It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Claims Of Civilizations on Most Planets

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
You're twisting my words. I never said that what we're claiming to believe in is pointless to the populous, assuming it's truth. I'm saying that arguing with you about the evidence we currently have is pointless, because it wouldn't be enough to convince you. Right now all evidence we have is on this board, and as we are still in EARLY times of research we have not yet aquired the evidence needed to go big time yet.

Please don't try and insituate that you're oblivious to the THOUSANDS of pictures, HUNDREDS of documents and much more -- that John, Zorgon & co have worked so hard to put together, ON THIS VERY FORUM... and of course thanks to Zorgon, his website at www.thelivingmoon.com

I'm sure you're not THAT ignorant!

What we have, we share right here. Theres no need to create yet another pointless thread just for the sake of argument & making a point.

It just reeks of trolling... you're better than that, are you not?

All the best,

Navieko

[edit on 7/9/07 by Navieko]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

My point of view is neither verifiable or from a professional point of view, I am an ordinary human being with some extraordinary life experiences that most do not share.
My point is that I have often contemplated why the majority of astronomers and such have not seen anything outside the considered norm while cruising the skies for a living. I have decided for myself that they look through left brain only and see only what they perceive to be reality. It is not logical to look into the skies and see something as complicated as a UFO.
There is also always always an explanation to be rendered in the off chance that they do see some anomaly.
Even when looking at the video and photography evidence I have questions because of the blur surrounding the craft. The reasons for the blur are simple and can be explained by the energy that surrounds them. I happen to agree with John in many of his shocking revelations.
Saying that life is not detected by our 0 level society says nothing to prove your thoughts on the matter.
It will take a huge leap for us to ever become a part of the bigger picture, and it is happening with or without the acceptance of the nay sayers.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
When it is time for you to know, you will know.

Many people know what's out there... maybe one day your day will come.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The easiest way to find out is to get out of your body and go look for yourself. Unfortunately most of us have dwindled down to where we think that in order to observe something we have to do it mechanically thorugh the senses of the body or only from an "Expert" who is so trained in a subject that he has to analyze any observation or data only from his "trained viewpoint. There is no substitute for direct observation for an individual and one can thereby establish their own view or reality. But that is not reality for others because reality is agreement.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I have the answer to all of the questions.

You see, the answer can be found in everything. It is scientific FACT that everything is made of "atoms". Well, what are "atoms" made of? Simple, they are held together by an "attraction and repulsion" force, much like a magnet.

Now, let me tell you more about magnets. They are the most important thing in this entire universe.

When you have a permanent magnet in your hand, you have 3 things.

1: A hunk of metal
2: Extra, invisible North magnetic force
3: Extra, invisible South magnetic force

This extra North and South force circles around inside of the hunk of metal for a very very long time. Or, until something takes the force out of the metal. Permanent magnets are not permanent, they get weaker over time, then they die. You can bring them back to life, by simply re-magnetizing the metal. You can magnetize any metal, heck, because we are all made of the same thing, you can magnetize ANYTHING (its called static electricity).

Although, the force has a flaw, it does not like to travel through "air", but it loves to travel through everything that is made of dense amounts of atoms. The closer and more compact the atoms, the better the force runs through them. The further away the atoms are from each other, the more air is between the atoms, meaning the force runs through the atoms slower, or not as much.

That is why metal is more heavy then air, because metal is made of more "atoms" or "more magnetic force". This makes them more attracted to the magnet called Earth. Magnets work in numbers, the more there are, the stronger the force. Want to loose weight? Go on an atom(magnet) diet.

When you put a permanent bar magnet in iron fillings to see the magnetism, you will notice the edges of the magnet are the strongest. Why? Because the force is trying to escape the hunk of metal faster than it can, on those edges. The magnetic force starts to "traffic jam" at the edges of the metal, before it finally escapes into the air. This does not happen with sphere magnets, because they have no beginning and no end. They are the supreme infinite shape. Instead of a "traffic jam" on the edges, you have a "traffic jam" evenly over the entire sphere.

I could go into extreme detail about magnets here, but I only wanted to say the basics, and then get to the point. If you want to know more about everything, U2U me.... but now, I will get to the point.

A permanent magnet represents life. The "hunk of metal" is the physical body, and "the force" is the soul. Our human bodies, and all life on Earth with a physical body, are just like permanent magnets. That includes Earth itself, and also every other planet or physical object in the world.

When humans die, the magnetic soul is released from the magnetic body. Because of the fact that our soul's are made of REALLY STRONG magnetic force, our body's tend to die first, while our souls can pretty much live forever because they are so strong.

It's a common myth that magnets are a metal that produce magnetic fields. But the fact is, the metal does not produce it, it just holds it. What actually made the magnetic force was the Earth and the Sun.

The same goes for our human bodies. Its a common myth that our physical body creates our soul, but it doesn't, it just holds our soul. Our soul was made by the Earth and the Sun, our mother and father.

This means, life after death is real. We stay alive, we just don't keep our bodies. If we wanted, we can move from our mother and fathers house, but right now, some of you are still to young to move out.

--to answer the thread topic--

Next to you, all around you, there is another dimension. It is the dimension at which the "North and South" force of a magnet live. It is where the souls without bodies live. Actually, it is were EVERYTHING lives. I call that dimension the "Soul Dimension".

The planets, our bodies, and permanent magnets, and all physical objects, they live in multi-dimensions. They live in the "Soul Dimension", AND the "Physical Dimension".

When we get a powerful telescope to look at another planet, we wont see people or life forms, because they live in the same dimension as the souls without bodies, and magnetic force, the "soul dimension". All we will see is the planet itself, because the planet is the only thing there living in multi-dimensions.

There are ways for them to "become physical" but why would someone want to "become physical"?? Being physical means feeling physical pain, it means physically manifesting something when we need it. If I am hungry, I have to get up and go get (manifest) the food physically. In the "soul dimension" all I have to do is THINK, and I will manifest the force of what I want, just like a LUCID DREAM.

b.t.w. when we lucid dream, our "soul" is actually "going out for the night on the town" into this soul dimension. This other dimension is controlled by THOUGHTS. Actually, even our physical dimension is controlled by thoughts, its called "The Law of Attraction". Search for that, I'm sure you have probably heard of it. The part you don't want to know is "The Law of Repulsion" which is literally a nightmare.

The problem with manifesting in the "physical dimension" is that it is not as powerful as manifesting in the "soul dimension". This is because our physical bodies are not as powerful of magnetic force as our souls are.

--conclusion--

You can see the planets because they are multi-dimension. You can't see the aliens because they are not multi-dimension.

John's "soul catcher on the moon" is just a giant magnet that is powerful enough to attract and collect our magnetic souls.

"And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul"

The quote above is the "missing link" between religion and science. Figuring out how the Lord could form life from dirt, is THE SECRET OF THE UNIVERSE.

The Lord, was an all-knowing alchemist.
en.wikipedia.org...

I don't believe todays alchemists truly know the science at which they are practicing, because of man-made theories.

The Lord new everything about magnetism. That is why, with a single magnet, he could form any substance in the universe including flesh. If you could separate the North and South force from a magnet, and you can manipulate the individual subatomic particles within this magnetic force, you could make anything.

Get 1 particle from North force, and 1 particle from South force, and you have???? Hydrogen, the most abundant element in the universe.

en.wikipedia.org...

This also means, Bob Lazar and Element 115, is real. Actually, elements are classified only by their amount of magnets. Since there are infinite amounts of magnets, there are infinite amounts of elements. You, Me, Everyone is an element, but we are not on the periodic table, because the table only has the BASIC most SIMPLE elements. Some elements can't survive Earth, simply because their atoms are held together with a weaker magnetic force than the Earth's. The Earth's magnetic force over-powers the atoms connections.

Jesus, Son of Magnetism, could walk on water because water is diamagnetic, and Jesus can control magnetism. He could turn water to wine, because he was a alchemist. He could feed millions with one small piece of bread, because with 1 piece of bread he could ADD magnets in the right way, and create more bread.

"The Breath Of Life" is also in a permanent magnet. If I told you how a magnet "breaths" then you would know free energy exists. Just think about oxygen, and how our body gets it, and what it uses it for.

---the end?

It's not every day someone fits half of the entire Secret Of The Universe in under 8000 characters.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Oh jeez. As I expected, any thread that challenges such outrageous claims and asks for even a little verifiable supporting evidence (i mean any, come on, the evidence does not even have to be as extraordinary as the claims...just give us something, lol) gets turned into a complete and utter boondoggle swamped by blind believers screaming the evidecne is "right in front of you man" and the like. Or the "we don't have to prove anything to you" , "you will believe when your ready, and your soul is ready"

No I will believe when there is evidence, which NONE of you have. Nothing.

Look, it's the great pumpkin, Charlie Brown.

You guys are the reason why Ufology is not taken seriously.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I have decided for myself that they look through left brain only and see only what they perceive to be reality. It is not logical to look into the skies and see something as complicated as a UFO
reply to post by antar

Exactly Antar! Our brains are taught to see only what we want to see. The statements that John makes are too much for some to handle or to even sit down and actually think it through.
I agree with John 100%. Not only has he researched all of his statements for many years but has well respected people like Bob Lazar backing him on everything he says (except maybe for the soul harvesting)
All I can say is instead of arguing and denying the evidence, sit down and research it, I was a non-believer when I first started researching E.T.'s, Saucers, D.U.M.B.'s and civilian life on other planets. After reading and researching for many hours on end, I am a true believer.
Just give it a chance and research it, open your eyes just a bit wider and you will see what John says is the truth.
Also Antar would love to know the expierances you have had, if you are willing to talk about them, you can U2U or if you have a thread where its is posted, would love to read it!

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by magycpapyri

I have decided for myself that they look through left brain only and see only what they perceive to be reality. It is not logical to look into the skies and see something as complicated as a UFO
reply to post by antar

Not only has he researched all of his statements for many years but has well respected people like Bob Lazar backing him on everything he says (except maybe for the soul harvesting)

Since when has Lazar been respected? He has been made a fool of by your average joe that looks into his "story" Anyone who wants to believe so bad they cling to his utter crap is exposing themselves as a gullible fool.

All I can say is instead of arguing and denying the evidence, sit down and research it

Hell, thats what I am trying to do. Please present me with some verifiable evidence I can follow up. I'm not screaming I am a non believer, I just require a little more than blind faith like most of you do.

I was a non-believer when I first started researching E.T.'s, Saucers, D.U.M.B.'s and civilian life on other planets. After reading and researching for many hours on end, I am a true believer.

I was a believer (naive at the time) and had the opposite experience. after apply common sense to the equation, combined with the complete and total lack of verifiable evidence, along with some of the more outrageous claims out there. I came to my current position. Which is, they are not here, and nobody knows otherwise. Prove me wrong with your "research"

Just give it a chance and research it, open your eyes just a bit wider and you will see what John says is the truth.

I have, and have been for over 15 years. My eyes are as wide as they can get when someone like John makes claims of the improbable without any evidence that can be verified. I'm embarrassed for him and anyone who wants to believe so bad they fall for his stories and theories.

Come on guys, quit beating around the bush with all this unverifiable new age bull# and post some real evidence. As common knowledge as some of you claim this utter crap to be, you would imagine you were exposed to some sort of evidence before you fell for it hook line and sinker.

Is common sense dead?

Please, people, do not post anymore to this thread unless you have something that can be investigated. That's what I am here for, convince me. Convince me and the thousands of professional scientists that have NO AGENDA who answer to NOBODY that would kill themselves trying to prove you are correct.

You can't, because there is nothing to prove.

Again, I await all the responses with "convenient" reasons (i.e. excuses) as to why 99.999999999999999999999% of what you say can't be verified or even investigated. Funny7, I would figure, in this section at least, that people would jump at the chance to shut me up with something I can't deny. I mean, you guys are not claiming something as subtle that a bliurry nightime video is an alien craft, your claiming this far beyond that. Come on, shut me up. Convince the world you are correct.

YOU CAN"T OR YOU WOULD HAVE BY NOW.

2+2=4.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Just study the Ancient Egyptians and the pyramids, and ALL THEIR ART. You will have all the answers you will need.

Here is a hint: The Pyramids are not just a tomb, they had a very very great purpose.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Wow, you really live up to your name.
When I say the 'proof is right infront of you' -- I literally mean, the proof is right in this forum... do you want a bloody link?

My god, go to school -- and learn to stop twisting words in attempt to make us look bad -- failing miserably, unless your goal was prove yourself a... nevermind.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

The Living Moon

Ok -- I can't make this any clearer, follow these 2 links and you will find all the evidence we currently have. Now please tell me why we would bother spending literally days comliling all the data -- AGAIN -- in a new thread just, for some kid? Get real.

[edit on 9/9/07 by Navieko]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

In a recent thread John Lear claimed, as a matter of fact, that most of the planets in our solar system were not only habitable, but are in fact inhabited by advanced civilizations. He states this in a way as to dismiss anyone who thinks other wise.

Well lets take a planet as example:
MERCURY
Mercury is similar in appearance to the Moon as it is heavily cratered. It has no natural satellites and no substantial atmosphere. The planet has a large iron core which generates a magnetic field about 0.1% as strong as that of the Earth.[4] Surface temperatures on Mercury range from about 90 to 700 K (−180 to 430 °C) also equals -356 degrees F - 806 degrees F.

OK so if a civilization evolved on this planet, it would have to contend with the following:
Little protection from cosmic rays.
Massive meteor bombardment.
Almost no atmosphere.
Massive surface temperature fluctuations.

Although we find live on earth in very extreme conditions, none of it has been advanced in any way, especially along the lines of a civilization.

Now if John is going to make fantastic claims and dispense them as fact, he should be able to prove them as fact. Of course we all know he can't and that is why we're talking about this now.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Just study the Ancient Egyptians and the pyramids, and ALL THEIR ART. You will have all the answers you will need.

Here is a hint: The Pyramids are not just a tomb, they had a very very great purpose.

I am so tired of people making fantastic claims and pushing them as fact.

You are talking as if ancient artifacts are like current textbooks.

There is no hint. Egyptian tombs are egyptian tombs. PROVE otherwise with actual FACTS.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko
Wow, you really live up to your name.
When I say the 'proof is right infront of you' -- I literally mean, the proof is right in this forum... do you want a bloody link?

Yeah, do you mind? And not a link to some stupid black and white photos sowing nothing more than a bunch of rocks, or a link to some dumb blurry video shot at night....a link to something that can convince anyone with half a brain and some common sense would be great. Think you could provide that? Didn't think so.

My god, go to school

I did, and have had great opportunities opened up to me as a result. I have had access to some real telescopes (with no restrictions, unlike the claims made earlier in this thread stating that all "real" telescopes are under close scrutiny by the man....what a friggin joke, lol)

...and learn to stop twisting words in attempt to make us look bad -- failing miserably, unless your goal was prove yourself a... never mind.

I don't have to make you look bad, as seen below your "evidence" does that for me. rotflmao.

The Living Moon

Ok -- I can't make this any clearer, follow these 2 links and you will find all the evidence we currently have.

YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT? THATS "ALL THE EVIDENCE" YOU "CURRENTLY HAVE"?!?!?!?!? And you base your deep seated beliefs in other's claims on that? And you told me to goto school. Well, you know the saying, there's one born every minute.........

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Wht do we need to be provided hints ? I there is evidence then it can be presented. Sorry "hints" to me feels like as .... well if you just read this book plug.

The number of people I see claiming hints and spurious claims for the Pyramids beggers my belief. Put simple seeing the wealth of perfectly explainable technology the Egyptions had is awesome enough for me without having to "Mystify" what they were able to accomplish with simple tools and mathematics. To my mind its actually a great insult to what was a huge civilisation to have to smear their accomplishments with the cry they had to have outside assistance or even that there was someting other than mans ability to achieve greatness using his best asset - the human brain.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
There is no real evidence that advanced civilizations live on most planets in our solar system. This john leare guy is probably well meaning but doesn't understand the whole physics/life concept that would or wouldn't allow for the evolution of advanced civilizations on these planets.

Lets keep in mind that Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune are Gas Giants and they share the same qualities of the lack of the solid surface.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
When it is time for you to know, you will know.

Many people know what's out there... maybe one day your day will come.

How convenient.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Well lets take a planet as example:
MERCURY
Mercury is similar in appearance to the Moon as it is heavily cratered. It has no natural satellites and no substantial atmosphere. The planet has a large iron core which generates a magnetic field about 0.1% as strong as that of the Earth.[4] Surface temperatures on Mercury range from about 90 to 700 K (−180 to 430 °C) also equals -356 degrees F - 806 degrees F.

Can I ask, have you ever been to Mercury? How do you know all this information?

Because, If it was spoon fed to you like I am certain it was, do you have 100% proof this information is accurate??

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

The Living Moon

Ok -- I can't make this any clearer, follow these 2 links and you will find all the evidence we currently have.

YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT? THATS "ALL THE EVIDENCE" YOU "CURRENTLY HAVE"?!?!?!?!?

No, he's not kidding you (and yes, I know that your question was a rhetorical one
). These two links, one large ATS thread and the "Living Moon" web site, do indeed contain, to all intents and purposes, all the so-called "evidence" for John Lear's (and his followers) wild hypotheses about the moon, the planets and all the rest.

Pathetic, isn't it?

You can ask the "believers" in these things for evidence, or even some verifiable/falsifiable hard statements, for the rest of your life - you won't get anything. Because they don't have anything. And that even you, who explicitly said he wants to "believe", doesn't buy into all this nonsense, says a lot about the quality of the "evidence" presented.

Regards
yf

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
I am so tired of people making fantastic claims and pushing them as fact.

You are talking as if ancient artifacts are like current textbooks.

There is no hint. Egyptian tombs are egyptian tombs. PROVE otherwise with actual FACTS.

Actually you have to PROVE "there is no hint". I could sit here and spoon feed you all the information in the world about Ancient Egyptians and how they draw images of themselves flying inside of space vehicles, with "red" and "blue" colors in pattern meaning "North and South" of magnetic force. Then I could show you pictures of all the metal devices they had, and how the government is slowly taking these images and hiding them so that the common people could no longer research this subject and figure out how to save the world from slavery.

But then, I am spoon feeding you all my years of hard learning. I wish I had someone to spoon feed me correct info. Whats funny, is after all my years of research, I came to a conclusion, and found THE answer. Then only later did some of the answers get confirmed when I read about David Hamel.
I never knew David Hamel existed, until AFTER I already learned most all the concepts he was taught. It was very surreal to have things confirmed that way.

If I hadn't learned what I learned BEFORE I found David Hamel, I probably would have thought David and everything he says was a complete joke, simply because I probably wouldn't understand the fact that everything is basically made of microscopic mini black holes that join together to create atoms.

Anyway, I find it quite pathetic that this world will only feed you a base belief and you have to figure out the rest on your own. So many unanswered questions in science, so many theories that people believe as fact, so many mistakes made throughout history (his story). Yeah, HIS STORY, not the real story.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
If you question any of the evidence (there's a LOT more than 'just black and white pictures', obviously you haven't gone through it) than go and enquire further on the main thread -- where Zorgon and the other researchers reside. If your so confident in yourself -- lets see you disprove the data that has been presented there. Maybe if your lucky, Zorgon will even show you some of the better findings. But like I said, don't expect them to go out of their way just to repeat the same old things, as they have to so many others like you (who seemed to have just disappeared after failing to debunk).

Back up your words -- otherwise they mean absolutely nothing.

Still unimpressed,

Navieko

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join