It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

abnormal OBE when I was 3yo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Thanks if you do take time to read this, I would appreciate your thoughts.

We had just moved into our new house in 1976, I can remember pulling up in the car and looking around (my oldest memory ever). The same year we moved in I was running and tripped over my dads feet, fell and smashed my forehead on the corner of an old iron bed frame, right between the eyes I still bare the scar.

All I remember from then on is floating, rising above the streets and looking down on rooftops, and I remember a big mural on the whole side of a house.

The next thing I know Im standing in hospitol, looking at myself who is 'sitting' on the bed, dr stitching up my head. Behind ME is all blackness and eerily tingly quiet. I can hear whispering voices but not understand any of it.. and Im about 10ft away from my actual body.... thats all I remember.

The mural I see on the house is still there, its on the way to the hospitol. So as my parents were taking me I must have slipped out for a float.

I know its strange, I dont remember looking at the dr thru my physical eyes, and I wasnt unconcious, yet Im out of my body?...

OR....... as I have read... is it possible I 'stepped in' to this body and swapped souls? Sounds silly even to me but, life is deep, what do I know. Ive had sleep paralysis and visions too.. plus I see 11.11 and number sequences galore, and i sense a strong feminine energy going on with life.. Im just trying to piece all this together and sort my mission out if I have one specific.

I had bad headaches for years after that, and aching rheumatoid legs, still have leg problems and stiffness, and basically ive always felt ODD, not like everyone else, (tho I spose we all do) but you know generally the black sheep, and I feel like my body 'doesnt fit ME'
like im not used to it, dont like it etc... Im so self aware its unreal and Im 34 now.

So.. what do you think of the OBE while being concious? my mum said I was concious but I know full well something strange happend whatever state I was in.

peace

[edit on 6-9-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
When I got knocked out I remember being out of my body just like you were so you that might have been a result of you being knocked out. The other stuff I don't have a explanation for. I just remember when I was knocked out I do remember leaving my body and seeing the entire surface of the ice and I was able to see and tell you what everybody was doing at the time.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Thanks for your post, probably the only one I will get
Most definatly I was knocked out. I didn't see anybody when I floated out or I dont remember, Im just pleased I have some memory of it seeing as I was only young.

So have you had any other strange incidents other than OBE?

[edit on 7-9-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I do not think there is anything truly 'abnormal' about your account. What you describe is not all that uncommon.

Sounds allot like many other head injury accounts........sometimes the body is NOT asleep or unconcious when the real 'concious' part of you is floating around having a look see from other points of view.

My own mother relates a childhood OOBE where she was sitting at a vanity dresser looking into the mirror, and she found herself about 15 feet behind herself, looking at the back of her head watching herself in the mirror. There was no head trauma involved in this......

I think its much easier for a person to spontaneously OOBE as a child, so maybe our souls are a tad looser when we are young?
It is said that "once that door is opened up to you it will NEVER fully close" so it will always be possible that this could happen to you again........

If your wanting to pursue this further.....
Here is a thread that is jam packed with 'how to' tips, and great meditation suggestions on how to have this type of experience again.....amazingly clear answers to very complicated questions regarding OOBE.
(please just bypass my 1st few posts as I was so excited I come off as rather incoherent, but as the thread goes on my posts greatly improve hahahaha)
.......its the other people who post sharing what they know thats the true gold of the thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sekhemet
Thanks for your post, probably the only one I will get
Most definatly I was knocked out. I didn't see anybody when I floated out or I dont remember, Im just pleased I have some memory of it seeing as I was only young.

So have you had any other strange incidents other than OBE?

Not really I've seen some strange stuff but that was before my head injury. Well I did notice I did quit hockey which is how I got my injury for about a month and when I came back I was alot better even my coaches mentioned it. And my stamina was alot better I was able to get like a second wind that lasted a long time.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Thanks Goddess I will look at that thread. Im not really looking to have an OBE at will tho It would be nice maybe. I usually refer to conscious willed OBE's as Astral projection, I know its the same basic thing.

I just meant abnormal in the sense that I was awake.. tho you explained It can happen, freaky that about your mother.

Everythings getting so deep.....

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Don't worry. There is nothing odd about being out of your body. It is more odd for a being to be in a body than out and it is simply a degraded condition though commonplace.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Ok Sandman just trying to do a little survey and link things with things. Ive often heard it does give people a whole new energy and zest for life and all that. Maybe I do need another one I could do with some of that new zestful energy

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Ok Sandman just trying to do a little survey and link things with things. Ive often heard it does give people a whole new energy and zest for life and all that. Maybe I do need another one I could do with some of that new zestful energy

Nope no zestful energy here. My head did hurt pretty bad the next day and then I actually almost got knocked out again within 48 hours. I was playing with friends at school and we were wrestling or something and I got grabbed by about 4 people and my head bonked the basketball pole pretty good. I know I blacked out for about a second but was fine afterwards. But other than the hurt head I really didn't notice anything other than I was able to get a second or third wind whenever I needed to.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by purvey
Don't worry. There is nothing odd about being out of your body. It is more odd for a being to be in a body than out and it is simply a degraded condition though commonplace.

Haha. I agree thanks. I see life as death and body IS bacterial rubbish attached to our Light, right?

Its not that OBEs worry me, I am more concerned with the twisted part of my post. The 'stepping in' factor. I meant ME stepping in.. as in, a different soul taking over my body, and becomming one with me the soul whos already in it.

Some people out there have put out Lightworking information, starseeds and 'walk ins' etc.. souls who step in and take over that body for 1 reason or other, not possession. I mean as if on a mission.

Others may say ''oh but 2 souls cant share a body'' blabla...... but how do we know? I thought nothing was impossible, given the right circumstances.

In a perfect world somewhere else, if we lost a limb I bet you it would grow back

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hi, do you see your stiffness as a result of your injury or a result of being out-of-body? Do you still get it, when? Sounds like you're physically tired too.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I remember my first OBE. I was concious. It was my first night out of my crib, and in a big kid bed. My mom moved my crib into her room until she had time to take it down. It was the first night so we had that whole "you better stay in your bed" talk. I really missed my mobile. I remember peeking out my door with one foot touching my bed - technically still on the bed hehe, and looking at my crib (her room was across the hall and the door was open). Next thing I knew, I was playing with my mobile, but my physical foot was still touching the bed. I ended up doing the same thing in the middle of the night while laying in bed.

As for the rest of your post, I think you have things pretty well figured out. The basic rule of thumb I always remind myself of, is, 'anything is possible'.

You said, " Im just trying to piece all this together and sort my mission out if I have one specific. "
Good luck!

Perhaps your mission is to just be yourself, all oddities included, and allowing yourself to influence the world in any and every way you can. Even things that seem quite small and insignificant to you, can have a large domino effect.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Hi, do you see your stiffness as a result of your injury or a result of being out-of-body? Do you still get it, when? Sounds like you're physically tired too.

They are always basically stiff, stiff walking, hips stiff, phobic now actually over walking, I am kinda tired and energys low, not a great eater, high metabolism too and I burn it all off so fast.

I dont fully relate my stiffness to the trauma/OBE.. other events in my life since age 20 have made more issues with my legs than I can write at the moment. I just thought maybe either the OBE or head trauma could have influenced the aching as a kid. But I didnt mean it as an ordinary OBE... hence why I put 'abnormal' .. I was relating it to the 'swapping' souls, so to speak. If that even happend I dont know I could have overactive imagination on that aspect. And sometimes what we read realy doesnt help
can actually make things worse, obviously.

mrsdudara!!

Perhaps your mission is to just be yourself, all oddities included, and allowing yourself to influence the world in any and every way you can. Even things that seem quite small and insignificant to you, can have a large domino effect.

Yes I often feel that way too thanks for reminding me I usually say that to other people aswel.

Anything is possible. Liked your OBE!

[edit on 8-9-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
They are always basically stiff, stiff walking, hips stiff, phobic now actually over walking, I am kinda tired and energys low, not a great eater, high metabolism too and I burn it all off so fast.
Sending come info to you in a U2U regarding this.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Cheers Wigit

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sekhemet

I had an OBE in my youth that I remember quite clearly.

I was in my crib. I mighta been around 2. I had a soft blue outfit on. I was looking at myself outside of my body. When I rolled over to my hands and knees I was still in my body. When I started to get up my point of view was outside of my body. I watched myself climb out of my crib, walk over to my parents bed, and climb in.

That one is most vivid. Before I was speaking, I clearly remember being more adult level concious. I had a very mature point of view. I was very frustrated with my weak, small, child's body. I didn't like being played with. By about 3 or 4 I lost this mindset suddenly, and was a child in mind.

take it or leave it.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Very interesting point that about being older out of your body, I was thinking I felt that too as I was looking at myself
not that it shocks me, its pretty obvious our soul is far older than our physical years.

Cheers Swordsman

new topics

top topics

join