It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contacting Demons

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by vox2442
Why would you need to turn off the lights?

It's not necessary, but the more fear and unaware you are, the better the target.

Originally posted by Griff
I mean, seriously. Are demons afraid of incandescent light or something?

No, but people tend to be afraid of the dark.

I`m thinking that your preacher is trying to put you in a position where you`ll scare the crap out of yourself by glancing into shadows.

I'd hope that's all it is, but I have a feeling it isn't.

Try it in front of an open window in broad daylight. Just say "Hey, all you demons! Fancy a chat?" and see what happens.

Same same, though the more prone you are, the greater the likelyhood of being attacked.

If they`re not going to show up for that, they probably won`t bother with the candle nonsense either.

Hmmm...

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien
I wouldn't be calling a Demon...I'd be calling a new Preacher...

...your one is an idiot for suggesting you do that...

...Demons are not things to play with or triffle with, they aren't little toys to pull out of the closet and then nicely put away when you're done...they aren't puppets on a string (well, not YOUR string anyway)...

...and they aren't that difficult to bump into...when the situation arises you'll be more concerned with how to make them disappear rather than appear...

I completely agree with Alien here. I mean seriously, what about the word 'DEMON' doesn't equal 'VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY BAD' in your mind?

I know from personal experience just how nasty a Demon(or whatever the heck that entity was) can be. You never, ever, ever, ever, EVER want to call on a Demon. Trust me on this one, you just don't. It's one of those things on the list of "Things that should earn me a Darwin Award if I attempt them".

And, no, I am not going to tell you about my experience. I have told people in the past, but I don't think I'm ready to post it on the internet for everyone to see. I still have the mental/emotional/astral scars to this day, and while I know I will never forget it, I don't exactly enjoy remembering it.

Just don't do it.

[edit on 6-9-2007 by Voidmaster]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChilledVoodoo
Has anyone ever experimented, and called up a demon? I am courious because my preacher was talking about demons, and he said if i am questioning their exestince, i should turn off all the lights in my house, shut the curtains, light a candle and start calling a demon or two up to meet me, and to show a sign. He said it will make me change my mind. I am not sure if i would want to try this, but it sounds freaky! Has anyone ever tried this with any real results? I know you can call up spirits, but i wonder about an actual demon.

Do you want to bring pure evil in to your life? Walk out into the African plains and see if you can walk up to a lion and scratch its ears like you would your cat at home. Like a lion a Demon has but one interest and that is to get your soul and use you towards its evil goals. You are better off with the lion for it would only eat you...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Hi guys, i just created an account on this website , after searching for a forum talking about demons on google. I never really believed in the paranormal up till when i was 15 years old, me and some friends during the summer holidays performed a seance, i didn't expect it to work so i went along with it. After about four or five minutes of performing the summoning charm, the glass started moving , forming words on the newly made widji board we were using. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, i started asking curious questions, how many cigarettes i had in my pack, or what my cell phone's pin number is , astonishingly, he answered correctly to all my questions. I got more scared but also more intrigued by this gossil, spirit, demon or whatever it was. I never tried conjuring a demon, and i doubt i will, the fear i felt during the seance was immense, the biggest amount of absolute terror i've ever felt in my life. I don't know how to explain it.. Anyways, i want to learn the most i can about these creatures, demons etc. i feel very intrigued by them but fear overcomes that feeling, if anyone can please explain something about what they are, who they were , please post a reply, thanks a lot in advance.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
You get whatever your state of mind is...
Funny this is coming from your pastor - but then again what he states really is fear based suggestions for the mind. (you are what you think) so when you go into the experiment, you will more than likely come away with the conclusion your pastor thought.

I have a suggestion - what about thinking positive thoughts (funny, Bible actually teaches that...think what is lovely, pure, and excellent...dont recall Paul telling his followers to go call up demons and see how scared they will be.
)

So think positive, and turn off all the lights and find how peaceful life is...all the squeaky noises that would not bother you in the day...will be quite fine, and not demonic.
Infact doing this may help to create awareness of the present moment you are always in - while you walk in the day - in other words, you may take from your experience of 'observation' at night - to that of being 'aware' of life in general. (at all times of the 'day')

As for demon...the demon we face is ourselves - our ego. Face it, realize that its not threatening. With acceptance comes peace. (and as always I will point people to the philosopher, Eckhart Tolle, who can state what I just said more eloquently...and clearly.
His audio book: A new Earth is a great follow up to the Power of Now, and perhaps more 'down to earth' for most. First chapter may throw some Christians off a bit.)

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 7-9-2007 by dAlen]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
You are better off with the lion for it would only eat you...

This sounds harsh but is completely true.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astaroth1988
I never tried conjuring a demon, and i doubt i will, the fear i felt during the seance was immense, the biggest amount of absolute terror i've ever felt in my life. I don't know how to explain it.. Anyways, i want to learn the most i can about these creatures, demons etc. i feel very intrigued by them but fear overcomes that feeling, if anyone can please explain something about what they are, who they were , please post a reply, thanks a lot in advance.

They are spiritual beings that are evil. They're servants of a master who is the embodiment of evil. Many believe demons are idiots, that we can master them, video tape them, or draw power from them. Maybe they'll let you, but you're not in control. Their objective is to obtain control over you. If you give them a inch, they've got the rest locked up.

Who they are is trickier. They are who they wish to be at the moment or need to be to accomplish their goal.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

They exist and yes, I've seen them (once). Jesus never summoned demons but cast them out of the afflicted. I assume this preacher was at a christian church and I'm startled at the outright ignorance of his suggestion. Satan comes to steal, kill and destroy, and demons take orders from him. It's very dangerous to summon ANY spirit as you never really know exactly WHO you're communicating with (demons take on any form). Find a new preacher.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by parry noid
...with the chalk and a circle around it, this is reffered to as a magic circle, put 1 candle...divi up the salt amongst friends and wear...

Recipe for disaster, this isn't some sort of game and people cannot close this box once its opened.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I haven't studied a lot about demons, but for the love of God STAY AWAY! Doing anything having to do with them can cause a horrible impact on your life that may be irreversible. I've heard many stories, some true and some false, but they all end bad.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by vox2442
Why would you need to turn off the lights?

I mean, seriously. Are demons afraid of incandescent light or something?

Oddly enough, one of the things I've noticed is that a lot of the boundary conditions like lowering the lights are very suggestive of the setup for a hypnosis session.

Such as looking into candles, lowered room lights, concentrating on an open-ended intention, "empty your minds", chanting and the like. I'm moderately convinced that in a lot of these rituals the practitioners are in a light trance state and don't know it, thus the propensity for low-grade auditory and visual hallucinations.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Personally I wouldn't try it. I mean any time with contacting the other side especially with a quija board it can get dangerous. I mean contacting a spirit is one thing it can either be good or evil but with a demon they are extremely evil.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChilledVoodoo
Has anyone ever experimented, and called up a demon? I am courious because my preacher was talking about demons, and he said if i am questioning their exestince, i should turn off all the lights in my house, shut the curtains, light a candle and start calling a demon or two up to meet me, and to show a sign. He said it will make me change my mind. I am not sure if i would want to try this, but it sounds freaky! Has anyone ever tried this with any real results? I know you can call up spirits, but i wonder about an actual demon.

Let me get this straight...

Your preacher is ENCOURAGING you to summon demons!!!???

Huh?

Okay, personally I would start going to another church because this is sheer lunacy.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I tried just what your preacher said (last night and alone minus my Collie [dog]). Turned off all lights, (no curtains in this room or windows), lit a candle that had three wicks in one wax base. Large maybe 8 inch diamter.

I tried for 2 hours to call up demons. Nothing much other than I DID get a candle flare, for about 1/2 second. Maybe 2 inch tall.

I kept calling and asking to show me a sign. That was all I had.

Waking up this morning, I was smoking a cigarette in my backyard, and and heard a thud at my feet, didn't see anything. Most likely a lizard scuttling away.

Anyway, just thought I would throw this experience out there as it seems nobody here is/was willing.

I will say this, I had massive goose bumps, while feeling really stupid, saying "all demons come and get some, you are welcome in my house, please show me a sign".

That was close to the verbage. Anyway, the little flame up was cool, but it probably was just a air pocket in this large candle.

I plan on tyring again tonight. I may even break the camcorder out.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stockburn

I plan on tyring again tonight. I may even break the camcorder out.

Cheers.

Yeah always use a camcorder, it might catch something you didn't see the first time. And if anything happened, you be regretting you didn't have the camcorder haha.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Stockburn

Just because you can't seem them doesn't mean they are not there. I would no advise doing it again...

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ParanormalShiver

Hi ParanormalShiver,

I now have about 30 minutes of video and nothing that I can see. Not even the bumps this time.

To be honest I don't even know how to call demons. I am taping as I compose this message.

Are there special words or phrases?

Take care,

[edit on 9/8/2007 by Stockburn]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Stockburn

I don't know of any as I try to stay on the outskirts of this subject as getting into deep can be deadly. I hope your search goes well...or bad depending on what result you want.

I do want to thank you though for video taping it. Having video proof if something does happen is great. Keep up the work and stay safe

six

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
It's one of those things on the list of "Things that should earn me a Darwin Award if I attempt them".

Love the quote...May have to use it later..with your permission of course..lol
Seriously...Why would you even want to open that box. As was said before you probably will not be able to get it shut. Even if you did...what did you let out that did not go back in?

As for the poster who tried it....I hope for your sake you didnt accomplish your goal either time and dont try it again...But it sounds like to me you may have. You may need some help.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Stockburn, no special words or phrases, sounds like the damage will begin. It'd be nice if you could update happens to make people aware. Mark down the day, you'll be able to see a difference between the day before and the events that follow. If you need out, feel free to contact me, Wisesheep, JungleJake, pastor, or other believers your comfortable talking with.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by saint4God]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join