It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contacting Demons

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ChilledVoodoo

Your preacher is a complete idiot. I've seen legitimate demon possession and I witnessed a summoning about 18 years ago. Your preacher telling you to even try and invoke something extradimensional with no idea of what your summoning or your ability to protect yourself could cause you great harm if by some miracle you managed to pull it off. Which you probably wouldn't. He doesn't even know if you posses the spiritual energy needed to bring forth something like that or if you have enough energy to fend it off.

Many demons and spirits predate conventional modern religion. So there is the potential you could pull something forth that even a competent Christian exorcist could not assist you with.

I haven't dealt with a legitimate possession case in many months but when I have another he's more than happy to attend.

But no offense, I wouldn't take religious advice or any advice for that matter from someone who encourages you to summon a demon. Because the guy is an idiot and obviously has no understanding of the subject other than his interpretation of the bible. Get a new church.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975

Your preacher is a complete idiot. I've seen legitimate demon possession and I witnessed a summoning about 18 years ago. Your preacher telling you to even try and invoke something extradimensional with no idea of what your summoning or your ability to protect yourself could cause you great harm if by some miracle you managed to pull it off. Which you probably wouldn't. He doesn't even know if you posses the spiritual energy needed to bring forth something like that or if you have enough energy to fend it off.

Many demons and spirits predate conventional modern religion. So there is the potential you could pull something forth that even a competent Christian exorcist could not assist you with.

I haven't dealt with a legitimate possession case in many months but when I have another he's more than happy to attend.

But no offense, I wouldn't take religious advice or any advice for that matter from someone who encourages you to summon a demon. Because the guy is an idiot and obviously has no understanding of the subject other than his interpretation of the bible. Get a new church.

You saw legitimate demon possess? Legitimate in which means? I'd seriously like to hear about this case you were personally on. Like what happened that made you think "this is in no way possible for a crazed human to pulloff"; floating... etc.....

I'm actually curious.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Alright, I've read all the posts on here, and I may lurk on the threads sometimes and never post anything (cause I can't think of anything to add) doesn't mean I don't have any knowledge in this. For starters, believe what you want to believe, and as for that preacher, put him on a list of "Don't listen to". If you're thinking of demons, do research on all the different ones out there, and don't listen to others who say stuff like "don't do it, its bad/ they are evil!!"

Like I said, do research, and figure out what to do. If you want to summon a demon, do what you can before hand so as to not screw up.Or, if you don't want to summon a demon, then don't, its as simple as that. Just know that trying to control the unknown has never let anyone away without some damage. If you want to know anything on demons(daemons) look up the goetic ones first, as they are the more........nicer ones. Oh, and a word of caution, don't play with fire unless you know what you are doing. XD

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
[Why your preacher would tell you to try the demon is beyond me.

Because he knows once you are convinced demons are real there is a high chance you will drop to your knees before his God.

Don't mess with demons. There are laws they must obey, and they do obey them, but they are masters of trickery and will fool the average human very easily.

If you choose to go ahead and contact them - do some research. Speak to people who do it and learn the rules.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Ask your preacher if he can call up a demon in his own house, and invite anyone who wants to attend (from your church, of course). He would/should be better prepared to deal with a demon if one showed up. Record the whole ordeal and share.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sbc650mike
Ask your preacher if he can call up a demon in his own house, and invite anyone who wants to attend (from your church, of course). He would/should be better prepared to deal with a demon if one showed up. Record the whole ordeal and share.

This would be rather nice XD

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975

Thanks for mentioning this.

There are a lot of fools in this thread and people wishing they can be different from everyone else.

If a demon or energy being as I call them get hold to one of you...you'll find religion REAL FAST! So you people can play with this stuff if you want to. The people playing with this stuff...maybe you aren't witnessing anything, you can't outsmart or play with these spirit beings. So maybe you won't see or witness, instead your loved ones will have a spirit being poking at them. You mom, your sibling...or here's something to really make you see how stupid you are...your great great grandchild!!!

The spirit being, since it doesn't age, may just wait to start flucking stuff up when your great great grandchild is around. So your bloodline is wondering why they all get cancer and die at age 28 or something stupid like that.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

Originally posted by vox2442
Why would you need to turn off the lights?

I mean, seriously. Are demons afraid of incandescent light or something?

I`m thinking that your preacher is trying to put you in a position where you`ll scare the crap out of yourself by glancing into shadows.

Try it in front of an open window in broad daylight. Just say "Hey, all you demons! Fancy a chat?" and see what happens.

If they`re not going to show up for that, they probably won`t bother with the candle nonsense either.

It's true that demon activity would be more likely in candlelight than electric light; they don't like bright lighting, I'm no expert by any means but I know a few stories from others.

The OP should forget the whole thing.

I'd say it's primarily to activate your astral senses, as the dim candlelight puts you into a light trance-like state, which makes you see things with other means than your physical eyes.

Which also means videocamera is useless, since astral beings generally won't bother making an appearance on physical plane.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

No offense but your preacher sounds like a nutball, telling one of his parishioners to call up a demon and giving you a vague roadmap of how to do it. Completely off his rocker and makes me wonder why a man of God would even claim to know how to summon a demon.

Anyhow, I digress. That's one way to summon a demon as long as you know its true name, which is rather hard to come by. Even if a demon contacts you they rarely tell you their true name, simply something to refer to them by. It may sound authentic but I don't think a demon would give you their true name.

A more feasible approach is to use a sigil of the demon's.. Sometimes simply drawing the symbol will get their attention, let alone if you invoke them to come to the symbol. I hope this is all purely academic curiosity because demons are nothing to be trifled with. While I have some confidence if I had time to prepare and find an appropriate ritual to counter the demon that I could at least stave it off to protect myself or an area of my choosing, it would be very dangerous and wouldn't last against a prolonged assault if it was really truly pissed off and determined to cause harm.

Frankly I don't know of anyone that could make the claim they could handle a demon that was set on doing damage. Either way, the very effort to control or repel a demon is exhausting and would wear down even someone who has experience at summoning them. At best you limit your interaction to a very brief time, you take as much precaution to control it as humanly possible and have exactly what you want to say to it well thought out ahead of time.

They're slippery and dangerous and you'll be as good of a snack as anything should you not protect yourself well enough. You're right there, you had the reckless audacity to call it.. which is something like a seal pup summoning a killer whale and asking it for a favor..you can do the math.

ALSO.... Addendum with a massive "Please read this if you want to live."

The above posters are right. Just because it's a demon doesn't mean it's a Christian demon. It also doesn't mean that standard control rituals apply to it. While I agree you can't outsmart them and you can't overpower them, there's nothing saying you can't put confining parameters on their summoning until you can either negotiate terms of the summoning or end the summoning and hence.. well.. hang up the phone call.

This method requires a lot of training and research ahead of time and isn't foolproof and ASSUMES that you don't piss off the demon you make contact with enough to make it want to do nasty things to you or your family or your loved ones or bloodline. Often an initial offering is made to the demon as an act of good faith. Sort of a flat rate fee for consulting.. more along the lines of "Please, munch on this while you consider my offer and please don't consider me as a snack, I hope this trip was worth your time."

Any summoning no matter the type of spirit usually has a cost that must be paid. Whether the cost simply covers the energy used to summon the spirit or an appeasement of the spirit or simply paying your respects..Just be aware of the cost, the type of thing they require and what you want out of the summoning before you even CONSIDER beginning.

That said.. I've only summoned a demon once. Accidently. I paid the price for it for over a decade. It only left because it had exacted enough of a price on me, I was becoming too much of a bother to try to control and I had help from beings much stronger than I was, who I called in desperation and .. honestly.. having nothing left to lose. Thankfully it didn't leave in the mood to want to mess with me anymore. It was more of a "Hah. You win now, but for how long? If you slip up, I'll be back. Your kind never change. I'll be waiting."

I hope to prove it wrong.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Pastamancer because: Addendum

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisJr03
Don't conjure a demon, that's just asking for trouble. I can't even believe a preacher would even say that; maybe he's possessed?

could be (lol)... me myself am a firm believer in spiritual arts and what comes of it. Some is fun & some is tramatising in matters like this.

Also, you shouldn't be messing with this stuff... I do, but it's not a wise choice.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Naphariel

Originally posted by Bombeni

Originally posted by vox2442
Why would you need to turn off the lights?

I mean, seriously. Are demons afraid of incandescent light or something?

I`m thinking that your preacher is trying to put you in a position where you`ll scare the crap out of yourself by glancing into shadows.

Try it in front of an open window in broad daylight. Just say "Hey, all you demons! Fancy a chat?" and see what happens.

If they`re not going to show up for that, they probably won`t bother with the candle nonsense either.

It's true that demon activity would be more likely in candlelight than electric light; they don't like bright lighting, I'm no expert by any means but I know a few stories from others.

The OP should forget the whole thing.

I'd say it's primarily to activate your astral senses, as the dim candlelight puts you into a light trance-like state, which makes you see things with other means than your physical eyes.

Which also means videocamera is useless, since astral beings generally won't bother making an appearance on physical plane.

These are all perfect points, & appeal to me greatly.

I need to improve my astral senses & am doing rather nicely.

Someone please try to help me on that. I can already conjer my own self seen fire in the dark to see my surroundings, but that's more convinience than astral senses.

I like thi s topic, please keep writing.

I've heard others' stories too, & am certainly no expert, but I am learning. I have a sort of vampiric quality in the way I use sorceries in most cases. I actually don't know that much tough.

Also, people shouldn't use the word "demon" I use it as a reference point for people who do, but better words like spirits or astral beings work for me. spirits being a common word.
edit on 19-5-2012 by StrangeFlame because: My reply, My edit.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join