It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contacting Demons

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien
I wouldn't be calling a Demon...I'd be calling a new Preacher...

...your one is an idiot for suggesting you do that...

Couldn't have said it better.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Demons don't exist...

Turning your lights off and lighting candles will NOT summon a demon.

They don't exist.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The demons of the bible are astral beings, or reptilians. Neither are good.

If you call for demons, you will either get curious astral beings, good or bad, and chances are you won't see them because it takes serious training to see the astral. Most astral beings lack of energy, so they could drain yours, or heck, anything you happen.

Or, some reptilians could decide to show up, now you don't want that do you? Not all reptilians are bad, but most are.

Why don't you try calling benevolent spirits/aliens instead? Ashar commanders, pleidans, andromedans, nature spirits (go in the forest for that).

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I'm going to have to agree that your preacher is essentially retarded and going against his own faith by making that suggestion to you.

If you really want to mess with your preacher (don't expect to come back though, heh), you can tell him "Hey, I followed your advice and it worked great! A demon appeared to me as a guy in a really expensive suit and gave me some great advice and all of it has come true. I'm even considering selling my soul..." Alternatively you could take the "make him feel bad" approach and convince him you haven't been able to sleep or eat in several days since you took his advice and were in contact with demons, and that you are constantly being attacked now. (You could lightly scratch your arms to make reddish lines appear on your skin, or even use fake blood if you want to get elaborate.)

[edit on 9/6/2007 by Yarcofin]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
i think this was more or less covered, but i'll toss another stick in the fire. unless you're willing to take the chance of having something following you around i wouldn't do it. i have no set-in-stone beliefs on such things but i generally accept that there are things out there that we don't understand. call it angels/demons, good/bad energy aliens, ghosts, whatever. you could get any mix of the above if you invite such things. i've heard some people say that spirits can't harm you in any way from where they are. i've also heard things that link evil spirits/demons to grays and that they will do their best sometimes to trick you into giving them permission to come into your life. i personally don't readily accept that one but i keep an open mind.

i think a lot of the bad stuff that happens to people that is normally attributed to curses or demons is actually just a product of their own concentration. if you think hard enough about something it's possible that may manifest in reality - good or bad.

bottom line is just be absolutely sure you know what you're getting into and how to get out of it. if you can't feel 100% comfortable that then i don't think it's worth trying. if you do try something, the only advice i can give that seems sensible is to maintain a sense of authority and control over the situation. i would also start with something benevolent - at least if you F up you might not have such bad consequences. and yes, film it. forget batteries - keep on in the camera as a backup, but go for AC as your primary. as someone else said, sometimes they will draw energy from wherever they can get it. i'd hate to have you on the brink of getting incredible evidence only to have your 2 hour battery charge depleted in 30 seconds.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Don't conjure a demon, that's just asking for trouble. I can't even believe a preacher would even say that; maybe he's possessed?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Most replies here made me chuckle. Ignorance is greatly presented here.

The GreySwordsman has a good link and info there. People, like me, who work with the Goetia work with daemons frequently.

First of all people should forget the concept of good and evil. Everything is neutral until you judge it by using your own morality. That makes something "evil" in your eyes and you will experience it as such. Screw morality and start looking deeper within yourself then that shallow man made concept to judge. God said NOT to judge. And if you truly know yourself you will also know when something presented is something you want to associate yourself with or not. And that is how you decide whether you get involved with something...or not.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
That is NO preacher. Only a idiot would suggest something like that to an inexperienced individual or anyone else for that matter. I STRONGLY recommend you leave it alone. Whether you believe it or not they do exist, and i wouldn't want anything bad happening to you or anyone else.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

...Demons are not things to play with or triffle with, they aren't little toys to pull out of the closet and then nicely put away when you're done...they aren't puppets on a string (well, not YOUR string anyway)...

...and they aren't that difficult to bump into...when the situation arises you'll be more concerned with how to make them disappear rather than appear...

I was going to make a long winded post about how wrong that Preacher is to have suggesting doing this (OP), the mod here explained it perfectly. A star from me.

Your preacher must want to make a future exorcism case out of you. I'd be afraid, very afraid. I'd stop going to that Church. I'd get away! Crazies are there man! He wants you to get possessed by a demon so he can exorcise you man! Get outta there!!

Whats the name of this Church. do you mind telling us name and location?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tator3
Just try it...what harm can it do. HAHAHAHAHA HAAAAA [evil laugh]

Scoofs- don't tell them that!! Whats wrong with you? Demons are evil- end of story.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreySwordsman
Summoning demons? The Goetia is all about that. My favorite Goetia Operating Organization is "The Ordo Templi Astarte" templeofastarte.com... They have a great book on it. "The Book of Solomon's Magick." Anyway, they also have a forum where the author will answer questions and point you in the right direction. Do it under an extremely controlled enviroment, or NOT AT ALL.

Actually i believe you are referring to daemons which are basically just spirits and not necessarily evil, what the op was talking about are Demons in a christian sense, as in negative energies. I've read up a little bit on Goetia and it's always spelled daemons and i am pretty sure this isn't really what the op was getting at.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
If you followed what your preacher said, then within the quietness of the room you do this in and by the dim candle you have lit, after your encantations / calling out for a demon to come forth and show themselves.

Then I would fully except you to see shadows from the candle light jumping all around the room, your own fear and then hysteria enhancing what you are seeing, then it will be..............what.............what was that noise then.................its coming from over there...................that darkened corner.

At this point I would go turn the light on, blow the candle out and order pizza, because you have just recreated what all good horror films do.

Your preacher has set the scenario, candle light in a room on your own, so if a candle is needed then it must already be dark, ooooh spooky things come out when it is dark, your own trepidation about demons and been a religious person you already must believe in such monsters, these ingrained traits to your persona just added to the scare / belief factor.

I say it is all hokus pokus and not be believed at all, I would for the sake of it tell your preacher that you did follow his/her instructions and that the demon has told you to get rid of the troublesome preacher lol

Wolfie

[edit on 6/9/07 by Wolfie_UK]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I fully agree with alien. You need a new preacher. You don't need to be messing with things like this. Once a demon is invited .. it's very hard to be rid of it.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Pan7cho7

Actually i believe you are referring to daemons which are basically just spirits and not necessarily evil, what the op was talking about are Demons in a christian sense, as in negative energies. I've read up a little bit on Goetia and it's always spelled daemons and i am pretty sure this isn't really what the op was getting at.

Actually the Goetia that we know is primarily Jewish/Christian. If you look at Christian versions of the system you will see that everyone evocation mentions the Lord 3 dozen times. What they did was take Caananite Gods and convert them to demons. For example Astarte=Astaroth. Daemon is to Demon as Magick is to Magic, in a way. From a Christian or Jewish point of view, these aren't just spirits, as a new ager or pagan may imagine, but blasphemous spirits that rebelled against God. It is called "Solomon's Magick" after all. They are to be summoned in the strictest seriousness, bound, evoked after the invocation of the archangels of the 4 quarters, etc....

There are better resources than I on this forum if you're interested in this. I will now discontinue this aspect of the discussion so that I don't take the thread off track.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
sorry double post

[edit on 6-9-2007 by TheGreySwordsman]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
i really dont know if they exsist or not and iim not saying you should try it but if you do VIDEO TAPE IT!

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreySwordsman

Actually the Goetia that we know is primarily Jewish/Christian. If you look at Christian versions of the system you will see that everyone evocation mentions the Lord 3 dozen times. What they did was take Caananite Gods and convert them to demons. For example Astarte=Astaroth. Daemon is to Demon as Magick is to Magic, in a way. From a Christian or Jewish point of view, these aren't just spirits, as a new ager or pagan may imagine, but blasphemous spirits that rebelled against God. It is called "Solomon's Magick" after all. They are to be summoned in the strictest seriousness, bound, evoked after the invocation of the archangels of the 4 quarters, etc....

There are better resources than I on this forum if you're interested in this. I will now discontinue this aspect of the discussion so that I don't take the thread off track.

Obviously i don't know very much about Goetia, and thanks for clarifying. But i believe the point that most are getting at is, don't do it unless you are serious about it and are willing to deal with what can happen. Good advice everyone.

I don't think your preacher was to serious though, sounds like he was probably trying to "put the fear of jesus in you".

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
One of the first books on the subject of summoning demons was written by a Pope, Pope Honorius III. It was called, The Grimoire of Honorius, and it was written for priests to learn the art of demonology to raise and control demons as part of their job. This book is rare and almost all forms of magick used today use the formulas from this book. If you can get a hold of a copy of this book (there are new editions but will still cost you a couple hundred dollars) it will be your best chance of raising a demon. I have a copy, as I collect old occult books myself, but you can't have mine.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChilledVoodoo
Has anyone ever experimented, and called up a demon?

Yes. Don't do it.

I am courious because my preacher was talking about demons, and he said if i am questioning their exestince, i should turn off all the lights in my house, shut the curtains, light a candle and start calling a demon or two up to meet me, and to show a sign.

That's like telling someone who doesn't know what burning is to step into a bonfire.

He said it will make me change my mind.

The problem doesn't end there. What happens after proof? Are you going to be able to get out of it? I hope to God so.

I am not sure if i would want to try this, but it sounds freaky! Has anyone ever tried this with any real results? I know you can call up spirits, but i wonder about an actual demon.

Different approach, same final result.

[edit on 6-9-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
I thought dealing in witchcraft was a sin in Christianity?

Yes.

Originally posted by Griff
Wouldn't that mean he told you to sin?

Right you are.

I do get a chuckle over the "video tape it!" response...as if video-tapping is some 'strange magic' to demons

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join