It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com Is Now Paying For Great Stuff

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Question - How does this stack up for posters outside the US?

Payment will still be in US Dollars.

via a service such as Paypal?

No. Just like any other publisher, we're issuing paper checks in the mail, backed by all the typical release and financial paperwork.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Thanks for the clarification SO

I shall start writing and by this time next year......

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
SO are we notified if our submission isn't to be accepted? Just wondering, I submitted several days ago but haven't heard anything. Anything of mine that might be rejected will be posted to my Myspace blog; anything being submitted will be fresh nonposted works.

I kinda rushed that one, still wondering what / if there is a deadline, or if you guys decided to just send them out once accepted?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Our Email Newsletter Submission Form has been revamped to include information about the new payments and upgraded content guidelines.

I've looked at the Submission Form and I'm not entirely sure what parts would be included in the newsletter and/or the relevant discussion thread.

I'm assuming that the "Synopsis/Introduction" is sent in the newsleter, and the "Synopsis/Introduction" AND the "Main Body" will be put in a relevant discussion thread.

Is this right?

Kind Regards,

Isaac

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
SO are we notified if our submission isn't to be accepted? Just wondering,

Ditto. Any idea of the timescale involved in getting a decision? Are we talking hours, days or weeks?

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
uhm......do you take submissions that could be kept anonynomous if published...no name or screenname required, and no info given when someone asks who wrote it?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

How would anyone know who to give credit to for writing it if you don't provide info? And besides, by merely asking the question, we'll know who it is when a post comes up with no name...
. Just thought I'd throw that out there...

TheBorg

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

Yes, I realize that now its too late to submit anonymously

But an email with the same question had gone un-responded to so I thought Id pose the question right here. I guess I am not getting an answer because its a question that has not been decided on yet.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Well, I put mine in, though with the high level of writers and researchers here, I'm not holding my breath. Still, if you like it take it and trade me an old computer for it. Anything has to be better than this 700MHz/398RAM box that i'm running now.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I realize that nosotros amigos are pretty busy right now. But the newsletter still has to go out. So who was stuck...er...honored with that task?

Can this person step into the limelight ( a term from the time of the Bard), and tell us what has become of our masterpieces?

What dank vault do these words of wisdom now wither and rot in? Are all our corrospondences to the King to go unanswered till we are but bones in these hallowed halls, asleep eternal while awaiting the verdict on our efforts?

Speak while ears may hear, and souls rejoice. Silence is for the tomb.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Would ATS circulate a second article on the same topic (assuming the article met the required standards etc)?

I'd like to comment at considerable length on issues relating to a recent item and would prefer my article to have the same circulation as the original item. I presume that a relatively few fraction of the original recipients would see my response if I simply posted in the relevant thread.

I'd rather not waste my time writing the relevant article if there is no real possibility of a second article on the same topic being circulated.

I am, of course, prepared to take a risk that my article will be rejected on the grounds of quality etc.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

YES we would.

Springer...

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
uhm......do you take submissions that could be kept anonynomous if published...no name or screenname required, and no info given when someone asks who wrote it?

I don't see why not.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
YES we would.

Thanks Mark. In that case, I'll finish off my "Dogon Debunked" article and submit it within the next day or two.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
I'll finish off my "Dogon Debunked" article and submit it within the next day or two.

Well, a "day or two" turned out to be rather closer to a couple of months.

So much to do, so little time (especially since the birth of my daughter)...

Isaac

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Well, I believe there are some things that we can make allocations for. And let me tell you, that's one of them. Family is ALWAYS first in my book. Congrats too, by the way!!

TheBorg

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join