It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genesis8888 for ATS award!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This guy is a newbie, but in one post on the War on Terror section he has got my vote right away...

I advise everyone, even skeptics, to read through this thoroughly. It is great.

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I shall repair there forthwith, Fan-D: "Stand by for Action".

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well, I set several platoons of my lackeys to the task, and their report is, essentially: "what is to commend, beyond the ability to press Control and one other key at the same time?".
Utter drivel: "When Edith Cavell, an American working in a Belgium hospital pointed this out,"
A born and bred, Norfolk, Englishwoman -executed two years before America joined the war -hence, a neutral, even if by some fantasy she had been American.
When one's critical threshold is so low that this sort of rot is cut'n'pasted, what can we infer?
Shame on you both - try reading aloud -it may help you in your progress.
"Tell it not in Gath... sigh...aaarrrgh...public schools...sigh..."

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This user has been warned (more than once) for his SPAM activity of posting the material of others in total. He does not contribute to discussion in any way and is in danger of being banned.

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I am not taliking about individual facts, but the tone of the post itself and its broader conclusions.

I am sorry that I didn't know the accuracy of some of the minor facts, but on the whole I stand by my decision.

And at least he had the balls to post something controversial for once; this board in becoming drier that a camel's tongue.

When was the last time you put your neck on the line William? You're so busy sitting on the fence that u havent realised the post has gone up ur A$S.

[Edited on 3-12-2002 by Fantastic_Damage]

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 01:35 PM
link   
FP, not only is he a nut ... thats OK here, but he's a poster we don't want to encourage.

He has never responded to questions nor provided any input into the board apart from the posts. We are just a flying stop on his way around the net.

I have been deleting his posts from the board for about 5 months - after a unanimous vote from the mods - and he has NEVER noticed!!!

He posts the same long rambling cut and paste quotes on about 1/2 a dozen websites.

His posts degenerate into babble after the main title try and follow some of them and you get lost in a mind that doesn't know where its going.

What he appears to be doing is posting stuff on a site - pravda for example - then using that as authenticity for posting the same stuff on other sites.

So "its published on pravda therefore its legit" (yeah really?))

Then he is taking the ATS post and using that as a legitmising origin for posting the same article on other sites....

.. so he's pushing bull# around the net like spinning plates on sticks, making each post seem legitmate by sheer numbers of posts in different forums, all spouting the same nonsence.

he is posting the same stuff here...

bbs.newsfromrussia.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Thankyou for giving me at least a good explaination, but even if it is copying it still has some damn good points made in it.

I'm sorry for pissing off you guys, and I've probably delayed my way above top secret award for another thousand years, but I just really get this guy's vibe.

As is the thing with conspiracy theories... The minor facts do not matter so much, it is the overall conclusions.

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Hey no problem, it makes for an interesting discussion

[Edited on 4-12-2002 by Netchicken]

new topics

top topics

join