It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From MI5 Spy To The Messiah

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   

From MI5 Spy To The Messiah

news.sky.com

He admits it might sound crazy, but disgraced former spy David Shayler believes he is the Messiah.

The MI5 whistleblower has called a news conference to reveal more details of his "journey of spiritual redemption".

Mr Shayler said: "I am the last incarnation of the Holy Ghost (aka the Holy Spirit) or the Yeshua or Jesus Spirit (aka the Christ consciousness).
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6-9-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Surely if he is so convinced of this that he would realise that he would infact be placing himself into the category of "False messiah/prophet"?

He sounds insane

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Oh No, now there are people queueing up to proclaim themselves the new messiah or son of god.
Icke now Shaylor.

If he could turn a bottle of water into a nice Shiraz I might be tempted to follow him though, I could even do without the loaves and fishes too, though the odd baguette and lump of Pate de compagnge would go down a treat

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Mr Shayler served seven weeks in jail in 2002 for passing on classified information to a national newspaper.

Thats not very Jesus like.

The guy is a traitor, broke the secret service act and ran away to France.

Waste of space.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
David Icke and this guy need to get into a boxing ring and battle it out, then we'll see whos the real one haha.

It would seriously be interesting if these two so-called Messiahs could disguss - would be HIGHLY entertaining and quite interesting how someone could possibly come to that conclusion.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

I would suggest they both attempt a walk across Lake Windermere, with the winner becoming God!

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
I would suggest they both attempt a walk across Lake Windermere, with the winner becoming God!

As long as they stay under 10MPH or the locals will be spitting mad!

I really think it would be hard to decide which one out of Icke and Shayler is further along in their insanity at this point.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Huh, why was this moved? I wouldn't have thought that this is just normal everyday news..................

new topics

top topics

join