John Lear's Claims Of Civilizations on Most Planets

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Ben always got a chuckle out of the UFO crowd (because he know what half of the things people were claiming ufo's were, lol)

Hmmmmmm. What were the half he knew about?

By the way, I alway felt that Ben was Mossads 'mole' at Lockheed. Ben was born in Manile to a prominent Jewish family and went to work for Lockheed in 1953 or 1954.

He was Kelly Johnson's right hand man until Johnson's retirement and then became head of the Skunkworks.

I believe that Rich engineered the secrecy of the F-19 program which used the F-117A as a cover for parts and that of the 62 F-19 airplanes built for the U.S. Navy that at least a few went to Israel.

I think that Gen. Bobby Bonds was killed in an F-19. The government said he was killed in a Mig 23 but that was a cover to protect the F-19. I also think Gen. Bond's F-19 was rigged to kill him intentionally because of his accidental knowledge of the F-19 program.

Ben's son is or was a vice-President for RAND Corporation.

Thanks for the post. Your contributions and genuinely appreciated.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
john on this i back you all the way. the government of america wants control if they go public they could loose a lot. the best part, when i think about it the american people pay for the cover ups that the government gives us. people arnt going to belive in sumthing that they dont want to belive in. I have seen your pictures and are convinceing enough for me. but why keep it secret could you imagin applyiing to go work on the mining colonies? lol

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFactsBut then again, I bet you have not actually heard the speech, only read stuff about it?

Quite true.. the speech has been hard to find these day.. Had it once before I got into this... never expected I wouldn't be able to find it. I know there is a tape of it around, but haven't found that yet either...

Perhaps since you are so informed about it you might have a copy of the speech or the video? Would be great if you could share that

Also Boyd Bushman, also of Lockheed confirms both what was said and when asked in the interview "So do we have the tech to reach the Andromeda Galaxy?" Boyd answered "Yes"

This was an interview done by David Sereda and I have not seen a copy for free yet, but Undo interviewed Sereda on "Ancient Futures Radio" and he mentions that conversation there

Of course everyone knows Sereda is not all there and Boyd Bushman is loony tunes with his talk of anti gravity at Lockheed...

Ben always got a chuckle out of the UFO crowd (because he know what half of the things people were claiming ufo's were, lol)

And THERE my friend you have just hit the nail on the head...

Precisely the attitude that breeds distrust in the Government et al...

He KNOWS what half of them are... and laughs at 'the people' rather than coming out and saying "No they are not UFO's they are our secret craft"

Where is the harm in that? Not giving away anything except that they exist... no specs no photos, but people would buy that and leave it alone... no UFO's no Aliens just black ops hard at work protecting the citizens...

But no... he gets a chuckle out of it and says nothing except a criptic remark about advanced tech.

Gotta love America

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Couple of Boyd Bushman interviews

Suggested viewing for any debunker Just ignore the sales pitch

"The Air Force has just given us a contract to take ET back home"
Ben Rich WPAFB Slide Presentation

"We now know how to travel to the stars"
Ben Rich Former head of Lockheed Skunkworks

"We now have the technology to take ET back home"
Ben Rich UCLA Alumni Speech March 23. 1993

Ah found it ...

John You will like this one... he mentions the Lazar Tape
but says he can not say anymore about it...

I love the way he covers his tracks as he talks

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hi, IgnoreTheFacts:

Let me start off by saying this is my first post in this forum, but I have been an avid reader for quite some time. What I would like to do is help unravel why not only it is impossible for intelligent beings to inhabit the other planets in our solar system as they currently exist (let alone evolve on them), but also help some of the others understand why these theories are conceived in the pursuit of fantasy driven escapism.

Here is a picture of Venus.

Beautiful, isn't it? People have been in awe of Venus since the dawn of man. Once sophisticated technology was established enough to capture rudimentary photos of the planet akin to the one above, the awe became wonder. Many thought the thick padding of clouds that covered the surface of Venus could prove instrumental in negating the obvious thermal beating a planet in its proximity to the sun would no doubt endure, in turn providing the possibility of life.

Wonder turned into reality, unfortunately for the fantasy prone, when technology unveiled a planet shrouded in a toxic atmosphere. A planet subjected to atmospheric pressure equal to that of nearly a kilometers depth of the oceans here on earth. A planet, unfortunately for those wanting, albeit needing for there to be life on Venus, that was decimated by gigantic and punishing volcanoes.

Here is a shot taken from Vera9 of the gnarled landscape of Venus.

Hardly a serene arboreal landscape.

The brutal truth of the matter is that we (and by we I mean the human community) know entirely too much about Venus and every other planet in the solar system to adequately rally around such baseless theories as people in this forum and others would have you believe. I mean that in no disrespect; even the biggest standard bearers for ideas such as this will admit they have no proof; just that you or I as skeptics are not "open minded enough to see the truth, dude".

These theories, in my opinion, are driven purely by the human need to believe in the unseen; fantasy. Choose a dogma, analyze it from an unbiased stance, and say that it honestly in some part is not driven by the human need to have fantasies. It is simply not enough for these people to be humbled by the fact that planets like Venus even exist; they have to fantasize that there are Venusian mothers driving their three eyed Venusian children to Venusian soccer practice on the backs of giant diamond-plated Venusian Dragons.

Unfortunately folks, I think science would lead you to believe that besides a few carbon-dioxide sucking microbes with very bad backs, there is little hope for Venusian soccer moms.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PartChimp
Hi, IgnoreTheFacts:

Let me start off by saying this is my first post in this forum, but I have been an avid reader for quite some time. What I would like to do is help unravel why not only it is impossible for intelligent beings to inhabit the other planets in our solar system as they currently exist (let alone evolve on them), but also help some of the others understand why these theories are conceived in the pursuit of fantasy driven escapism.

Beautiful, isn't it? People have been in awe of Venus since the dawn of man. Once sophisticated technology was established enough to capture rudimentary photos of the planet akin to the one above, the awe became wonder. Many thought the thick padding of clouds that covered the surface of Venus could prove instrumental in negating the obvious thermal beating a planet in its proximity to the sun would no doubt endure, in turn providing the possibility of life.

Wonder turned into reality, unfortunately for the fantasy prone, when technology unveiled a planet shrouded in a toxic atmosphere. A planet subjected to atmospheric pressure equal to that of nearly a kilometers depth of the oceans here on earth. A planet, unfortunately for those wanting, albeit needing for there to be life on Venus, that was decimated by gigantic and punishing volcanoes.

Here is a shot taken from Vera9 of the gnarled landscape of Venus.

Hardly a serene arboreal landscape.

The brutal truth of the matter is that we (and by we I mean the human community) know entirely too much about Venus and every other planet in the solar system to adequately rally around such baseless theories as people in this forum and others would have you believe. I mean that in no disrespect; even the biggest standard bearers for ideas such as this will admit they have no proof; just that you or I as skeptics are not "open minded enough to see the truth, dude".

These theories, in my opinion, are driven purely by the human need to believe in the unseen; fantasy. Choose a dogma, analyze it from an unbiased stance, and say that it honestly in some part is not driven by the human need to have fantasies. It is simply not enough for these people to be humbled by the fact that planets like Venus even exist; they have to fantasize that there are Venusian mothers driving their three eyed Venusian children to Venusian soccer practice on the backs of giant diamond-plated Venusian Dragons.

Unfortunately folks, I think science would lead you to believe that besides a few carbon-dioxide sucking microbes with very bad backs, there is little hope for Venusian soccer moms.

Damn, no Soccer Milfs

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Hi, IgnoreTheFacts:

I don't think you've read much of John Lear's post sir. No one is claiming that life exists on Venus with an atmosphere of sulphuric acid. John Lear is stating that every photograph and piece of information in the mainstream about the planet has been fabricated. You shouldn't make up your mind on a place that you will never be able to get close enough to.

[edit on 9-10-2007 by GeeGee]

[edit on 9-10-2007 by GeeGee]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I have read the claims. Several times over in fact, sir. With so many threads sporting the same ridiculous claims, how could i not? What skeptics have on their side is scientific evidence. What you have on your side is a lot of picture interpretation and evidence free fairy tales. If you are paranoid or delusional to the point where you believe all of the acting space agencies are in fact a hive mind of lies and deceit, then keep believing what you want. Who knows, maybe you could hit the lottery and convince NASA to jettison you through space to the lush tropical oasis known as Venus. Silly me!

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I have read the claims. Several times over in fact, sir. With so many threads sporting the same ridiculous claims, how could i not? What skeptics have on their side is scientific evidence. What you have on your side is a lot of picture interpretation and evidence free fairy tales. If you are paranoid or delusional to the point where you believe all of the acting space agencies are in fact a hive mind of lies and deceit, then keep believing what you want. Who knows, maybe you could hit the lottery and convince NASA to jettison you through space to the lush tropical oasis known as Venus. Silly me!

When Pythagoras first insisted that the Earth was round, people thought it was a ridiculous claim too. I'm not stating that Venus is in fact inhabited, I don't know. John Lear apparently has connections with insiders, and apparently he has stumbled upon classified information on Venus or something convinced him that Venus is inhabited. This is HIS truth. Your truth states that Venus has an atmosphere of sulphuric acid. It really doesn't matter what you, me, or John Lear believes anyway. We'll never be able to see for ourselves, at least not in this lifetime.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
When Pythagoras first insisted that the Earth was round, people thought it was a ridiculous claim too. I'm not stating that Venus is in fact inhabited, I don't know. John Lear apparently has connections with insiders, and apparently he has stumbled upon classified information on Venus or something convinced him that Venus is inhabited. This is HIS truth. Your truth states that Venus has an atmosphere of sulphuric acid. It really doesn't matter what you, me, or John Lear believes anyway. We'll never be able to see for ourselves, at least not in this lifetime.

Now this is something I can agree with; in part. GeeGee, I would reference you back to one of John's previous threads, "Will the real planet Venus please stand up!". Now, on his first post, he makes statements claiming to have inside information from remote viewers. Remote viewing, I will remind you, is completely unproven. Something that, without proof, we can throw right up there with snake handling. What we do have though are space probes and agencies that have specifically developed extremely advanced equipment for the purpose of analyzing planets in our solar system.

It comes down to which camp are you settling in, until we have some kind of life altering proof? The school of thought that uses science to uncover findings, or the side that uses remote viewers? I for one will cast my lot with NASA until I get to test drive one of those Venusian buses.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Now this is something I can agree with; in part. GeeGee, I would reference you back to one of John's previous threads, "Will the real planet Venus please stand up!". Now, on his first post, he makes statements claiming to have inside information from remote viewers. Remote viewing, I will remind you, is completely unproven. Something that, without proof, we can throw right up there with snake handling. What we do have though are space probes and agencies that have specifically developed extremely advanced equipment for the purpose of analyzing planets in our solar system.

It comes down to which camp are you settling in, until we have some kind of life altering proof? The school of thought that uses science to uncover findings, or the side that uses remote viewers? I for one will cast my lot with NASA until I get to test drive one of those Venusian buses.

Well actually if you do some research, you will find that our military utilizes/utilized/is utilizing remote viewing. John has already stated that he took a remote viewing class and had some success. Just because something isn't proven, doesn't mean it's non-existent. There are many things in this universe that we have yet to understand.

Personally, I'm a "see it for yourself" kinda person. I'm open-minded to everything and anything.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Wrong. Government use of remote viewers was deactivated in 1995 because of insufficient results. I'm sure that is a conspiracy too, right?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Wrong. Government use of remote viewers was deactivated in 1995 because of insufficient results. I'm sure that is a conspiracy too, right?

I don't know much about it. If you ask mikeboydus, he knows a lot about the subject.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
That was more of a rhetorical question, heh. What I'm trying to get across to you is this; there are established facts about biology, physics, etc. That's how things are. You're never going to go into space, so by your rationale because you will never know space travel, the night sky may in fact just be an alien hologram that was put in place millions of years ago, and the earth is actually acreage on some massive alien farm-world. Oh, but that's probably taking your "see-it-to-believe-it" philosophy too literally, right? You sadly can't have it both ways.

[edit on 9-10-2007 by PartChimp]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Wrong...the government suspended the project because they saw how accurate the viewers were, about 85% accurate...they saw this as a no no since they could easily remote view their secret operations...

also i dunno why most of you never consider this, but with Venus and all...it could be possible that there is life there and on many other planets...in fact it is possible because if there is life on earth then there is life on others as well. you people that say no, have you ever looked at Venus, without the picture being tampered with, also how could the probs survive its entry...the parachutes should have been vaporized even before they opened up...on something like Venus which is totally outrages the # they came up with...just think about it.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Nope; you're wrong.

www.fas.org...

It had an 85% fail rate. You have your facts mixed up.

Back to the subject; I indeed do think there is alien life somewhere else in the universe; just not in this solar system.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PartChimp

Joseph McMoneagle was one of the originals i the program he says that it was shut down becasuse the government got worried they would find out what they were doing...oh and it was 88% success

www.youtube.com...

And also if there intelligent life that visited the planet...then why all the secrecy, why are people getting killed, why are people coming out and telling these things...why are high ranking military officials coming out, the people that you have trusted to fight to protect your country...why are they coming out and saying this e.t phenomenon is real. Look at the bible and old mythology its all in there... what about the millions of people form all over the world that see things in the sky that are not normal?

[edit on 9-10-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

That was more of a rhetorical question, heh. What I'm trying to get across to you is this; there are established facts about biology, physics, etc. That's how things are. You're never going to go into space, so by your rationale because you will never know space travel, the night sky may in fact just be an alien hologram that was put in place millions of years ago, and the earth is actually acreage on some massive alien farm-world. Oh, but that's probably taking your "see-it-to-believe-it" philosophy too literally, right? You sadly can't have it both ways.

Good point. I believe men from this Earth have gone into space and seen it for themselves, so I don't think it's a hologram. I think we are so deeply entrenched in our belief systems that we will fight to protect it. If Neil Armstrong came on TV tomorrow and said "I met aliens on the moon" people would call him a wacko, insane individual, etc. Everything we've been taught is totally contradictory to that statement. I can see why the government would hide the truth about the planets in the solar system judging from our current way of life, we are totally content living in this ignorance bubble. Are they actually doing so? I don't know, I'd have to see an alien for myself.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Once again, living proof on why these theories live on. You are taking one mans unbacked testimony against the deliberation of an impartial scientific evaluation firm. Inside of the paranormal/ufology community there are people that would exploit it. Certainly you have considered this?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Once again, living proof on why these theories live on. You are taking one mans unbacked testimony against the deliberation of an impartial scientific evaluation firm. Inside of the paranormal/ufology community there are people that would exploit it. Certainly you have considered this?

with scientific evaluation on certain subjects, its almost as trustworthy as the narc down the street selling drugs. Just recently they found out that the appendix regulates the good bacteria that help clean your intestants or break down food. I mean i was told all my life there is no cure for aids, or there is no cure for any std. But then i found out about blood electrification,ozone, collidal silver...i tryed it when i had an outbreak, and it was stopped...went dead and gone. I became so angry at the people that said there was no cure and you had to take a pill to keep it suppressed. Lets not forget about oil, Alaska is rich with oil, or the fact that JFK gave his secret society speech and next day he was killed. Sry i went on a rant, but the point is science is not perfect...and if they still have people i nthe scientific world that question the existence of life in the universe, than i honestly dont no what to believe anymore.

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join