It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your best defense against a grey.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
you would probally be able to punch clean thru them they are weak looking hell you could snap necks easy.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I would go with the redneck deal---->"You ain't from around here are ya boy?", Then I would whip out the option #4 and send it to Hell. Then I would praise God for the glory of doing his will. Amen

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I'd tap it on the left shoulder and move around to his right side to see if he looks the wrong way. If he does the you can laugh at how he has such a big head yet still falls for that old trick. Then run like hell!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole
I'll stick with the old duck and cover.

If it works for nukes, why not?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Personally, I would hope that it would flounder in the collapsing tidal wave of poop that would be rapidly swelling under the duvet once I have noticed it was standing next to my bed.
That, or a swift smack around the head with my wife's razor sharp wit.

That'd fell it in one fell swoop.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I like puching it the the eyeball idea. Seeing it in pain and scared will give me such pleasure that I will yell out: Now how do you like being scared and in pain huh?!

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
pull out an ak-47 instead of a glock.
no.
honestly i would ask if he liked to smoke a joint with me.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cometa
pull out an ak-47 instead of a glock.
no.
honestly i would ask if he liked to smoke a joint with me.

Kick them in the Jimmy...the hard part is finding their Jimmy to kick...I need just...a few more words...not ... to...be...a one...line....post...

As Capt Kirk would say

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The old fashioned YELLOW LYSOL (not the new fangled flowery scents the old stinky kind) is like nerve gas to those critters. Not one single person who uses that regularly in the home has any abduction issues going on.

I can't really see people walking around with a big ol'can of 'Lysol' at the ready.
It a darn shame 'Lysol' does not come in a little handy purse size container then we would all be safe.
I think the Greys complained to the NWO about this 'YELLOW Lysol' problem because it is really super hard to find now. You can easily find all the new scents but the old fashioned yellow kind is very difficult to find indeed.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by chickeneater
So you sneak up behind a lone grey, he stands there, seemingly lost. He suddenly detected you and turns around, before he uses his mind-control techniques, what will you do?

1. RUN LIKE HELL.
2. Butt-head it.
3. Think of your most grossest thoughts to gross him out.
4. Pull out your glock and blows his brain out.
5. Make friends with him.

Your best defense is not a physical defense. You have to keep your mind, remember who you are, have thoughts about how you won't let this Grey ignore your free will. Don't let it enter your mind.

Of course if it is one of the benevolent Greys they will not violate your free will.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
You will never have the opportunity to sneak up on a grey unless it is lying on the ground incapacited after a crash. They are only in control with close proximity and can be watched when they have you in there presence.

When they look you in the eyes you can think what ever you want and if what you think is a question, they will respond into your mind.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I think a hefty blow to the head with an iron pole would screw them up a bit.

But thats just me.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
For my first post, only thing that comes to mind is...

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lepracornman
I think a hefty blow to the head with an iron pole would screw them up a bit.

But thats just me.

I've given hefty blows with a metal bar to many people, not just you.

Anyway, lights out.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
You can keep them at bay quite easily.

All you need for the grey guys is a spray can of "Grey-A-Way". It also makes an excellent air freshener. For the blue doctors, it's a different formulation: "Blu-B-Gone".

You can get them combined in a little keyfob called "Space Mace".

I take most major credit cards.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Next time I see one, without any hesitation I will try to yell very loudly..."Who are you !?" Repeat....Repeat....Repeat...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join