It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charles Manson not mentally ill?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Check out this radio show:

Guns and Butter - April 2, 2008
"Charles Manson and the Crushing of the Counter Culture"
With researcher and broadcaster, Mae Brussell. Originally aired in October 1971 on her radio program, Dialogue: Assassination, this show reveals Manson as a patsy and analyzes the so-called Manson murders as a premeditated political massacre designed to destroy the social and political revolution taking place in the late '60s.

www.kpfa.org...

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Anybody who can order someone else to murder an innocent person is crazy in my book.

And that's what he did.

But to be more explicit: It's unlawful.

I did one time see a small interview with him. I kept wondering why he acted so strangely. I wondered if he's somehow conflicted inside or angry. I know when I'm angry or conflicted about something I can say things that I wouldn't say when I'm not angry or conflicted. The questions is is there ever a moment where Manson does not act this way? I wonder how much of it comes from being in prison and feeling like nobody will listen to him now that everybody considers him a murderer and a crazy man. But he should also know that he deserves it. You can't be the mastermind behind a murder and not expect there to be consequences, you know? He can't pretend things can be different.

When your own choices lead to the anger or conflict, it's only yourself you can blame.

I think a happpy man is a free man. Manson wasn't free even when he wasn't in prison. A happy man doesn't murder. A happy man doesn't get angry and conflicted all the time.
edit on 3-11-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeyJo

Lecter would say that Manson was just your run of the mill mad dog. An anateur really. A crude man with advanced anti social coping mechanisims fuled by drugs and half baked political and class based confusions. Very low self esteem issues.....not like the good Dr.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeyJo

I was wondering if anyonw was ever mgoing to bring up the fact he never actually killed anyone.

He has been in prison forever because the government/media hates competition.

The man has influence over others somehow.creepy......

Creeeeeeeeeeeeeepy'

Coool...........

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
Anybody who can order someone else to murder an innocent person is crazy in my book.

And that's what he did.

But to be more explicit: It's unlawful.

I did one time see a small interview with him. I kept wondering why he acted so strangely. I wondered if he's somehow conflicted inside or angry. I know when I'm angry or conflicted about something I can say things that I wouldn't say when I'm not angry or conflicted. The questions is is there ever a moment where Manson does not act this way? I wonder how much of it comes from being in prison and feeling like nobody will listen to him now that everybody considers him a murderer and a crazy man. But he should also know that he deserves it. You can't be the mastermind behind a murder and not expect there to be consequences, you know? He can't pretend things can be different.

When your own choices lead to the anger or conflict, it's only yourself you can blame.

(no reason given)
I wish to hell that our government wasn't crazy... It used to be they were forcing about 33% of those serving in the armed forces to serve in war... It was twice that percentage in the second world war.. They are no longer drafting, instead they are well paid and get huge bonuses to stay in.. Charles Manson is a product of an insane society that is becoming more and more desensitized to death and violence everyday... He is no different than the people that send our military troops out to kill people in foreign lands....

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
November 15, 2017

He's in GRAVE CONDITION.

Wild-eyed cult leader Charles Manson has been hospitalized in California with a bleak prognosis, according to a report Wednesday.

The 83-year-old was brought to a Bakersfield hospital three days ago, TMZ.com said.
The notorious mass murderer serving seven life sentences in Corcoran State Prison in California has been suffering from health issues for some time.

www.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
November 15, 2017

He's in GRAVE CONDITION.

Wild-eyed cult leader Charles Manson has been hospitalized in California with a bleak prognosis, according to a report Wednesday.

The 83-year-old was brought to a Bakersfield hospital three days ago, TMZ.com said.
The notorious mass murderer serving seven life sentences in Corcoran State Prison in California has been suffering from health issues for some time.

www.msn.com...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1   >>

join