It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Claims Of Civilizations on Most Planets

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

I'm sure you have been documenting these sightings, am I right? Video, pictures, witnesses perhaps? Uh huh...

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Originally posted by jfj123

Mr. Lear, I do have a question.
Have you written any books or are in the process of writing a book(s)?

Just curious and I do appreciate your response.

I have written no books and don't plan to. Information changes too rapidly and I like to change with it. My opinions and ideas are good until midnight Pacific Time unless changed or modified. After midnight they are good for 24 hours unless changed or modified.

Sometimes I get posts that say, "Well wait a minute here, yesterday you said...." Yes, well that yesterday. Things might be a lot different today.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observer_PR
I'm sure you have been documenting these sightings, am I right? Video, pictures, witnesses perhaps? Uh huh...

They last for a second. I do not have a Video recorder. Perhaps you could buy me a good one?

Sometimes you can watch for an hour or two and not see anything. Even if you are distracted for a second, too late.

They are very fast, not like the slow moving shuttles we see here on Earth.

They seem to always be in the same area of the sky.

Witnesses- I saw the first one in 1969. My dad and brother saw the same thing. The ones today are faster and seem to have a bit different of a propulsion system, but they use the same flight plan.

[edit on 17-9-2007 by win 52]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

And what, pray tell, is their propulsion system? I could use a good laugh today.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
there are thousands of astronomers and grad students that is true but it is also true that they have not been to these planets to verify their theories and point fact they are observers from afar.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
reply to post by win 52

And what, pray tell, is their propulsion system? I could use a good laugh today.

They run on the tears of dying children. What kind of question is that? Just because he can see a streak in the sky, he is also going to play the role of Scotty and know the engineering behind it?

If someone honestly wishes to share their experience, it takes a special kind of sadism to ridicule them. Hope that you never have a genuine experience to share, or if you do that people are more friendly and accepting.

It really represents what is wrong with the world: we try to prop up our fragile ego's with the rubble of those we have destroyed.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Civilizations on every planet? Well, that's just silly.

Unless you want to be insanely technical about it.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by Postal76

?

Its difficult for your mind to resolve a hexagonal dome, the most prominent archway of which is not facing towards you. Take it into photo shop and turn it like this:

A hexagon is a natural nuclear event. the magnetic pole of Saturn... a hexagon.[-discovery channel special on Saturn, mercury and Venus two Sundays ago...)

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra

There were two Russian cargo supply spacecrafts. Progress M-60 and M-61. So three in total with Endeavour. Why do you ask anyway? I haven't really been following this thread.

That's okay Why will become clear later in the shuttle thread. I too have not spent much time here... I just wanted to see if you knew, nothing nefarious I assure you

BTW it was 4 You forgot the Soyuz TMA

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Has2b

I generally enjoy Zorgons posts but observe through a scan read that he is being untypically overly defensive yet the original question I believe has merit.

AH! Now I understand the note you sent John

LOL okay I perhaps sounded over defensive in this thread... but let me assure you it was merely an act, perhaps clouded by lack of sleep putting documents , photos and evidence together to present...

And it was a little these endless "John is wrong threads" But John doesn't need a 'Knight Champion'
It is tiring though having to repeat the same evidense in many threads just because someone decides to start a new thread on the same topics... I suppose its a good way to avoid previously posted stuff

I only came here because John asked me to respond to an Aristarchus question... well the Aristarchus thread is here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

1. Astronomers professional and amateur have methods of determining likely surface temparatures and atmospheric compositon of planets.

I notice you qualified this with 'likely'. I guess this was directed at John so I will leave that. I will however add that there are several scientists who also question the 'likely norm' I do not have anyway to verify which side is correct, I only can study documents and images that show other alternatives. When I have a conclusion, I promise you will be first to know

2. If all this is happening and humans possess extremely advanced technology ( which I accept is possible) why not get on with whatever the purpose is .... ie apparently this has been happening for decades ..... whats the wait surely if they are that powerful they could deal with any human backlash consequences of complete disclosure?

The problem with this statement is that you PRESUME that they are not 'getting on with it" I do not pretend to know or understand what their purpose is... for all I know anyone living on Venus could care less what a bunch of self centered arrogant monkeys are doing...

And if they are powerful, why do anything? If they are more advanced then us... maybe our inferior tech makes them laugh.. so what should they do? Take out our space fleet? And prove what? Had they wanted to do that well we wouldn't be talking.

But then I could be wrong... maybe they really did make a deal with Eisenhower in the fifties and are going on about their business with little care about you or me

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied
[no need to panic, NASA didn’t take this photo, an amateur astronomer did with a 10” Meade from his backyard in Austin, Texas]

No panic we fully explained and showed documentation that Aristarchus is not always active... especially NASA's own reports...

And those that care can see the evidence in that thread.

Whatever’s “going on” it’s a natural phenomena. Who cares?
(besides planetary scientists and amateur astronomers)

Well I would have thought it obvious that WE care... and many in the threads

I guess the obvious just escapes some people, huh?

But hey seems we have reached a milestone here Access Denied finally admits "something" is going on at Aristarchus, he just doesn't care

Thanks for the input and the confirmation

[edit on 19-9-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
That 'they' (whoever they may be) didnt leave any 'lights' on.
The crater, because of its position on the moon with respect to the suns traverse, gets lit by the sun from time to time.
There is nothing there other than an empty crater.

The only flaw in your hypothesis is that the Apollo 11 crew saw the bright blue purple glow when Aristarchus was NOT in the sunlight Armstrong describes it as a 'fluorescence" that is so bright that he says it lit up the surrounding area, but further says 'fluorescence" isn't the right word... its to bright for that

Aldrin says they should check the tapes when they get back and we all know where those tapes are yes?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
I couldnt have said it better myself, as to Zorgon yes you can see that he uses every opportunity to push his website to make a quick buck.

I am simply astounded! Astute observation as always

Please point me to where on my website there is a button to pay before you get the info?... Where are the pay by click ads that make fortunes for other websites? and where is the "Donate" button to help me cover the costs?

I will expect your humble apology next post

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I disagree with 99.9999999999999% of all the foolishness that Zorgon posts, but I can assure you he is not in it for the money. which should scare you even more..............

I'm in it for the money. As I get weekly pay checks from my the goverment for my disinfo works on ATS (or so I've been told many times by people when they are backed into a corner through the use of logic, reason, and common sense) But I have yet to see any of those checks, perhpas they are sending them to the wrong address?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Navieko

if you read this you should ask your oponents who the real mesengers of deception are. Somtimes I wonder who our real enemies are from without or withinin the ranks of UFO culture. If you can get in touch with me we can compare notes on certain topics.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelc01
Somtimes I wonder who our real enemies are from without or withinin the ranks of UFO culture.

This should be a simple answer. The real enemies of true Ufology are those that post the most outlandish and foolish stories, theories, and "facts" without being able to back them up one bit (except for selecting the evidence they don't want to ignore, you know, bits and pieces of the truth to add up to their pre-conceived conclusion) Or not being able to back them up, because they state they are not ready to "post the truth" LOL.

The true enemy of Ufology is plain old foolishness. Just read this forum, and you will understand why the average person laughs when you try to talk to them about UFOS. Until the average person gets on board with this, there will never be disclosure (if there is such a thing to disclose), and they wont until we vent ourselves of all the lizard lovers, planet x lovers, and the populated, soul catching star system lovers.

I speak the truth, and most of you reading this know it.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Zorgon you are right on track, keep up the fantastic work of informing us we expect great things from you. The info you have provided so far is inteligent and informative , it's a shame others do not see this and try to twist things around based on insults. It makes me wonder if they truly are in this for the right reasons being blinded by their bold brash and outspoken words.
Truly one is alone when ideas are not shared in a compromise

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

This should be a simple answer. The real enemies of true Ufology are those that post the most outlandish and foolish stories, theories, and "facts" without being able to back them up one bit (except for selecting the evidence they don't want to ignore, you know, bits and pieces of the truth to add up to their pre-conceived conclusion) Or not being able to back them up, because they state they are not ready to "post the truth" LOL.

You don't think that it is more "enemy" like to attack people who differ in opinion with you? Honestly, i believe nothing. I think I have some ideas, and many of them come from reading Zorgon's research. Everything is possible, but not everything is probable.

Care for an example? The "soul tower" concept. No, i do not agree with it at all. The soul is, in my current thought system, not something that can be "caught" en masse via a soul catcher. But it is a very intriguing thought. The difference here? I don't feel I have to point out every difference in concept. 90% of what i post is just me "free thinking". If you think i truly believe it, you are nuts.

I think it is silly to limit your imagination to what is "feasible" or "likely". One thing that is shown time and again is that our imaginations are inadequate when compared to reality.

The true enemy of Ufology is plain old foolishness. Just read this forum, and you will understand why the average person laughs when you try to talk to them about UFOS. Until the average person gets on board with this, there will never be disclosure (if there is such a thing to disclose), and they wont until we vent ourselves of all the lizard lovers, planet x lovers, and the populated, soul catching star system lovers.

I speak the truth, and most of you reading this know it.

you speak like an elitist, that is for sure.

Do you really think that the 'average person' is too dense to figure out that something fishy is going on out there? Heck, if you want to watch the news, occasionally they do polls on the subject. More Americans, it seems, believe in UFO's than God, as of late.

If you really want to see "disclosure", then you should stop being so mean to people who have differing viewpoints. This closed minded attitude is what feeds the flock mentality of most humans, instilling fear of being considered a "freak" or "weird" for even considering UFO's and other documented "paranormal" phenomenon. If you continue to participate in creating a hostile environment, you are only going to run off the real people who have real stories and ideas to share. The hardcore nutcase will sit around and write fiction all day.

Then there are folks like Zorgon, who spend their time finding information while ona personal quest, and are kind enough to share their findings with us. Just remember the key word: SHARE. If you don't want to share, then don't....but be polite. Can't be that hard, right?

[edit on 20-9-2007 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelc01
Truly one is alone when ideas are not shared in a compromise

Thanks but trust me "We are not alone"

Err I mean Pegasus

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

reply to post by win 52

They run on the tears of dying children. What kind of question is that? Just because he can see a streak in the sky, he is also going to play the role of Scotty and know the engineering behind it?

Man, read his post before you make yourself look foolish for responding to something you might not fully understand because you have not...ah, read the posts. He clearly said he knew about thier propulsion systems they were using and woulda, coulda, shoulda enlightened us all. Sorry, not trying to be rude, but I don't want someone to read your post alone and think I just threw that propulsion system comment out there for no reason (as you thought, don't know how if you read his post, though)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join