It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Additional Flight 93 Smoking Gun?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
video.google.com...

I hope this has not been posted before. Watch the whole thing if you like, at the least start at nine (9) minutes in. Coincidence?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Excellent find and an interesting theory. I don't know how people actually have the time and energy to find the most minute detail such as those in the video, but I am glad they do it. Just one more thing to show the world that 9/11 is not what we were told. Thanks for posting

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cowgirlstraitup7
Excellent find and an interesting theory. I don't know how people actually have the time and energy to find the most minute detail such as those in the video, but I am glad they do it. Just one more thing to show the world that 9/11 is not what we were told. Thanks for posting
Thank you, I love your avatar. Im from Texas... I dig Tornado's.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Very well put together video

But unfortuantly when they are displaying the letters on the boxes, they aren't exactly clear and the H could easily have been a A.

But the best bit of the video was the pictures of the boxes with wood and wires scattered (or placed) around them, How can wood and wire survive the "inferno" that bit got me.

Thanks for the link

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1

But unfortuantly when they are displaying the letters on the boxes, they aren't exactly clear and the H could easily have been a A.

But the best bit of the video was the pictures of the boxes with wood and wires scattered (or placed) around them, How can wood and wire survive the "inferno" that bit got me.

Thanks for the link

Thats true but still they didn't include the company in the report. And why were they dissasembeled?

They were found at 15 and 25 feet down and the flight recorders destroyed by soft dirt? Thats like saying the towers collapsed due to the jet fuel.

Come on tell me another tall tale.
~~~
Insider trading..

Gold being taken out below the WYC 1 and 2.

Larry Silverstein and his insurance.. Well he got his money back.

Marvin Bush worked as security before 9-11 as well as his cousin.

People were told to go back to their offices after the first WTC was hit. You would think they would evacuate them.

I can go on and on.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
i have to disagree about the honeywell and allied anomaly. it would be perfectly normal to interchange the same part with a different manufacturer.

i used to work in the semiconductor industry and companies buy each other out all the time. as a matter of fact, honeywell is in the semiconductor industry also. lets say i was working on a tool (thats what they call the machines that make microchips) and i needed to bring it up to production. I call stores (the storage facility at a factory) and they have a part that was manufactured before a buyout. it says its a brand x part and i need brand y. however the brand x part has the same specs. i use the brand x part of course. this is commonplace. they even have huge matrix's with interchangable parts.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Thanks for the link

Actually if you look at the allied signal case you can see the "A" is written in a manner that it couldnt be mistaken for a "H". I thought the same thing as you and looked at it numerous times.

Originally posted by jprophet420
i have to disagree about the honeywell and allied anomaly. it would be perfectly normal to interchange the same part with a different manufacturer.

i used to work in the semiconductor industry and companies buy each other out all the time. as a matter of fact, honeywell is in the semiconductor industry also. lets say i was working on a tool (thats what they call the machines that make microchips) and i needed to bring it up to production. I call stores (the storage facility at a factory) and they have a part that was manufactured before a buyout. it says its a brand x part and i need brand y. however the brand x part has the same specs. i use the brand x part of course. this is commonplace. they even have huge matrix's with interchangeable parts.
The plane was manufactured in 95, put into service in 96. Honeywell wasnt acquired until 99. I dont even know if Honeywell was constructing cvr in 95 but I do know it would be odd to use a fdr and cvr from two different manufacturers. What would be the point? They are essential mounted right next to each other and are a part of the same package. Its possible, what I would guess, not probable.

Originally posted by Leyla

Thanks for the link

People were told to go back to their offices after the first WTC was hit. You would think they would evacuate them.

I can go on and on.

I wouldnt say "you would think they would evacuate them" considering they knew another flight was hijacked and flying towards the WTC... after the first plane hit. I would say its gross negligence at the LEAST to not call and evacuate those towers, or tell the firefighters to get out... or something.

[edit on 6-9-2007 by shug7272]

[edit on 6-9-2007 by shug7272]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by shug7272

Indeed there was no excuse for this. With all the time that passed- When I saw the first tower fall. I thought I hoped they got out. I know some were trapped and were unable to get out.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

The plane was manufactured in 95, put into service in 96. Honeywell wasnt acquired until 99. I dont even know if Honeywell was constructing cvr in 95 but I do know it would be odd to use a fdr and cvr from two different manufacturers. What would be the point? They are essential mounted right next to each other and are a part of the same package. Its possible, what I would guess, not probable.

Ever here of maintenance? When a fault is reported or if during regular
overhaul something needs to be replaced the tech goes to the storeroom
and grabs the first part - they don't concern themselves with who made
it as long as it works. I work in the computer field and regularly swap
parts (batteries, memory sims, disk drives, etc) from one machine to
another.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Sure I have heard of maintenance, no need in getting snippy. The point is it is just another "coincidence" that makes about 2,356 "coincidences" that occurred on 911.

new topics

top topics

join