It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two horns like a lamb.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Have you ever wondered why it is written about the second beast John the Revelator saw rise from the sea is discribed as having two horns like a lamb? Lambs don't have horns do they? They don't grow horns until they grow up. There has to be something else here that everyone has missed. As usual.

The whole bible is a kind of written code. It serves wisdom on several levels. And the Book of Revelation is infact a series of sublime referances to the Tannakh. The bible doesn't contain mysteries, just truth served in the different languages of a nation based on the Law, prophecies and chronicles of it's kings. Everything is explained in advanced: The Word.

Jesjuah, who was the Word become flesh, said he had explained everything in advance. Meaning: Etymology, the meaning of words and names explains what you can't understand simply by reading translated scrolls and manuscripts. You need more wisdom than just reading. Etymology etymology etymology.

The Greek word which is translated horn in 13:11 is Keras. The second beast had two Kerases like a lamb, but spoke like a dragon.

There are two guys in the Tannakh whose names is Keras or are very similar to this Greek word: Keraz, the head of a family of Temple servants which I believe is a sublime referance to the Freemasons, and Cyrus (Kyros) the emperor of Medo-Persia, the father of the idea of a One World Order, whose legacy is kept alive by the UN among others.

I believe the Pope (the institution or office, not the person) is the False Prophet. His two horns are the Knights Templars (today's Freemasons 33 level and up, known as Scottish Rite) and the UN. The Templars were or are Temple servants. It's their whole mission. And the UN has never hidden their goal: a New World Order, or their roots of inheritance: Cyrus the Great's Peace Empire.

I'd rather die than see those bastards head the New World Order! My God's plan is so much different than what they have up their sleeve.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 19-1-2004 by mikromarius]

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   
There was a Catholic mystic on Coast to Coast radio the other night who said the Anti-Christ Matreiya had already been made the official chaplain of the UN.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
There was a Catholic mystic on Coast to Coast radio the other night who said the Anti-Christ Matreiya had already been made the official chaplain of the UN.

What was the integrity of the guests on Coast to Coast that night? On a normal night, it's about 30% B.S. I missed out on that night. I'm not inferring that you're full of #, please don't misconstrue my statement.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   

They call one of the kings of the East the AntiChrist now? Hehe. That's just foolish. But it's interresting to see how they continue to explain the prophecies about themselves by accusing everyone else. Hmmm.

Found an interresting quote on the website of the Vatican: www.vatican.va...

THE ROMAN CURIA

In exercising supreme, full, and immediate power in the universal Church, the Roman pontiff makes use of the departments of the Roman Curia which, therefore, perform their duties in his name and with his authority for the good of the churches and in the service of the sacred pastors.
CHRISTUS DOMINUS, 9

For those not scholared in etymology and history, Curia was the name of the House of the Roman Senate during the Roman Empire under C�sar. Curia has the same etymology as Church. The Curia was built up of 30 curiae or senators. Ten from each of the three Roman tribes. This is the fourth beast in the vision Daniel had of the World empires. It had twenty copper claws and ten (white) horns.

It is also interresting to note that the word Kyriakos never is used in the Bible to discribe a congregation..... And the word C�sar is used 30 times. Juads received 30 silver coins, uppon each was a picture of the C�sar....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaoszero

What was the integrity of the guests on Coast to Coast that night? On a normal night, it's about 30% B.S. I missed out on that night. I'm not inferring that you're full of #, please don't misconstrue my statement.

YOU BASTID!!!
OK, now seriously. I understand what you are saying about some of the guests coming off as a little "flakey", however this guest, Father Andrew Wingate came off as a very believable, down to earth fellow.
Now I am off to do a google search for "UN chaplain".

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   

As far as I know the priest of the UN is and has always been the Pope. I see a typical three front conspiracy here. All three of them denies eachother on ideological grounds, but history and reality shows that they all want one and the same: to take over the world. And the easiest way to do that is cooperation between these "enemies" and denial. I would expect much more bread to this giant circus.......

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaoszero

YOU BASTID!!!
OK, now seriously. I understand what you are saying about some of the guests coming off as a little "flakey", however this guest, Father Andrew Wingate came off as a very believable, down to earth fellow.
Now I am off to do a google search for "UN chaplain".

Ok, I guess I did listen that night, I remember that name. I must have been passively listening rather than actively listening.

top topics

join