It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell - Human UFO tests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Now i have been thinking about something. Not sure if something like this has been posted - i couldn't find anything definite so apologies it it was.

Imagine this scenario: Roswell incident too place in 1947. Not too long after WWII. Based on what we hear of German scientists being brought to the US under "Operation Paper Clip". Now a consideration, humour me if you will; based on the idea that these scientists were involved in UFO development and testing they have this new UFO they built and now want to test it.

So they get a few pilots together and off they go in the new UFO. Something goes wrong and they crash - in Roswell - OH damn, now what!! If people get there and see that HUMANS are riding in UFOs what would people think and poof goes secrecy. So they get themselves over to Roswell and replace the human bodies with mock aliens. Then the official investigation begins. So suddenly there are "rumours" that aliens were found at a crash of a UFO but we are told it was a weather balloon and then they fake the autopsy to further mislead and then debunk the autopsy.

Basically, the point i am making is that this was a cover up from the beginning. It was Humans flying the UFO and it was covered up with fake Aliens etc etc and all the hype whether it did or didn't happen, whether it was a balloon or wasn't began and the disinfo and conflicting stories and accounts and then this led to confusion and doubt. These people are and were absolute geniuses at cover ups.

Further Reading. Truth of Not... You decide.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
they are always testing flights in that area so it certainly would take no stretch of faith to believe that humans were flying the saucer, i think people just want to believe that it was aliens so even if it makes more sense that it was humans whom crashed the saucer, there will still always be people who never will even consider it as a possibility

that would be quite sad though if the government did in fact just make up the whole alien conspiracy thing and it was all just some stupid hoax, it easily could be considering there wasnt that many people involved in the whole thing and it was in the middle of nowhere

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
In case you haven't figured it out for yourselves yet, Roswell is a myth. Something crashed out there, but it wasn't Aliens.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
In case you haven't figured it out for yourselves yet, Roswell is a myth. Something crashed out there, but it wasn't Aliens.

Hence the reason for my post. I don't believe Aliens crashed there either. I mean, if they came light years (IF a BIG IF), then they wouldn't send amateurs to fly the "UFO". It was, I believe, HUMAN UFO tests linked to these German scientists.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
shearder, while I agree that Aliens didn't crash near Roswell in 1947, I am also annoyed that you used the typical "they wouldn't come all this way to crash" theory. Why does everyone always assume that if something happens on Earth regarding Aliens that it was their first time here? How do you know they don't have bases on the moon and Mars and fly back and forth all the time? Maybe they were just doing a regular fly-by like they always do and happened to crash? I'm just saying that any time someone thinks they witnessed an Alien doesn't mean that it was the very first time that Alien was present on Earth.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
i to highly doubt that a civilization that has conquered space travel would crash, it is much more easier to believe that it was a government test vehicle, one of the many, and all the more one of the many that have crashed in the deserts during test flights

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   

...I am also annoyed that you used the typical "they wouldn't come all this way to crash" theory.

Dude, Dude, chill
please don't jump to conclusions. I said BIG "IF" they came light years from here.

Why does everyone always assume that if something happens on Earth regarding Aliens that it was their first time here?

I do not believe it would be there first time here or on any other planet for that matter.

How do you know they don't have bases on the moon and Mars and fly back and forth all the time? Maybe they were just doing a regular fly-by like they always do and happened to crash?

An absolute possibility. That's why i stated in my OP to humour me. It was just an idea and like anything, including it being aliens, it could be a possibility. And it is possible it is their technology we are using.

I'm just saying that any time someone thinks they witnessed an Alien doesn't mean that it was the very first time that Alien was present on Earth.

Diplomat: I don't believe that we only knew about them in the 20th century. I also believe they have been visiting for thousands of years. And if we consider that we have 100 billion stars with planets in OUR galaxy alone who's to say that 1 million of those stars support life filled planets!! Some less intelligent or with zero intelligent life to, say, at least one with intelligence to rival ours by a factor of 1000

Edit to add:
Diplomat: I think we are on the same page but seems to be "missing " each other

[edit on 6/9/2007 by shearder]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I have always pondered this! My gut tells me that that was a Haunebu, and to cover it up they made a rediculous claim about aliens so they could cover up that instead, because at that time the idea of real life NAZIs doing work for the US and the "supposed" technology involved would be much more horrible to the American public right after WWII than comic book aliens.

But a double cover up is really reaching out there, glad I'm on ATS!

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I've always wondered if the "aliens" were victims of massive radiation poisoning. This event did happen shortly after the nuclear bomb was perfected, and to get them to working would have required a lot of experiments with radiation. Perhaps the "replacement pilots" were the bodies of some unlucky scientists...

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bullfrog
Perhaps the "replacement pilots" were the bodies of some unlucky scientists...

Very possible. Though I don't think likely that it had anything to do with scientists and an atomic bomb or tests thereof because for one, why fake a UFO crash to get rid of some scientist bodies? They could just dispose of them without anyone even knowing the scientists are missing.

I still believe it was human "pilots" testing this UFO tech and crashed, replaced with fake alien bodies then a huge debunking/disinformation exercise was put in place.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I would tend to agree, UFO's were a conveniently popular myth at the time to detract from the realities of the incident at Roswell. What that is I cannot begin to imagine but I would guess at some kind of unconventional military hardware or excercise gone wrong.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JimmyBlonde

Point taken. Unfortunately we don't have absolute and conclusive proof either way whether UFOs exist or not. However there is enough hype and "eye witness" accounts to justify the "where there's smoke there's fire" idea.

I cannot, with any cell in my body, try and believe that humans are the only beings in this galaxy let alone this universe. Perhaps this Solar system, yes, but again, as diplomat also mentioned, how do we know there are no bases on Mars. Far fetched - perhaps, but possible.

But my point is that the Roswell incident wasn't alien. SO perhaps the part about it being alien is a myth but again, it was human UFO type craft tests.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Well back in 1947 human astronauts would appear alien

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by infamouskiller
Well back in 1947 human astronauts would appear alien

Very good point! Who would have known an astronaut if they bumped into him at a supermarket. They would have seen this "thing" in this big heavy suit and glass helmet and would have wondered what the F--- is that!!??

And again, if we had ATS in those days, imagine the threads! Whooooo...

"There are people thinking they can fly to the moon"
"oh hell, are they nuts?"
etc etc etc etc

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by shearder

Personally i believe roswell was a NSA (well the nsa didn't exist back then, the precursor, some department of OSS) project to develop radiofrequency interception technology, operation paperclip mainly resulted in the development of fighter-jets based on the horten and the space program, as most of the Air force's VTOL projects were abandoned, but most were lead by former german scientists who were taken under operation paperclip, you may have heard of operation seahorse (or waterhorse, i can't actually remember), which was related to operation paperclip, in that it was the relocation of Nazi technology (computers, jetfighters, vtols and helicopters, yes, helicopters) into the hands of the USAF. I think that german scientists may have also been behind some of the technology at roswell.

Personally they didn't lie when they said balloon, but did when they said weather balloon.

top topics

join