It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim, whats your take on 2012?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hey Jim, on ATS about twice a week a new thread comes out on someones take on whats will happen on 2012. I know its a very important date for conspiracy researchers like yourself. David Icke has said that 2012 is a very very important year for the Illuminati but he is not quite sure why it is so important. I believe that he has said it is the year where the vibrational shift on earth happens that will force the reptilians to reveal their true selves (even he has said that he is not quite sure of this though). I've listened to interviews with supposed "government insiders" who have claimed that December 21, 2012 is the year ET's will come to Earth, and the United States Government knows about this. I apologize I haven't gotten around to reading your books yet but I plan on buying 'Alien Agenda' this month. Anyway, I was curious on what you have come about involving 2012 during your research!

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Howdy Hikix,

Everyone would like to know what will happen at the end of the year 2012, so you are not alone.

Most people know that the Mayan calendar ends with 2012. The Mayans claimed this would be the end of an age, so this does not automatically mean that the world will end in 2012.

I do understand that at the end of 2012, the Earth will come into a straight alignment with the center of our Milky Way galaxy. Even odder is that scientists have claimed to have received regular radio-type signals emanating from the center of the galaxy. No one knows what this portends, but many people believe that this situation is foretelling that our 3D material plane may experience increased vibrations in the universal energy grid.

Some say this may herald open contact with galactic civilizations while others say it will constitute a shift to another dimension. Almost all agree that whatever this process is, it is already well underway. Our solar system is showing effects not known in the past.

Think back just 10 years and we all can agree that we are not the same person we were then. There had been no 9/11 attacks and America was still a Republic. As individuals, most of us have all grown over the past decade, both in mind, knowledge and spirit.

I think that by early 2013, we will all be able to look back to 2007 and agree that we are not living in that same world.

Will it be a better world or worse? That will be up to you and many others. If you just stand around wondering what’s going to happen, decisions will be made for you. If you want to have a hand in such decisions, get active.

Watch for a new book coming out next year from Above Top Secret. The question of 2012 will be dealt with in this book.

Jim Marrs

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Jim, I totally agree. I suspect that 2012 is when the "New World Order" will form. What that "new order" will be is up to us. We can sit and wring our hands about how "bad" everything is going to be, or we can help it be what it's original planners intended it to be.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Marrs
Watch for a new book coming out next year from Above Top Secret. The question of 2012 will be dealt with in this book.

This should be an interesting read. Looking forwared to it. While we're on the subject, if anyone is interested in this topic there's a thread list to quite a few of the larger 2012 discussions here on Above Top Secret. Stop by and check out these threads if you are looking for some interesting reading.

2012 Thread Index-- Read All About the End of the World

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I do understand that at the end of 2012, the Earth will come into a straight alignment with the center of our Milky Way galaxy. Even odder is that scientists have claimed to have received regular radio-type signals emanating from the center of the galaxy. No one knows what this portends, but many people believe that this situation is foretelling that our 3D material plane may experience increased vibrations in the universal energy grid.

When reading this, my first thought was escaping the Matrix. These three dimensions (or four, if time is one). Maybe we will all experience a growth of consciousness up until this date, and december 21, 2012, we will all see the world for what it really is.

That would be amazing, even though I doubt it happens.

All I know is that if 2012 passes and nothing big have happened or happens on the last few days, there will be millions of people getting depressed. There is a enormous hype around this year and date, so... something big better happen.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Marrs

Would you care to give some links and resources to these "signals" you mention? I for one would like a bit of reference material on this.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Jim I lean towards a shifting of the earths axis and that during the shift we will also be sliding into the next dimension. I also believe that many people are already being prepared to under go these changes and that nothing is ever as dire as it may seem. I had not heard of the new Galactic Alliance, yet I don't doubt it. I wanted to tell you also that a few years ago I went to your site and some very strange things began to happen just prior to 911, I got very paranoid and left your site running... Embarrassing but true. I do not fear the dark anymore. And have grown up so fast since the days before 911.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by antar]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Antar, I personally think what you suggest is possible. I just don't know if it will be something we will notice immediately, or if it will dawn on us gradually.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Howdy NGC2736,

Go to Google and type in "2012+alignment+center of galaxy" and you will find all sorts of material regarding this issue. Right now, the whole thing is in my "huh?" file.

Jim Marrs

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I couldnt have said it any better, thanks Jimmy!

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Oh man.

Talk about the death blow to the conspiracy world,

If December 2012 passes with nothing happening, and we get past December 2013 to shut up the "they got it wrong by one year" people, this would be such a huge let down on the conspiracy theory community that I think it could kill the community as it presently exists.

Too many would walk away disbelieving.

Which brings me to a point. What if the 2012 year is just a lie made up long ago by some clever fellow that figured if he let down everyone, they'd finally stop digging their noses into the murky business of the Government etc, thinking that conspiracies are a bunch of bologna after that point.

I just spontaneously thought of this, I dont know..

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Wow Jim, "open contact w/ galactic civilizations..." That's a strong statement, I've been reading about the 2012 thing a lot, a few books mentioned ET contact but nothing set in stone. Do you know of any specific links/sites for this topic?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Howdy Runetang and Anhinga,

About the date 2012 --- a lot of people are fascinated with the Mayan calendar. Number one, Mayan experts say the date, as translated into our calendar, may be off from one or two years to whole decades. So, don't keep totally fixated with the date 2012. Number two, there are many other legends and traditions and they all seem to narrow down to about 2012. So we're not just talking about the Mayans. Number three, time and events do indeed seem to be speeding up and 2012 seems as good a date as any for this rising curve to peak. But, don't sell your home and move to the mountains just yet. There are plenty of things that can happen between now and Jan. 1, 2013 which could alter the timeline for the better or for the worse. Let's take things one step at a time, like right now trying to work against any attack on Iran which could set off the entire Middle East powder keg.

Jim Marrs

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Marrs
Howdy Runetang and Anhinga,

right now trying to work against any attack on Iran which could set off the entire Middle East powder keg.

Jim Marrs

I am with you 100% on that. I honestly feel that it is Israel's problem, let them drop the bombs. At worst, it'll be a modern repeat of the 1967 war, and the 1973 war, and the other war .. and the other one.. heheh.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Our actions, what we do now, and in the years to follow, about the current state of affairs, and our immediate future involving all of the wars, poverty, starvation, disease, and oppression, is what will determine what happens in 2012, if in fact what happens in 2012 is of an Earthly origin, and not of an extraterrestrial origin.

[edit on 10/17/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

I seriously doubt it would kill the community. It would be more like Y2K. What, it didn't happen!!!! grumble, grumble, whew! Ok, what's next?

If there would be any desertion, it would be away from the end of the world, the end is near, watch out on this date this is going to happen. It will be a disaster.

There will still be plenty of people investigating the government, and tracking down their conspiracies. There will still be plenty of other conspiracies to keep this community alive and active. Well, as long as the government hasn't shut down free speech on and off the net.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Holy crap. Check this out guys! Apparently nostradamus found the galactic alignment of 2012 to be very significant too!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
well it may be a change in sound frequency being emitted or radiating toward the earth

sound is said by many to be the mother of creation. new sound frequency's = change.
change on a large scale
what that may entail is anyone guess as to the effects on the physical world as well as our consciousness

the shaman's of today as well as in ancient civilizations used different "botanicals" i.e '___' to communicate with other realms and i bet they may gain a glimpse into possible courses for our future, out of this comes some prophecy's IMO i think all may be tied together

[edit on 11-12-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
How exactly do you align with the center of the galaxy?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
well it may be a change in sound frequency being emitted or radiating toward the earth

How does sound frequency travel through outerspace when there is no sound in space?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join