It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NORTHCOM Plans 5 Day Martial Law Exercise

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I had to add what is interesting is the last line on the PDF "VS-08-Fact Sheet"

"We anticipate little or no direct impact on local communities."

that makes me wonder what part I'm supposedly to play if they use mine.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
i have had a disturbing recurring thought over these kinds of thing vigilante shield operation urban warrior. could they be trying to provoke someone or a group to respond violently maybe a conspiracy theorist who doesnt stay in the loop anymore? then they would have all the evidence they need to make it permanent or spread it.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Really, I dunno what, but y'all better figure out some plan when the # hits the fan, cause I keep reading all this, and things all looking pretty dim right now

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   

...they used their response to Hurricane Katrina as a test laboratory.

That little quote from the original post got my attention more than anything.
Remember the gunfight between Federal Agents and New Orleans Police on one of the Levy's that 'failed'? It was on the news, oh for about an hour or two, before the story changed to armed rioters and was buried. Remeber the FEMA folks turning away the red cross and all the other aid that was pouring in? Remember the gun confiscations? Weather Modification theories with Katrina? The levys survived the hurricane, the first words from New Orleans was that they had survived the worst of the storm and it ok, then the levys went. Residents near the levys heard explosions? Remember Nagin saying anything happened to him it was the CIA?
I'm of the opinion that the entirety of Katrina was an orchestrated event in order to test contingency plans for martial law.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join