It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

help a brother out with a girl>_<

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Not even going to bother with this.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by Oni x x]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
cmon now dont fight,oni im sorry if i insulted u in any way i didnt mean it.
i also enjoy ruining that girl's day when im in mood
but most of the time its the oposite

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Well to be honest, I am like that and I am not going to lie. But one thing I do not do is hurt people or their feelings.

Relax, it's more of a sarcastic joke.

Unfortunatly I cannot change the way I am, damn I would love to be able to go out and hug someone and feel good, but it dont happen.

Well that is something negative, don't expect me to feel sorry for you, it would not be fair, you know I would reach my hand to you when you are down and you would
execute me.

And I thought maybe instead of me saying " she aint worth it, she is stupid"

It's not stupidity, it's darknes, and selfishnes, force your self to break the limit , after you pass that barier you can't turn back, you've done so much for that some one it bounds you to him.
Some times we must force our selfs to pass a limit until things feel right, we do the right thing regardles of how we feel only to get to a point of total self satisfation, it happened to me, I kind of got bored of this girl but I forced my self and in time I felt so connected to her because I have done so much for her even if didin't want to that it seemed such a long road, it felt that she was a small part of me, i felt in love like a mad man, funny she gave me the slippers :bnghd: because I was with my guard down.

I am sorry that you may think I am some shallow girl, but I am not. More to the point sometimes I wish I was then I wouldnt care.

But I am truely sorry that you got the wrong impression of me but I am not going to say something I do not mean.

Change does not come easy..

Now to the guy who started this thread, it's worth the expiriance, go for it, even if she rips you apart, you will know what to do after that..who is who and what is what..we all go to this stage, and then we find out what are diferent people like...don't listen to others find out on your own, it won't kill you.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by pepsi78]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Well as i said before, there you go.

Oni x x

[edit on 8-9-2007 by Oni x x]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
thx man u know most of the girls are boring and normal but she got "EXOTIC" written all over her XD
not that kind of model chick or sometin but just so diferent and cute its magnetic^^
i know how u fell man my girlfriend also broke with me for no reason and we were just starting to get along and she was the one wanting to be more then friends.damn

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol

i know how u fell man my girlfriend also broke with me for no reason and we were just starting to get along and she was the one wanting to be more then friends.damn

Wow, sorry to hear that, it took me one year to get over her...hahaha:w:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
its a relationship thread so i guess ill ask for help too^^
the new school year is about to start(my final year horaay)and i really got my sniper lock on one girl.

[me]
ive really become a diferent person this summer,new clothes,new style,a car(one of the 3 in the class that got cars this summer^^)
acting funny and stupid most of the time as i suck at seducing
[her]
what can u say....evil little monster
she is really nice and sweat on the inside but always act hostile,insults and kicks....but sometimes i see shes dosnt meen it.
i dunno she either hs some fetish or wants to crush my selfesteem to zero for reasons unknown
[past]
bad thing is most of the times i didnt put her on her place and didnt show im a man not some lame guy

so its a really tight situation
she loves to tease and make me suffer
i know once i get the hand ill see shes very easy to break^^
and i know there are tons of more nicer girls but i say .... it^^

so can someone help me with some opinions on how to deal with her?

Beware the pitfall of making someone into something that they aren't friend. The book isn't defined by its cover nor by what you want to be in it. Its not fair to you or her.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
i usualy get over people quickly and thats a nice feat to have but some scars never heal

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by spliffy
RUN as fast as you can away from her
trust me
i have suffered that kind of girlfriend
if she wants to make you jealous now, what will it be like 1 year from now.
run like a madman and do not even look back
find a girl who will make you feel good
not one who plays games

btw
dont play the same games back:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

spliffy

I know what you are saying spliffy and i got married to a girl like that, AND divorced the girl like that. It never ended and when I put the pressure on for her to stop this, it got worse to the point that i caught her with another guy and she made like it was no biggie.

I say RUN RUN RUN. It is not worth it. She was also one of these "every guy would give his left --- to have her" girls. Hot, nice personality (at times) but it was all the looks!! When you are young it is a case of "How good will i look with this babe by my side" but now it's more of "how good do i feel with this girl in my life".

When i eventually got married to Mrs Right I didn't look for someone to complete or who complete me, i looked and found someone who was ALREADY complete!!

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
but she isnt like that.shes isnt beautifulll or look like a slut.she dosnt have high self esteem like the "world spins around me"pathetic excuses for girls.
shes just cute,its just me that finds her so sexy.
but still you are probably right.if she liked me she would cathed me in her net long before.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
through careful research, I've come to the conclusion that all women are 100% insane, its just a matter of which flavor of insanity you prefer.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Oh my, Unisol, I'd have to agree with spliffy, this one you gotta pass. If you keep reading the link I gave you in the other thread, you'll totally understand why.

Remember the American Style,

Shoot enough times to increase your scope and options.

Be on the choice side of the equation so that you'd get the insane flavour, as Lys puts it, that would complement your own levels of quirkiness.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
thanks you two u rock ^^
and yea i know all are insane.
she dosnt worth it...but school is going to be boring as hell so i can atleast sexualy haress her to pass the day by XD

i readed the link and im thankfull for it,i kinda knew most of the stuff already,readed them on some sites and what can i say...all man must read this^^

[edit on 10/9/07 by Unisol]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Nah, that ain't good. It would be more effective to ignore her and focus your attentions on the other hotties in your school. Then watch as she tries in vain to capture your attention.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
that was my original idea....its just too boring and i dont have an mp3 player like my friends to listen to music in class all day...spend my money on the car cd playa.
its gonna be fun....plus wait the little demon heres that i had a girlfriend this summer.everytime i talk about some girl she comes running listening like a night elf XD

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Are you saying your class doesn't have any other reasonably attractive girls? They don't have to be 9s and 10s, even a 6 or 7 would suffice until break time. Think of it as practice.

Play the game, remember, play the game.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
o it has attractives allright...it has one that is 9-10
all friends hit on her but i dont couse i dont like her "im so awesome" attitude.but guess ill start too just for the fun ot it
its funny couse i dont care if she likes me XD

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Yeah! That's the spirit. Keep it fun. 9-10s are the most fun if you do it right with a devil may care attitude, but it's gotta be fun.

Anyway I'm turning in for the night, it's almost 5 am. Do your homework and prepare for the mission ahead, aight?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
sure thing i know my stuff^^

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
i goed to school today,but there was no one there,the teachers are on strike.
we were suppose to meet(the whole class) and get a coffe or sometin but thats what i get for going to school...
so i didnt get to see my girl but i saw 2 who looked like her but younger keke^^ and what haircuts they were just DAMN!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join