It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth of Dragons Triangle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I just came across this clip which is a video of Google Earth looking at objects at 'Dragons Triangle'.

I've had a quick search for more info on this but can't find much apart from many disappearances in/over that area.

If anyone has any idea what the objects could be please reply!!

Google Earth Video of Dragons Triangle

Cheers guys, keep looking to the skys

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Thats weird, I remember listening to an interview with an ex-agent who was in charge of sorting out documents the military had on UFO's and Aliens and he said that he frequently would see pictures of flying saucers coming into and leaving the ocean.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
That object looks pretty big when compared to the size of the ship too.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I don't see too much unusual here. The "object" appears to look very much like a small island. I also noticed the video creator decided to only zoom in on one island, and none of the others near by (probably because they would give away the fact that there's just a bunch of islands there).

As for the boat, I can say there's a very excellent reason it would turn around instead of going straight into a reef: so it wouldn't go straight into a reef.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightworker12
I don't see too much unusual here. The "object" appears to look very much like a small island. I also noticed the video creator decided to only zoom in on one island, and none of the others near by (probably because they would give away the fact that there's just a bunch of islands there).

As for the boat, I can say there's a very excellent reason it would turn around instead of going straight into a reef: so it wouldn't go straight into a reef.

I agree

Okinotorishima (沖ノ鳥島, Okinotorishima?) (Traditional Chinese: 沖鳥礁, Simplified Chinese: 冲鸟礁) is an atoll, which in English has multiple designations (Okinotori coral reefs, Okinotori Islands). It was formerly called Parece Vela, Portuguese for "it looks like a sail" (alluding to the original appearance of rocks). It is located at 20°25′N, 136°05′E, 534 km (332 miles) SE of Oki Daito and 567 km (352 miles) WSE of Minami Iwo Jima of the Ogasawara Islands or 1740 km (1081 miles) south of Tokyo, Japan. The Japanese meaning of the name is "remote bird islands" and they are sometimes referred to as "the southernmost islands of Japan."

Edit to add the source: Wikipedia

Take a look here:
Okinotorishima

Some pics i captured:

The video maker asks:
"Why should a ship suddenly change course like this?"

IMHO, a good answer could be:
"To change course like this is a much better solution than crash to the isle."

[edit on 6/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
As has been said, could be an Island, there looks like others there. The shape could be volcanic I suppose.

As for the boat turning, you would have to ask the skipper!! As had been said could be to avoid the reefs...fact is we don't know what it was doing there...perhaps we see a part of a manoeuvre for using sonar etc for geographical / Oceanographic research. Maybe its a bunch of fishermen trying not to snag the reefs.

Could be a lot of things...could be Robert Shaw and Roy Sneider looking for Jaws or Brian Dennehy and Tahnee Welch looking for cocoons

There are other candidates to rule out before crying "Aliens!!" But ruling them out is harder than sitting at home with Google Earth finding ET, I suppose

It is interesting though....makes you realise you are being watched....not just by ET

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I am 99% sure that this has been solved on another thread either here at ATS or somewhere else (big forum). I just searched for 30mins and can't find it. I apologize but I can't seem to remember what the heck those things are. (Mining, Heli-pad, sinking island, something like that) There is also a thread here (search Offshore base solved) and they look pretty similar as well. Those are fishing rings.

[edit on 6-9-2007 by Stella Lotus]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Stella Lotus

Even here has already been solved (read previous post)

[edit on 6/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
That clip shows some pretty interesting structures. That ship may have
went there to pick up some people who took a smaller boat out to
meet it. Aside from the silly "why would a ship turn?" question, the
buildings are a good find. Could be something top secret out in the
middle of nowhere and protected by a huge reef like that.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Yep, There it is. Pretty cool to see the scale of that thing. Nice pic!! Oh and yeah just read previous post.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stella Lotus
Yep, There it is. Pretty cool to see the scale of that thing. Nice pic!! Oh and yeah just read previous post.

I've found even a pic of the rectangle-shaped one:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I noticed the images of one of my previous posts are no longer available on the server (i don't know the why), so i post them again.

new topics

top topics

join