It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush restricting the travel rights of over 100,000 U.S. citizens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
greetings and salutations humanoids yet again another piece to puzzle of new world order, see my purpose is that as time pass u can go read all my threads and posts 1 at a time and see coralation of event after event and more puzzle piece until puzzle done then u can see i was right and every1 els that speak the same is right so i still pray for non belever humanoids, pertaining to my thread here, are we ATS member see risk also soon with fly?

Bush restricting the travel rights of over 100,000 U.S. citizens

Sherwood Ross
Prisonplanet
Wednesday September 5, 2007

The freedom to travel of more than 100,000 Americans placed on “watch” and “no fly” lists is being restricted by the Bush-Cheney regime.

Citizens who have done no more than criticize the president are being banned from airline flights, harassed at airports’, strip searched, roughed up and even imprisoned, feminist author and political activist Naomi Wolf reports in her new book, “The End of America.”(Chelsea Green Publishing)

“Making it more difficult for people out of favor with the state to travel back and forth across borders is a classic part of the fascist playbook,” Wolf says. She noticed starting in 2002 that “almost every time I sought to board a domestic airline flight, I was called aside by the Transportation Security Administration(TSA) and given a more thorough search.”

prisonplanet.com...

Mod Edit: Reduced External Quote.

[edit on 6/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The Major is amused. Travel hasn't been restricted, it has become more difficult. The article claims that John Graham of the Giraffe Heroes Project can't fly, yet on his own website he indicates the contrary:

The TSA reply was an insult to intelligence. It told me they had "verified my identity," whatever that meant, and it did not remove my name from the List. Every time I go to the airport, I am still told that I am on the Watch List and then subjected to extra screening and delays.

www.giraffe.org...

The Major would like to know who can't travel? There's a big difference between an inconvenience and an inability. Personally, the Major prefers a caravan of olive drab deuce and a half trucks at 45 mph to a jumbo jet.

The Major awards this tripe with the Misleading Title, Disinformation, and Obfuscation of Facts Award of the Day.

Dismissed.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
so do you find out you are on a list when going to the airport, or is there a warning / public list to check?

What would stop them from just grabbing a person at random, and claiming they were on "the list"

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
There are many U.S. citizens that have been unable to fly. That's why it's called a "No-fly" list. Also, many have been interrogated by TSA so long, that they have missed their flights.
When Russia was Communist, their freedom to travel was severely limited. There was no law against people being able to leave the country, but you had to get permission first and only the elite could afford a passport. They, in effect, had closed borders. I see the U.S. heading towards that same kind of thing. We're not there yet, but I'm afraid that within a couple years, we will be even more severery restricted.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Just more BLAH BLAH BLAH From prison planet...

The new world order has been here evre since you started your life you were born into slavery your born into a regime of rules that are not your own THE NWO IS A way of life it is working everyday for almost nothing it is paying endless bills to make your life king like fun fun material worlds

[edit on 023030p://upThursday by seridium]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
If bush is using excessive no fly rules then its cheap as *$&%. The lizard man has a tendency to go too far in demanding people go his way. Power, going to the head..again.

new topics

top topics

join