It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 NEW deep space objects filmed through a telescope, amazing. What Lays Above?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko
The fact that you're unwilling to give any specific info -- or atleast clarify why you cannot, makes this all the more useless, and until you decide to stop screwing around... don't bother posting these vids.

Honestly whats the point, when noone can evaluate ALL the details and even replicate this themselves?

It's my oppinion you're part of the group that was behind Interstallar (which we already confirmed in another thread) and that you're just pulling another stunt to try and promote the movie -- all so that you can make a few more bucks.

Shame on you.

BECAUSE CERTAIN PEOPLE WISH TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS. SHAME ON ME! [snip] What makes you think this is all so easy? OMG.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
we are always going to find these kind of things, as the years go by.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Many of you have seen my videos on youtube and many haven't. I have been accused in the past of hoaxing and lying in my videos. I have even been told I have used CGI and flash animation in my videos, even before this space footage appeared. I have even been accused of faking my orb photographs (of which I have taken thousands). And yet no one has EVER provided any evidence to prove this, even when they say they have it and I ask them to present it in public, NOTHING HAPPENS.
I am not stupid, I back this up because I know it to be real and by the sounds of most of the negativity I get back from the forums ( although not all negative) it tells me that you are not ready for the truth. Many will say, "who are you to decide whether to hold back information!", well you could say, "who are you to decide whether we should have it at all in the first place." No wonder we have allowed this planet to go tits up. Free will eh, love it or hate it.
I shall just twiddle my thumbs for a bit and then scratch my head for a while.

GK.

Edit. Mispelteded "Twiddle"

[edit on 6-9-2007 by Gridkeeper]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I'll ask again.

I'll start with one question.
What kind of telescope?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
To me, these images look very much like a far away object that is out-of-focus. Perhaps a satellite just after sunset.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
dude, why rip this guy apart? First of all, it's awesome that this footage even exists, if it is real (which I am leaning towards believing it is), and not everyone is a giant gearhead nerd that can remember every single detail about the piece of equipment they used, and AS SOMEONE WHO'S EXPERIENCED UFO PHENOMENA, I can tell you that it is often very sudden and it's a miracle if you can even remember whether you have a camera handy at the time. Most of the time, you don't. I never have had the pleasure of having a camera handy when I've seen the craft... but like, these things exist, and most of the people on this forum have never experienced this phenomena, and they have the cohones to come and try to tear people apart who are just offering up their slice of the big picture just because they have never seen anything themselves. Where's the proof? I'll tell you where the proof is. It's in empathy towards other humans and faith that NOT EVERYONE is a liar or some freakazoid trying to get attention or ATS points or whatever the crap some of you people operate on. If testimonials and photographic and video evidence were taken before a completely unbiased, uncorrupted court system today and tried in a serious manner, this would be an open-shut case. No question this stuff is real. What do I think lies behind most skeptics on this site's blatant disreguard for open mindedness and empathy towards people coming forward and telling of experiences or sharing evidence? Jealousy. They are obviously on this site for a reason, because they have the interest in this subject, but since they have no real experiences of their own, they chose to rather try and debunk and rip apart everyone who does, just because it's like almost "if I can't experience extraordinary things, no one can." and I find it rediculous.
Although some claims on this site are just as rediculous as the people who rip every claim apart, I'll admit that. This looks real, and I'm not fooled by computer graphics, nor have I ever seen any conventional things that can fit into this mold.
Thank you, and goodnight.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Some more details would be nice, it would make you appear more truthful.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin

Is this footage from that 'movie' Interstellar?

Looks like Transformers or Gundam.... maybe part of some viral campaign....

Honestly, i have no idea of what it really is,
but it looks similar to an object that appears here (1'10" count down).

I too would like to know some more details about this video, (of course i'm NOT interested to know the name of the person who filmed it)...

[edit on 6/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper
the human brain searches for the nearest thing it can find as a comparison, yet there is nothing which shows TRUE comparison.

This is bizarre! Comparison to what? All we're looking at is a video by someone named Fallen Angel titled What Lays Above. (Bad grammar btw, should be "lies.") There's no way to even determine that this is an object in the sky. Since you have no information about the video, what commentary do you expect? Ooo, that's perdy. There. Anything else? No? Then good-bye.

[edit on 9/6/2007 by yuefo]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I do understand that there are many questions that NEED to be answered, but let me ask some questions for once, please?
Slightly off subject. Can someone please tell me what the Disclosure Project has actually disclosed regarding UFO's and the like, has anyone yet come forward with 100% PROOF that we are not alone?

Everything has it's own process and THIS is one of them, like it or lump it that is the TRUTH. Believe me, I want to know as much as the next person does.

Chin up,

Gridkeeper.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I too am not impressed with the "music video" thing that people do. Wasn't it Jack Webb that said "Just the facts, Ma'am"? It kind of looks like some one-celled glowing creatures in the deep oceans.
RR

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Couple of things.. the correct english is what "lies" above not what lays. Also, the beginning kaliedoscope effect is not how it was shot but how it was edited, the person doing the editing did the effect to mesmerize us but it really just downgrades the value of the footage. The rest of it is regular footage (or atleast seems to be)

However.. I don't know how they got the infrared telescope on the same object that fast and kept filming it in exactly the same spot?

It looks like an angel to me. and I am not all that religious. There is more out there than we will ever know and this is just proof for me.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo

the human brain searches for the nearest thing it can find as a comparison, yet there is nothing which shows TRUE comparison.

This is bizarre! Comparison to what? All we're looking at is a video by someone named Fallen Angel titled What Lays Above. (Bad grammar btw, should be "lies.") There's no way to even determine that this is an object in the sky. Since you have no information about the video, what commentary do you expect? Ooo, that's perdy. There. Anything else? No? Then good-bye.

[edit on 9/6/2007 by yuefo]

Lays is the same as lies but in PAST TENSE.What's your problem, eh?

I don't like using the word lies, only when someone is telling lies, I suppose you have a problem with that also, sounds to me like you have a problem with a lot of things. I have plenty of information about this video, thanks for your concern it's greatly appreciated.

Gridkeeper.

By the way the objects aren't in the sky, they are in SPACE.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I do understand that there are many questions that NEED to be answered, but let me ask some questions for once, please?
Slightly off subject. Can someone please tell me what the Disclosure Project has actually disclosed regarding UFO's and the like, has anyone yet come forward with 100% PROOF that we are not alone?
Chin up,
Gridkeeper.

The Discloser Project hasn't yielded any solid physical proof, but more so testimony and documents alluding to UFO projects and such. It really depends on what you classify as proof. Dr. Roger Leir claims to have wreckage from the roswell incident, which has been determined to be of extraterrestrial origin, and of course all the implants which he has extracted. Even that doesn't really count, and nothing has really become of that. The guy has physical proof, yet what has happened. Not much. Seems like its gonna take more than physical proof to prove the existence of et. Images and video will never be accepted as proof as they can be easily faked. The video you posted is interesting, but there's not much that can be discerned or determined from it. Next time try panning over stars next to the object or zooming out so people can get a general idea of the distances and proportions. Still its good to share and interesting to see.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
Couple of things.. the correct english is what "lies" above not what lays. Also, the beginning kaliedoscope effect is not how it was shot but how it was edited, the person doing the editing did the effect to mesmerize us but it really just downgrades the value of the footage. The rest of it is regular footage (or atleast seems to be)

However.. I don't know how they got the infrared telescope on the same object that fast and kept filming it in exactly the same spot?

It looks like an angel to me. and I am not all that religious. There is more out there than we will ever know and this is just proof for me.

Lie is to be in a horizontal position of rest, so you know which is horizontal in space do you?

I am sure the edited part at the begining was done as an introduction, mesmerized my a**e.LOL. It's part of a presentation.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Thanks, there will be many "next times".

maximum respect,

Gridkeeper.

Off to bed, see y'all tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
personally
i thought the video was interesting
are they real or fake, we dont know because we dont know what we are looking at, they could be satellites or huge UFOs or something CG.lol.

but

i think it is very unfair that someones grammer has a big say on these things.
gridkeepers spelling habits should not be the point

keep the vids coming

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Here are a couple of shots of the ISS, shot from ground telescopes.
no pretty music though.

And no special effects added either.

More videos are located here.
www.iss-tracking.de...

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
If this footage has\had anything, they fudged it up with the opening and that soundtrack. It looks more like a music video than any ufo type vid.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Lays is the same as lies but in PAST TENSE.What's your problem, eh?

I never bust people on their grammar--I only brought it up because it's in the title of the video for crying out loud.

No Gridkeeper, "lays" is not the past tense of "lies." "LAY" is the past tense. "Lays" is the transitive 3rd person singular present tense as in, "Gridkeeper lays out few facts about this video, making it a complete waste of my time."

So since you say you know a lot of facts about this video, why aren't you sharing them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join