It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

haliburton and iran nukes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
haliburton and iran's nukes

wow.
[sarcasm] am i surprised [/sarcasm]

just drumming up business. it's good for the economy. why shouldn't someone with a good business idea not be allowed to pursue it to it's full potential?

it's a mad, mad, mad, mad, mad, mad world.

[edit on 6-9-2007 by billybob]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I can not stop stressing the fact that wars are pushed for only one reason, to make the proteteers richer and richer.

Hey I have not problem with capitalism going corrupt, thats free market and all.

But when our own sons and daughters are use for their greedy corruption then . . . we all American should have a big problem with that.

Lies, corruption and deception.

Remember Rumsfeld contract in 2000 with Nk for water nuclear reactors? then two years later he had Nk on the axis of evil list.

Is just so blatanly obvious the deception of this politicians in power ruling our nation and the lives of our solders.

Since the war in the middle east US has profited the most in arms deals.

So hey who wants to stop wars now.
nobody, actually we need to keep expanding them.

So I will not say wow I will say too bad we the regular joes are no getting a penny out of the profits.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I think it is a ridiculous thougt that such a war would be good for the economy. The problem with the economy is we're living on a credit bubble about to explode, the reason why it keeps going is of all the loans, investments and the people keep consuming..[the consuming is ok but not the loans]
The economy needs a recession, its part of it, just like death "is part" of life, specially the US keeps advancing the recesions with more and more loans. The war would give the deficit a nice place in the guinnes book of records..A day comes when even banks like JP Morgan Chase dont control it even more..
Not to mention how the ME economies get crippled by an eventual blockade of the gulf and the skyrocketing oil and gas prices wich puts the whole world into sh%t
The idea of a war as a solution to [trade] assessments problems is sickening. To hell with Haliburton and their stocks..

[edit on 6-9-2007 by Foppezao]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
i guess i should have added some [facetious][/facetious] tags.

there's a bumper sticker..

"war is good for business...invest your son"

the level of heinous high crimes and misdemeanors of this admin is staggering and frankly world-view shattering. all the white hats turned blacker than black in the blink of an eye.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Ok now nothing surprises me. Anyone that wants to defend Cheny has to look at the facts. No bid contracts, headquarters in Dubai and now selling nuke technology to Iran. It is so blatant that i know theses stooges don't give two craps about the American people, troops or our constitution. I understand that politicians are corrupt but this is borderline treason. I mean really what else do you pundents need to see the light?!?!? A pictured of Cheny and Osama playing chess.

I am now disgusted beyond belief and have no faith in the future of this country. The media is to busy focusing on if some politician is gay than if our country is being put more in harms way. DAMN IT WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foppezao
I think it is a ridiculous thougt that such a war would be good for the economy. The problem with the economy is we're living on a credit bubble about to explode, the reason why it keeps going is of all the loans, investments and the people keep consuming..[the consuming is ok but not the loans]
The economy needs a recession, its part of it, just like death "is part" of life, specially the US keeps advancing the recesions with more and more loans. The war would give the deficit a nice place in the guinnes book of records..A day comes when even banks like JP Morgan Chase dont control it even more..
Not to mention how the ME economies get crippled by an eventual blockade of the gulf and the skyrocketing oil and gas prices wich puts the whole world into sh%t
The idea of a war as a solution to [trade] assessments problems is sickening. To hell with Haliburton and their stocks..

[edit on 6-9-2007 by Foppezao]

its much simplier than that, and thats ´THEIR´ goal:
simple profit. profit for some single, but big majors like Halliburton.

the next question is, what are they planning with that money?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by anti72

They buy politicians and influence laws to work for them, look at how the North American Union has been pushed without congress involvement or American citizens.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I'm sure this story is totally true well at least that is what Redlight the author is saying. I for one would like to have some proof other than just the person posting it. Anyone got further into on this?

I dug up this statement below and yes there is a ton of spin on the so called TRUTH side too. The problem today is people cannot just lay the facts on the table everything and I mean everything needs to be spun in either pro/con republican/democrat or just a plain Bush/Rumsfeld hate.

Every author seems to have their own agenda and it is a shame that they feel they need to get it out with the way they write their supposedly news articles. Now when I did a search about Rumsfeld selling nuclear bomb tech I get really nothing, but when I do a search about Rumsfeld nuclear reactor a huge amount comes up with a start in 1994 with Clinton wanting to trade their heavy reactors that could also produce weapons grade plutonium for light water reactors. I guess it is your choice what to believe.

"This would be a scandalous story -- Donald Rumsfeld, the director of a company selling light water reactors to North Korea! -- except that light water reactors aren't just something that you put in quotations marks to indicate that you don't understand: they're the most proliferation-resistant type of nuclear reactors, and if traded for North Korea's existing plutonium-fueled reactor at Yongbyon would have made it very difficult to produce weapons-grade nuclear material.

And the reactors in question were supposed to be sold to North Korea in exchange for shutting down the Yongbyon reactor and enrichment facilities, as part of the Clinton Administration's "Agreed Framework" with North Korea. In the end, the Framework (unfortunately) fell apart, due to the failure of the United States to deliver its promised fuel oil and the LWRs, and the discovery of a second North Korean weapons program involving highly enriched (as opposed to their earlier plutonium program).

[edit on 7-9-2007 by Xtrozero]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Originally posted by anti72

They buy politicians and influence laws to work for them, look at how the North American Union has been pushed without congress involvement or American citizens.

yes, of course,
no, I mean its no accident, now,after 911, after the beginning economy crash now..
perhaps thats their most powerful ace. simple than that. this money is the profit from drugs and wars.
money, that isn´t fluent in our economic system, and then they pull their strings , as we see now.
our own economies take damage.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by anti72]

[edit on 7-9-2007 by anti72]

new topics

top topics

join