It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official - The White House is Haunted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
www.whitehouse.gov...

Yep. It's on their official website. A whole page for the White House ghosts. Of course there are more than just these stories floating around (pardon the pun) but the White House now has a page for it's haunting.

Don't know if it's just for the Halloween season ... or if it's an all-the-time thing .. but I thought you would all be interested.

BTW .. ya'll know that G.W. gave an interview and he admits to having seen ghosts in the Lincoln Bedroom, right?

Ottawa link

Ghosts coming out of the wall in the Lincoln Bedroom ... hmmmmm

BOO!

[edit on 9/6/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I can't remember who it was but when Bill Clinton had that thing where you could pay money to sleep in the white house somebody on a talk show was telling a ghost story about the liccoln bedroom.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well, the activity must be at an all time high, since the forefathers of our country are rolling over in their graves watching what they planned for our country being torn apart.
I'm sure Bush's bedpost is haunted.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
haha yeah I'm sure they are.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
This is really nothing new. Almost every president that has ever presided the U.S Presidency has some strange tell about their styay in the White House

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I've read about that. In the white house someone saw Lincolns ghost, but they say he's nice, they also say he's going to help when helps really needed, which we do now. There have been others I just can't remember.

top topics

join