It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Ministry of Defense admits to UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

UK Ministry of Defense admits to UFOs

www.independent.ie

The newly obtained document shows that a Head of Secretariat for the Ministry of Defence wrote to the Assistant Chief of Air Staff following the chilling encounter on the night and was convinced it was a genuine UFO.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This fresh piece of news is certainly good for the aim of more disclosure. If the Ministry of Defense itself is willing to issue statements like that we are speeding towards new times.

www.independent.ie
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It also mentions a new book by Timothy Good. i'll look forward to that as Timothy Good is an excellent researcher into UFO's and his books have been superb. I still cant forget his explosive content of his previous books. particularly Ailen Liasion. that had me thinking and awake at night for months !

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Notice how UFO-Debunkers will avoid threads like this because there is nothing to debunk and will instead jump all over threads that are obvious hoaxes. Thumbs up to all the believers out there.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Ats Link

I posted the Same thing on the Third

Still a very interesting topic of discussion , as far as debunkers , read the other thread ... there are a few skeptics

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
oh...sorry about that, didnt notice, despite a search.

[edit on 6-9-2007 by Skyfloating]

new topics

top topics

join