Hannity Lies To Discredit Ron Paul After Debate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Hannity Lies To Discredit Ron Paul After Debate

prisonplanet.com

Fox News and Sean Hannity tried to discredit Ron Paul last night after the latest debate by claiming the Texas Congressman's runaway success in the subsequent text messaging poll was due to "Paulites" flood voting, when in fact only one vote per phone number was allowed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It seems no matter how many polls Ron Paul wins, there is always some ridiculous excuse that surfaces to try and discredit him. Why even have the text vote if your going to explain it away to be inaccurate?

prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Anytime there is an online poll or a text messaging poll, it will be spammed by the Ron Paul Fantasy Crew.

These anti-war haters will go to websites and implore mainly anti-war (American) democrats to "mess with" the Republicans and vote for Ron Paul. In the end it means nothing because these losers most likely won't even vote in the next election, much less for Ron Paul.

The fantasy continues.....

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I couldn't agree with anyone more than I do with RRconservative. What's really accomplished when its all done and said? Ron Paul's supporters have deluded themselves into believing that if they can win these polls, one way or another, for their candidate, then, somehow, it'll eventually translate into some legitimate support as the election cycle grinds on. Its just wishful thinking on their part. The plain simple truth is that Ron Paul could win every one of these polls and it wouldn't make a nickels worth of difference because he's wrong about the war issue. They attacked us, several times. We're not the agressors. TexTom2Boots

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Such a simplistic (and overly used and rarely, if ever, supported with anything) view of things.

I've heard it several times (to be nice) and it gets annoying. Discrediting him is certainly as much of a past-time as crediting him, as demonstrated perfectly by RR (who never passes up a chance to belittle those who agree with paul).

I support Paul, as do many conservatives as I've personally witnessed online and in person. I've been to quite a few of his speeches and many events and have seen the opposite of what you describe.

Are there spammers? Sure, there always are online regardless of the poll, purpose, or topic. It's the nature of the internet.

However, does that specifically discount the entirety of Paul or his support? No, I don't think so, and I've seen no proof as to the validity of the of your claim. There's no data on who votes, why, from what demographics or political backgrounds they come from, etc, etc, etc.

They are simply claims by you, nothing more, and I'd add speculation on your part more than facts.

As for the text (phone) poll, I believe you could only vote once.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
Anytime there is an online poll or a text messaging poll, it will be spammed by the Ron Paul Fantasy Crew.

As stated in the original snippet, only one vote per phone was allowed. So how could they spam the poll?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole

As stated in the original snippet, only one vote per phone was allowed. So how could they spam the poll?

Sometimes I like to check out the enemy by visiting their hate-filled websites. Take Democrat(ic) Underground for instance. You don't have to look to far into their forums to see someone pleading for others to DU (Spam) a certain poll.

As hateful as DU is, you will never see a harsh word about Ron Paul.

A poll can be spammed by a group of people that will never vote for that person.

I do it also. Everytime I see a poll wanting me to vote for my top Democrat, I always vote for Mrs. Bill Clinton. Why? Because I know the Republicans best chance in 2008 would be going up against her. So I spam the Poll!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   

These anti-war haters will go to websites and implore mainly anti-war (American) democrats to "mess with" the Republicans and vote for Ron Paul. In the end it means nothing because these losers most likely won't even vote in the next election, much less for Ron Paul.

The fantasy continues.....

Still knawing at that bone huh? It dosen't matter, Only Fox news would say that. Seems to me that you hate Ron Paul. What other reason is there? If you want to vote for Fred Thompson or Newt thats fine with me. And you will watch the war drag on for 15-20 more years.

This Irag deal started when I was in High School. And now I'm 35. When will it be time for you RR to say enough.

Sean and his crooneys attacked Ron Paul not even letting him speak. If Fred or Rudy was talking to them do you really think they will do the same to him?

Its wrong plain and simple. Everyone should have a chance to speak. Mean while the gas prices keep going up. Where I'm at it was 2.63 and now its 2.79. Oil is 75 bucks a barrel and Gold is up to 700. Are you tired of seeing the money in your wallet shrink? Taxes are going up higher and higher and now they want to pass a tax on cancer sticks about 6 bucks on each carton.

We fought against Briton for freedom and from taxes. History tends to repeat itself. Its happening again. And your ranting about Ron Paul?!

Don't be fooled by the neo cons RR. Fox news is swamped with them.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

A poll can be spammed by a group of people that will never vote for that person.

Wasn't the poll more along the lines of "who do you think did the best tonight?" It was never intended to be a direct representation of the voters, it is only a text poll. Yet still they are trying to discredit the validity of the poll, defending the view that it was spammed. It was only an opinon poll, why bother even having one if you are just going to tell the viewers that their vote didn't matter anyway?

I do it also. Everytime I see a poll wanting me to vote for my top Democrat, I always vote for Mrs. Bill Clinton. Why? Because I know the Republicans best chance in 2008 would be going up against her. So I spam the Poll!

That must be tough for you, feeling that you need to "fix" the race for your favorite candidate to win. I can tell you Ron Paul supporters don't feel that way for the most part, his policies speak for themselves. Anyone who takes the time to read up on him, his voting record, and his policies knows that he does have some good ideas. On top of that, he's the only presidential candidate that actually makes frequent references to the Constitution.(remember that old thing?)

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Hello, I would like to join in on this debate. I will start off with addressing this..

What poll are you talking about? Sertinly you are not talking about the Fox poll, where they claim Ron Paul supporters (paulites, as if they are part of a cult) Dail in over and over agin?

I was informed that this Poll, was over a cell phone, and you got one vote. Not only informed I voted R6! I told my mother to vote, and my sisters. Which we all plan on voting!!! So if you wish to use the propaganda machine as your tool, I hope you are ready to stand fast, aginst the will of you're fellow man? NO MORE WAR!!

I have been on many threads the last couple days, on ATS.. I think its time I step into the ring here.. I am ready to fight for what I belive, and people who speak as if they are puppets, you better have some proof, before you go into that SPIN zone..

Round 1

You claim the polls where manipulated by people urging others to vote??
Since when was it wrong to get everyone involved and going..
You sound very frustated. LIke your buddy Shawn here..

You guys are pulling at strings, and the People are starting to wake up..

[edit on 7-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Can I ask you RRconservative, who is the enemey to you? You make it seem like Ron Paul is the enemey.

Is this where you get your information from? Media reports like these?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
My 3 sons aged 17,15,13 have cell phones. If I used their phones to call in a vote for Ron Paul, would that be spamming?

The only reason Ron Paul is getting any attention at all is because he is an Anti-war Republican. The only time he gets any attention is when someone runs a poll that is likely to be spammed by anti-war democrats who won't have a chance (because he has no chance) or the intention of voting for him in the first place.

What is so hard to understand about this?

Go ahead and keep playing up the Ron Paul Fantasy. Because I am going to be the first one, when the time comes, to say... The Ron Paul Fantasy is OVER. I will enjoy it tremendously!

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

My 3 sons aged 17,15,13 have cell phones. If I used their phones to call in a vote for Ron Paul, would that be spamming?

Okay, you made a point.. However Shawn made it out like these Paulites are dailing in every second on the same phone over and over agin..
You heard it.. They made it out to sound like he manipulated the poll..
when clearly all the past elections have been fully manipulated!

I say its good they get a taste of their own medicine..!

The only reason Ron Paul is getting any attention at all is because he is an Anti-war Republican. The only time he gets any attention is when someone runs a poll that is likely to be spammed by anti-war democrats who won't have a chance (because he has no chance) or the intention of voting for him in the first place.

What is so hard to understand about this?

I think it goes deeper than that.. He stands for many other things, such as changing policy overseas, plans on stopping big corpate government from getting out of control.
I dont want more blood shead! I have friends over there!!

I dont know who you are, or what you do in life...
Let me ask you something.. You ever fight or serve our country?

You have any family members over there right now?

Go ahead and keep playing up the Ron Paul Fantasy. Because I am going to be the first one, when the time comes, to say... The Ron Paul Fantasy is OVER. I will enjoy it tremendously!

Thanks, I hope you will have a party too... And you can stick it in my face like some little 5 year old kid, going nah nah nah nah!
Please by all means, enjoy the death of many many more souls..
Enjoy us spending billions on the WAR machine...
Enjoy us being there for another 5-15 years..

You broke it you buy it right? Yeah I guess so..

We are being treated like the adults here.. the people are the parents..
The government was the little rat bastard kid who went into the store and broke it okay... NOw they are telling us, WE have to pay for it!!
That metaphore should be working the other way around!!

[edit on 8-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I have no dog in this fight, but would like to pass on some pertinent information..

Here are just 3 of the MANY sites where you can send text messages from your computer.

Call Wave Texting

Verizon Texting

Alltel Texting

As you will notice, YOU input the "supposed" number for a "Call Back."

This way you could "Spam" as long as you can "Make Up" return numbers...ETC

There are a lot of sites out there like this and it really is easy to do...

Semper

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Thank you semperfortis for the crictal information. See this is a big problem now, if the voting calls can be cheated now, and the voting computers can be manipulated where does that leave us now?

Confused, personally..

So Fox puts in place a poll that can be cheated that easy?

I would think if they have all this information about past cheating with American Idol, or Talent shows that we all seem to love so much.
Fox news would have put in place something to stop that..

As now, what would be stopping Ruddiets from doing the same thing?
Its a two way street here, and all this maddness is making me understand why I normally keep my nose out of politics!

I just wanted to try to step in this year and try to make a difference, but when I do, Im called crazy, waste of time, the list goes on and on..
Now I just have to add misinformed on that list now too..

Ive been in a few debates on here, and no one was able to provide for me proof like semperfortis gave me.. I will take it and add it to my research, and will question my own party about these issues..

I know it doesnt look good for Ron... And deep in my heart I know in 08 its going to be Clinton/Obama.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Sean Hannity's hatred for Ron Paul is something that has been bought and paid for by neo-conservative money and orders from NWO Central.

Now my hatred of Sean Hannity has nothing to do with anyone paying me anything. I hate political prostitutes with a perfect hate -- if I may paraphrase the Psalms, and there are few political prostitutes as execrable as Sean Hannity.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Ron Paul has done a terrific job of waking US citizens out of their slumber and denial. He will continue to do a terrific job waking people up, and that is all good and very good indeed.

Will he get the Republican nomination? Unlikely. Will he run as a third party candidate, I certainly hope so, because only he can expose the Republican toad and the utter falsity of Mrs. Clinton. He is a dose of truth in the middle of pack of liars, liars on the right and on the left.

For the world, he is a dose of fresh air and a promise that not all US Americans are as daft, insane, or bloodthirsty as the current batch of Republicans and Democrats running Washington.

Sadly, were he to be elected in the USA, I am certain he would be assassinated just as JFK was.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

You know I had no idea about that, and here I could have been spamming the poll, and me, without a cell phone.

If everyone knows how to play, spam, and spin these polls, then the question comes to mind why none of the other Republican candidates' supporters are doing so. Oh, wait ... it is coming to me ... ah... they would have been, but they are still debating whether or not cell phones exist since they are not found in the Bible...

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   

ah... they would have been, but they are still debating whether or not cell phones exist since they are not found in the Bible...

AHHHHH

WHAT?

Correlation and relevance please...

Semper

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
reply to post by semperfortis

You know I had no idea about that, and here I could have been spamming the poll, and me, without a cell phone.

If everyone knows how to play, spam, and spin these polls, then the question comes to mind why none of the other Republican candidates' supporters are doing so. Oh, wait ... it is coming to me ... ah... they would have been, but they are still debating whether or not cell phones exist since they are not found in the Bible...

LOL

Ya know the thing that bothers me most is that conservatives have had control of congress from 1995 or 96 till 2006, they have controlled the white house since the 2000 election till 08 they have controlled the supreme court for a couple of years now. AND WHAT DO WE HAVE TO SHOW FOR IT

1 Run away spending in Washington our national debt has never been larger.
2 Almost ruined economy, housing bubble has burst, the stock market will crash just any day now, declining dollar.
3 We have Invaded and occupied 2 country's, Afghanistan I agreed with if the goal was to kill bin laden, apparently that wasn't the goal. Iraq when one of our conservative fearless leaders {cheney} said in the early 90's would be a quagmire, like it is.
4 warrant less wiretaps of US citizens.
5 patriot act that does nothing to protect us from terrorists
6 Largest government in US history thank to the DHS to protect the fatherland
7 Fifth largest prison population on Earth most imprisoned for non violence.

boy this list could go on and on......and ya all think your gonna win anything anytime soon??

IMHO this brand of conservatism is finished in the USA for a Long time. Ron Paul is a true conservative. I have sworn that I would never support a republican again, until Ron Paul came around. Wow what a refreshing breath of fresh air it is to have a politician embrace the Constitution of the United States of America, not to view it like a living document like Clinton or a hindrance to fighting the war of terror like ashcroft and bush.

The reign of the neo conservative is dieing, and what a joy it is. They have hurt our country more than any terrorist could. They have tried and I hope they have failed to to ruin our country with there absolute knee jerk ideology .
Of course Rush, Hannity, fox news the White House and all the other talking heads would not agree with me, but personally there view of government and there view of Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness only goes to those that agree with them.

I quote our founding fathers at the time they wrote the Constitution "Out of many, One" AND NOT YOUR EITHER FOR US OR AGAINST US!!!!!

Ron Paul IMO is our only hope for Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. with the ones we have get ready to get your national ID's next year.

please excuse the rant

[edit on 9-9-2007 by LDragonFire]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join