It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do we get answers when we die?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
the thought of nde is pretty dumb if you ask me" yeah you died but listen , it wasnt your time but for some reason you died any way. so go back in side the body your looking at and wait a lil while" come on use your head silly, when you dead your dead. and just becuse you have no pulse and the computer in the hospital says your dead doesnt make it true. there has to be a amount of time that your brain is still fireing off after the heart has stoped.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
hey back to the orginal topic. I was just wondering , what exactly are all these questions you would like to ask? The first question I would like to ask god would be, If evolition wasnt real , how come everyone from around the world looks so differnt today. it all started with just adam and eve right?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I would ask god, what the hell he was thinking the day Guinea worms were created...LIKE What the HEll was he thinking man??!!

www.astdhpphe.org... and
(check out "What is the treatment for Guinea worm disease")
(guinea worms are one of the reasons I DONT believe in god.) Something such as this creature could only evolve out of nature, noone could possibly think up that #.
--Kris

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Ya, you learn that the meaning of life is to be born, live and then die. Too bad they could not have just told you that at the beginning.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
To be Honest, I feel that when your dead your dead. Period. Nothing else. Just my 2 cents

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
the meaning of life the to prolong the life(not yours, the human race)

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I wonder if this woman got the Truth......

"The woman was upset, she didn't know what was happening," Slifkin said. "All of the sudden she started walking, took a few steps and said, 'I get what this is now,' and fell

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberGhost
do we get answers when we die?

Do you really want to know?

MUAHAHAHAHahahahha *evil laugher*

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
From what I experienced when my HUSBAND died, I'd say that YES....There IS life after death and we DO FIND OUT what we can do after we die.
My husband ended up in a coma for 2 months. In that time, he appeared at the foot of my bed once and soon afterward, MOVED INTO A FRIEND'S BODY WHILE I WAS TALKING TO THE MAN!
This was done while he was still in the coma. When he died, he still kept "in touch" with me through that man until I finally got moved safely to another state. The MOVING MAN even had the SAME NAME AS MY HUSBAND!
His soul was in another man's body for 1 and 1/2 yrs. so that he could see me move safely across the country. Then he naturally "went on".
He MUST have found out what he could do in the afterlife to help me, since I was all alone.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid

Do you really want to know?

MUAHAHAHAHahahahha *evil laugher*

yes! i prefer bitter truth to sweet lie

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
lilblam,

all good points and questions, I have to assume that you progress when you know what you need to know, however long that takes.

The problem is that each new lifetime, your conscious memory is wiped. So the only thing I'd have to profess or flaunt as having any "wisdom" is my subconscience, if the info is indeed fully retained there. If not, then I'd guess it is your soul's memory that matters, not the flesh. But, if THAT was the case, then isn't the FLESH bound to repeat the mistakes of prior lives because the soul doesn't use its memory to guide the flesh? Unless our intuition and/or subconscience IS our soul memory... and I'm leaning towards that one...

Also, considering that our minds are absolutely limitless and that they contain knowledge of everything that exists rooted deep inside our subconscience, It does make sense that it IS the soul. If you already know everything there is to know in a pool of knowledge in your head, then there'd be no reason for an outside "entity" to also hang out inside you. You ARE your soul, in a representation of flesh...

Just like the universe IS God (not God being separate) and we are physical, 3rd density representations of God itself. We are part of everything that exists, and everything that exists is only consciousness. Hmm NOW it makes sense! Glad I cleared that up.. for myself

[Edited on 22-1-2004 by lilblam]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join