he tuned to the worst channel on earth, and he was puzzled. I got online right there and did a little show and tell about the FACTS versus what Faux News states, and he was amazed. He will never watch Faux news again, thats for sure!! He was startled to see the absolute slant that every story is given; no matter the subject, it is always the extreme right wing views that end up seen as normal and right.

I have totally abandoned network channels for info and rely on online sources for the facts. Americans are alseep at the wheel and lazy and dumbed down for so many decades that the people actually swallow the lies and garbage that they are fed, and come back for more!! Tasty lies disguised as truth seeking to deny the truth and pervert reality . It is a sick symptom of this nation that so many people have NO idea what is going on; most people have NO clues about 9-11, most people are convinced that the news relates the truth, and we are all being led down the primrose path by the criminals and liars that occupy the White House, etc.

Ron Paul is not perfect, but he makes more horse sense than the others and that is why he is so popular. He says what the people believe already and that is why he is ahead in many polls. He makes some sense and doesn't seem like one of the slick politicos that are choking us to death with their schemes.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

Well that was interesting read eyewitness86, Thank you for the input..

You know there is something to this, when two people who disagree with just about every topic can come together on this one!!

I dont have anything to rebuttle on your post eyewitness86, good looking out sir.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

Are you serious?! I thought fox news was "fair and balanced" because they said it themselves!!

It's like a logic puzzle by (what's his face) dealing with the Knights and the knaves. The knights always tell the truth, and the knaves always lie (just like fox news).

You go up to two people, A and B. A tells you that B is a knight. B tells you that he and A are opposites.

What are A and B?

I'll let you think for a minute......

NO CHEATING!

They're both knaves!!

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This just in Ron Paul supports... This is what they will be using aginst us on the Fox polls, this is how they said he "cheated"

By semperfortis.
Calling from computers, to cheat poll

I urge you all to see that post, and see where that leaves us..

Personally I am at my witts ends here...

Computer calls Fox? many times?

Verizon computer calls

I made a post in that thread, where I am not doing as good of a job as I wanted to do here folks.. Turns out its okay for them to cheat and manipulate, keep our men and women in a war for a long peroid of time.

But why is this like an American Idol scam or something...

You would have thought Fox news, would have put in place something to stop this.. I mean this is not the first phone poll in our history.. come on now..!

[edit on 8-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
speaking of polls, here's one from MSNBC that asks whether or not BUSH should be impeached. Feel free to vote.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
What I find disturbing is that you can only find bits and pieces of this public debate on utube.

What I have seen is the candidate that talked about honor Huckabee, yes he got a big applause, but from the other clips I have seen Ron Paul was getting bigger applause especially at the end of the pull out vs honor bit, but of course the video ended with Ron Paul and a huge reaction to what he was saying.

Ya think the powers that be are a lil bit nervous?

Google gop debate 9 5 07 before they delete it all

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I recieved this picture in an email today I thought it relevant to this thread.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by photobug]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
speaking of polls, here's one from MSNBC that asks whether or not BUSH should be impeached. Feel free to vote.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

have you checked out those results !! when i voted there were 89% saying yes to impeach him. over 554,000 votes so far...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The paranoia never ends.

Looking forward to much more of this shortly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join