It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Brother setting up the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Big brother(BB from here on out) is everywhere. With the Patriot Act's signed into law, it has made it easier for BB to spy on anyone.(As I'm sure most of you all know)

The thing that really got me going on this subject was watching a commercial for Acura and the glorification of GPS (Global Postioning Satellite for those who don't know). The GPS system is a worldwide radio-navigation system formed in the constellation of 24 satellites and thier ground stations. GPS uses these manmade stars as reference points to calculate positions in a matter of meters. With DGPS(Differential GPS) you can pinpoint to a matter of centimeters. These days GPS has made its way into cars, planes, boats, construction equipment, farm machinery, phones, and laptop computers, just to name a few. Soon GPS will become almost as basic as the telephone. GPS is great for finding directions, but BB can abuse this system to keep track of you.

I would guess that about 70% of people finance their cars nowadays. That being said, here is the scenerio I propose.

I go to my local dealership, test drive a couple of cars. I'm figuring I want to go with a newer car, Dual side airbags, security sytem, ABS, you know all the things insurance companies like to keep my payments low. Yadda Yadda.. I sit down with the salesman and fill out a credit application, It goes through, so now my car is paid for by so and so, and I make payments to them. I would set up payments to come directly out of my checking account. Oh by the way the car is equipped with GPS.

Now to the lovely Patriot Act. The government is allowed at any time to look at your banking account, without subpoena. All they have to do is say that they wan't to examine the account to see if their is any money that could used as supporting terror. With this accquisition they can see where and to who you are making payments to. Lets see, hes paying money to so and so for a car payment, calls the company, gets your VIN # and boom with GPS they can track your location.

Also with the Patriot Act BB may now monitor the online activities of innocent Americans, and perhaps even track what Web sites you read, by merely telling a judge anywhere in the U.S. that the spying could lead to information that is "relevant" to an ongoing criminal investigation. The person spied on does not have to be the target of the investigation. This application must be granted and the government is not obligated to report to the court or tell the person spied upon what it has done.

FBI and CIA can now go from phone to phone, computer to computer without demonstrating that each is being used by a suspect or target of an order, or even specifically identifying the person targeted. The government may now serve a single Title III wiretap, FISA wiretap or pen/trap order on any person or entity nationwide, regardless of whether that person or entity is named in the order. The government need not make any showing to a court that the particular information or communication to be acquired is relevant to a criminal investigation. In the pen/trap or FISA situations, they do not even have to report where they served the order or what information they received. The EFF believes that the opportunities for abuse of these broad new powers are immense. For pen/trap orders, while ISPs or others who are not specifically named in the order do have the legal right to request certification from the Attorney General's office that the order applies to them, they have no right to request such confirmation from a court.

The law makes two changes to increase how much information the government may obtain about users from their ISPs or others who handle or store their online communications. First it allows ISPs to voluntarily hand over all "non-content" information to law enforcement with no need for any court order or subpoena. �212. Second, it expands the records that the government may seek with a simple subpoena (no court review required) to include records of session times and durations, temporarily assigned network (I.P.) addresses, and means and source of payments, including credit card or bank account numbers. ��210, 211.

One new definition of terrorism and three expansions of previous definitions also expand the scope of surveillance. PATRIOT �802's definition of "domestic terrorism" (amending 18 USC �2331) raises concerns about legitimate protest activity being prosecuted as terrorism, especially if violence erupts, while additions to three existing definitions of terrorism (int'l terrorism per 18 USC �2331, terrorism transcending national borders per 18 USC �2332b, and federal terrorism per amended 18 USC �2332b(g)(5)(B)) expose more people to surveillance (and potential "harboring" and "material support" liability, ��803, 805).

With Surveillance at issue, New York City alone has 7,200 cameras. nyti mes.com
BB in Britain has four million cameras watching the public.
news.independent.co.uk

These cameras, especially ones I have seen on traffic lights, can zoom in to count your pores on your face(well I might be exaggerating a little)

Now you have me in my new car at an intersection being watched and tracked by BB.

All for probably posting this.

Speaking of this post, A Global Summit in Geneva in December 2003 proposed a plan to put the Internet under United Nations control. Developing nations including China, Syria and Vietnam are pushing for the UN or one of its agencies to regulate the Internet, perhaps as soon as 2005.Worldnet Daily

Also in the Patriot Act, Adding samples to DNA database for those convicted of "any crime of violence." �503. This provision allows collection of DNA for terrorists, but then inexplicably also allows collection for the broad, non-terrorist category of "any crime of violence."

Which leads to the fingerprinting at airports. As we all know BB implemented this action at all 115 airports on Jan 5 of this year. They are able to fingerprint, without question, everyone who boards an airplane. Similar steps have been taken at airports across the world.

I belive that we need to track terrorists, but not at the expense of the Constitution.

With the takeover in Iraq, Afghanastan, and I'm sure He is not done trying to coup more countries, It could be setting up bases for the NWO led under the United States.

I kinda lost track here because their is so much more I want to get into, like RFID tags and chips. The stages are being set with BB, They now have more power to invade the privacy of human beings everywhere. But would it be easy for them if the whole world revolted??

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
actually everything has been set up for awhile.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Thats right razor, they've been workin on this for a long time and I see them tryin to put on the finishing touches with the Patriot Act and all those other nasty little bills they are throwin around!

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by razorbackhater
actually everything has been set up for awhile.

I know this isn't "Groundbreaking" but for the people who might not know anything it might be a good start.
And if everthing wasn't in place for a while, would this "NWO" forum exist. Come on now. Your Sig. explains it all

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   
yes you are right, i'm simply stating that this nwo idea goes back a real long time...

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I guess my views on this differs with yours.
My point has always been "Are you doing something wrong/illegal/threating etc? Yes? Then your going to get caught. If you are not doing anything wrong, what do you have to worry about?
Are you worried that now the cops only have to wait 20 seconds before they knock down your door? Once again, are you doing something illegal? No? Then I doubt they will come knocking.
RE your car and GPS...bet you will be grateful for it if it is stolen or you are out in the middle of no whereland and need assistance.
Can it be turned against you? Yeah pretty much anything can these days.
What if the govt/police/who ever said "Aw hell, lets just let the citizens handle the crime and the terror threats" It would be Gunfight at the OK corral 24 hrs a day around here.
Or "aww he just molested that little boy once, no need to get any pertinent info on him, he learned his lesson".
I'm not saying we have a perfect goverment, I'm not saying that there is not some internal conspiracy going on (has been for centuries)
What I am saying is that you CAN change it if you want to. It's been done before, we can do it again.
Will it come down to you walking down the street and two trench coat guys come up and say "papers"?
Maybe, all depends on how this all develops and what steps are needed to protect our country. Our would you prefer that the govt do absolutley nothing?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
What I'm saying is that are Freedoms are continuing to disappear. I agree we should be able to find out any info we can on Terrorists, however I believe that these things are setting up Control of Americans, which I think would be the hardest thing to do in establishing a NWO.
God only knows what else is planned and is in place, I mean if the UN takes control of the internet, we would probably not be responding to this, how is that for taking freedom away, I belive Cuba is already doing it.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
What I'm saying is that are Freedoms are continuing to disappear. I agree we should be able to find out any info we can on Terrorists, however I believe that these things are setting up Control of Americans, which I think would be the hardest thing to do in establishing a NWO.
God only knows what else is planned and is in place, I mean if the UN takes control of the internet, we would probably not be responding to this, how is that for taking freedom away, I belive Cuba is already doing it.

But tell me, WHICH specific freedoms have you lost?
Which ones are you afraid of losing?
Freedom of speech? Been tried, didn't work
Have you ever been in a situation where you were afraid of leaving your home, or travelling from one town to another because some bozo may like your car and want it? I have, and if the goverment (not ours) had not taken some pretty drastic measures to counteract this problem, the place would be a nightmare right now.
I'm not totally disagreeing with you, nor am I agreeing, I'm just saying that sometimes, people (not you) make these posts and only use the quotes that will SCARE you, they do not include the rest of the story IE
With the patriot act they can go into your house and wiretap it without your knowledge. Well duh IF YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG. Hell they don't even have to go into your house. I have a set of wolf ears (an electronic listening device) that allows me to hear a fly fart at 200 feet through a wall
Plus they have been doing that for years, and MANY times the same goverment (though be it a different branch) has said "Hey you did not do this the proper way, we can not accept this as evidence"
Do you really think that they are going to be listening in on thousands upon thousands of houses just to see what citizen A is saying to citizen B?
As for the Internet being taken over, the day that happens, if ever, thousands of Intranets would spring up using wireless technology.
I just don't forsee this Totalitarian goverment taking over.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This is a mix of enemy of the state/matrix/conspiracy theory/usual suspects.

I made my husband send his gps back. It doesn't matter anyway, anyone who is a registered driver, with a liscence plate and a ssn number is already enslaved.

I went underground, I don't want to be documented. I got rid of my car, my cell phone, my bank accounts,
and liscence.

It won't matter anyway in a few years.

They've already trained troops how round up people when the cities get shut down, they've been taught how to remove guns from people. whatever else.

My husband doesn't believe any of this, he says nwo has been along time conspiracy and nothing has ever happened, he knows about the bilderbergs and the illuminati, and he says its all bs.

I on the other hand I believe in it, I believe it is already here, I believe they are putting the finishing touch on the whole project.

I believe citizens of this country need to get together
figure out a way to dismantle their spy equipment, disarm militia, and get rid of these selfish money mongering aholes before the whole world becomes a revolving berlin wall.

I would like to vent in the blogs but i don't know how.

I have alot more to say, and if someone could help on this blog thing i would really appreciate it.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
This is a mix of enemy of the state/matrix/conspiracy theory/usual suspects.

I made my husband send his gps back. It doesn't matter anyway, anyone who is a registered driver, with a liscence plate and a ssn number is already enslaved.

I went underground, I don't want to be documented. I got rid of my car, my cell phone, my bank accounts,
and liscence.

It won't matter anyway in a few years.

They've already trained troops how round up people when the cities get shut down, they've been taught how to remove guns from people. whatever else.

My husband doesn't believe any of this, he says nwo has been along time conspiracy and nothing has ever happened, he knows about the bilderbergs and the illuminati, and he says its all bs.

I on the other hand I believe in it, I believe it is already here, I believe they are putting the finishing touch on the whole project.

I believe citizens of this country need to get together
figure out a way to dismantle their spy equipment, disarm militia, and get rid of these selfish money mongering aholes before the whole world becomes a revolving berlin wall.

I would like to vent in the blogs but i don't know how.

I have alot more to say, and if someone could help on this blog thing i would really appreciate it.

You have to earn poiints by posting, to get to a blog.
Nice post BTW

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
We can be tracked by credit cards, check cards (ATM cards), email, web sites we visit, cars we drive, cell phones (yes, right now), numbers we call, our jobs, etc, etc...

It has been in place for sometime. Being outside it is hard and probably like "running the shadows" for those game players out there.

My to-be father-in-law is NSA and believe me, they can track you now. It's a bit late for worry.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
We can be tracked by credit cards, check cards (ATM cards), email, web sites we visit, cars we drive, cell phones (yes, right now), numbers we call, our jobs, etc, etc...

It has been in place for sometime. Being outside it is hard and probably like "running the shadows" for those game players out there.

My to-be father-in-law is NSA and believe me, they can track you now. It's a bit late for worry.

Maybe I directed this wrong, it's not so much as worrying about it, but as to understanding what is going on. The only time I really ever heard of wiretapping cases was with RICO, now they don't need # to get a wiretap. I dont know, I just see everything falling together at a faster rate nowadays. I think its only a matter of years before this on a huge global scale, starting with martial law in the US.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm

But tell me, WHICH specific freedoms have you lost?
Which ones are you afraid of losing?
Freedom of speech? Been tried, didn't work
Have you ever been in a situation where you were afraid of leaving your home, or travelling from one town to another because some bozo may like your car and want it? I have, and if the goverment (not ours) had not taken some pretty drastic measures to counteract this problem, the place would be a nightmare right now.
I'm not totally disagreeing with you, nor am I agreeing, I'm just saying that sometimes, people (not you) make these posts and only use the quotes that will SCARE you, they do not include the rest of the story IE
With the patriot act they can go into your house and wiretap it without your knowledge. Well duh IF YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG. Hell they don't even have to go into your house. I have a set of wolf ears (an electronic listening device) that allows me to hear a fly fart at 200 feet through a wall
Plus they have been doing that for years, and MANY times the same goverment (though be it a different branch) has said "Hey you did not do this the proper way, we can not accept this as evidence"
Do you really think that they are going to be listening in on thousands upon thousands of houses just to see what citizen A is saying to citizen B?
As for the Internet being taken over, the day that happens, if ever, thousands of Intranets would spring up using wireless technology.
I just don't forsee this Totalitarian goverment taking over.

I totally agree with you,which is one reason why I posted this, to get feedback. These things just make it easier, and its getting easier and easier year by year. Lets say I'm going through a divorce, and I make an extra $2000 a month doing side jobs, say painting for friends. I don't pay taxes on this, so the government does not know about(all hypothetical) it. The ex does, and she tells her lawyer cuz she wants half, I'm sure she would say that I have been planning to do an act of terrorism(again hypothetical) boom, they tap my phone and find out I'm making money on the side tax free. Now according to law(depending which state you live in) all marital assets are subject to be divided in half. And being the bitch she is would do anything to get her hands on it. You don't need a grain of salt to get a wiretap, or look at your bank records. I mean look at the girl in England that is looking at 15 years for saying bomb in an airport. As much as all this intended for the government, Law enforcement, Lawyers have to abide to the same law. I wouldnt be suprised if more of these things come up at trials in the future. I think that spousal disclosure would be out the window, and doctor patient privledges would be out the window in time. And as far as the fith amendment goes, how can you take the 5th and they have tapes of you that you didnt know were being taped. It basically is testifying against yourself. I doubt this makes sense, I'm starting not to make any sense out of it anymore

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I don't know who they think their looking at.

Do they want to know what stores we shop at?
What bookstore we go to? What library?

They apparently have all the technology to have the lists of our purchases and book check-outs at the library.

We bust our ass at work all day and have time for few other things except on weekends.

They must be on the lookout for bank-robbers. But then, if they want to find theives, why not just go look at the defense spending?

Anyways, is become apparent to me that this country is not a democracy. Our democracy is an illusion by our punch card votes every four years.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Maybe I directed this wrong, it's not so much as worrying about it, but as to understanding what is going on. The only time I really ever heard of wiretapping cases was with RICO, now they don't need # to get a wiretap. I dont know, I just see everything falling together at a faster rate nowadays. I think its only a matter of years before this on a huge global scale, starting with martial law in the US.

The thing that amazed me was asking about a case he had in a foreign country. He was like oh that was easy through contacts because they (the other country) are more invasive than we are, but their people just don't know it....

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
I guess my views on this differs with yours.
My point has always been "Are you doing something wrong/illegal/threating etc? Yes? Then your going to get caught. If you are not doing anything wrong, what do you have to worry about?
Are you worried that now the cops only have to wait 20 seconds before they knock down your door? Once again, are you doing something illegal? No? Then I doubt they will come knocking.
RE your car and GPS...bet you will be grateful for it if it is stolen or you are out in the middle of no whereland and need assistance.
Can it be turned against you? Yeah pretty much anything can these days.
What if the govt/police/who ever said "Aw hell, lets just let the citizens handle the crime and the terror threats" It would be Gunfight at the OK corral 24 hrs a day around here.
Or "aww he just molested that little boy once, no need to get any pertinent info on him, he learned his lesson".
I'm not saying we have a perfect goverment, I'm not saying that there is not some internal conspiracy going on (has been for centuries)
What I am saying is that you CAN change it if you want to. It's been done before, we can do it again.
Will it come down to you walking down the street and two trench coat guys come up and say "papers"?
Maybe, all depends on how this all develops and what steps are needed to protect our country. Our would you prefer that the govt do absolutley nothing?

the problem as i see it, is right now you may not be doing anything wrong, but with the sweeping powers that the gov is giving itself, it will be easy for them to change the definition of what wrong is.
there are already all kinds of silly laws(you can't sell a pickle in kitchener, ontario if it doesn't bounce high enough, ...i'm not kidding. although this is a vestigial unenforced law, it is a law.) so what if they make talking to the opposite sex illegal. and masturbation. and thinking. will you still think it's okay for them to know your every single move?
thought crime. sex crime. freedom is slavery.

[Edited on 21-1-2004 by billybob]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
the problem as i see it, is right now you may not be doing anything wrong, but with the sweeping poweers that the gov is giving itself, it will be easy for them to change the definition of what wrong is.
there are already all kinds of silly laws(you can't sell a pickle in kitchener, ontario if it doesn't bounce high enough, ...i'm not kidding. although this is a vestigial unenforced law, it is a law.) so what if they make talking to the opposite sex illegal. and masturbation. and thinking. will you still think it's okay for them to know your every single move?
thought crime. sex crime. freedom is slavery.

I know what you are speaking of, they are called Blue Laws, when was the last time you ever heard of one enforced? And they vary from state to state there really are no "Federal Blue Laws"
What you are talking about, is a goverment that will become so petty and desperate that it will start arresting people on the basis of a Blue Law? Then you go to court, go to jail...and who supports you now? The goverment. Or is this when the death camps start? And then what? We all wait around for them to get us? Don;t you understand what I am trying to say here?
The American people, will, in a time of need or danger put up with a LOT OF CRAP from their goverment, BUT if at some point in time, the crap becomes unbearable, then people will rise up, and change how things are.
Military or not, Policeman or not, Goverment employee or not, people will not put up with it. Thats how this country came about, What do you think we would be doing if back in the 1700's George and the boys said "Aww lets pay the tax, sit back and watch the plantation get bigger" Or the Spanish, or the Japanese etc (And please I am not trying to offend anyone, just stating historical facts) In that era there was no "american"goverment that came later.
And yes I understand that you say that "this" that is going to happen is coming from our own goverment. But people will rise up. The world is a changing my friend and sometimes, to stay safe, you have to put up with a little crap

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
On the Deception Dollar it says "Big Brother is Watching You" on it.

So someone agrees with you.

new topics

top topics

join