It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soul catcher theory. where?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The thing is most people will never understand half % in this life.

People like to believe in baloney.

The basic truth is: we are not alone and theres after life.

anything is possible beyond this point.

we are here to learn to be a better person and to evolve.
you usually can tell what kind of people needs improvement and who is ready to move along.

[edit on 6-9-2007 by Soulshock]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Just think about it. If all we are about is just some walking mammal and all we do on this planet is consume and procreate, what makes us different from a mule?

A mule lacks imagination, and I tend to equate skeptics with it

[edit on 6-9-2007 by chickeneater]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

humans are animals,
do not forget that.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulshock

humans are animals,
do not forget that.

1/2 of us is animal, especially us guys and our "urges"...

the other 1/2 is MORE, much more...something sublime...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I like how you people like to use human reasoning way to much for everything, like humans are animals and all I can say is what difference does it make, we all are part of nature and tring to catagorize everything in things like animal instincts we have, maybe its a fact we all have these things living in this reality, all living things can not escape traits that all living beings have been passed down since the beginning of life. Its all aboutthe way nature and life has evolved and how it stands the test of time.

Life is a illusion when you try to comprehend it, but its a reality when you synce in with its constent change and flow. Theres no real way for me to explane that though lol.

Oh well good thread so far.

I dont think Lear should of gotten that warn though, he is clearly someone with two modes, either nice to you or he can... well you all saw what happen lol.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by chickeneater

Look at your fingertips, see those swirls we called fingerprints? DO monkeys have those? It's so unique and subtle that to deny the INTELLIGENT DESIGN of human, that is just being in denial about higher purpose of our existence.

The Koala has fingerprints that are so similar to the human fingerprint that it is almost impossible to tell them apart because of the pattern, shape and size of the ridges. Under the microscope, the ridges look exactly the same. The width of the ridge, the shape, general size and pattern is the same. The main difference is that the entire human palm and fingers are covered with ridges while the koala only has ridges on its fingertips and some parts of the palm.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
maybe they used some monkey DNA to create us.
they created the monkeys and then us but we came up slightly better

anyway.
Im still not sure about the soulcatchers.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulshock

After seeing the absurdity that exists in this world, the soul-catcher and other amazing theories just don't faze me anymore.

Reality IS much more stranger than you can ever imagined.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by chickeneater

you are totally right!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

if you are a good boy you get to play with the adults.. if youre bad you are taken behind the wood shed and scuffed up a bit then sent back down to earth to try again.. i think it goes a little something like that, right john?

What if one kid is born into a violent family whereas one is born into a very nice and educated one, he has way more possibilities of getting out of earth then, and not being smacked behind the shed. The other has way bigger possibility of becoming a killer or bad guy etc. also, sure it makes sense we are all here to learn and become better people etc but then again what if your born somewhere where you have no one to teach you anything , no one to help you, nothing. It seems like it’s their choice, the soul creator guys if they want you to graduate from earth quickly or not. They could put you in a intelligent caring family in a kid with a smart brain and your possibilities sure are a lot higher than an abandoned kid born in Africa in the middle of a war with a less capable brain. And if these guys or entities have the power to create souls it seems they would also have the power to know what bodies they are placing them into. Off course I don’t mean every one in a certain type of situation is going to end up this or that way, I’m just referring to the majority.

The plan is for you to go right back into a human body and live another life. And you keep doing that until you can live you life without envy, hate, greed or ego.

If these guys can create souls and all why not create them already with the ability to live without envy hate greed or ego. They would just have to somehow quickly simulate a life or something for the soul, I mean it just seems possible if they posses such a high level technology. Are you saying they have the ability to create souls insert them into bodies but they can’t create them without those annoying human instincts?

P.S. Again I’m not ridiculing any of these ideas in any way, rather I’m just trying to understand the logic better, thanks.

Just think about it. If all we are about is just some walking mammal and all we do on this planet is consume and procreate, what makes us different from a mule?

Bigger brain, higher level of intelligence, at least that’s what’s most obvious.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
We are born where we have to be born, its not a coincidence.
the children in Africa are born there for a reason, they need to learn something. and if WE are good human beings we should help them when we can.

nothing is a coincidence, if you are born in a bad family it is for a reason, it depends on you to what you will become.

a spirit (soul) cant be created like that, it it isnt a robot that can be modified anytime, each person has to learn by itself and evolve by itself.
a natural process.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulshock

thanks for replying,

it seems you know how exactly souls are created, could you maybe describe it in detail. And by your reply i take it your saying you don't think the soul creators have the ability to modify a soul but do have the ability to create it and insert it into bodies.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by luis9343]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by luis9343

I dont know how they are created and I dont think any soul creator machine is out there doing that.
The spirit (soul) issue is much more deep then the ET theme, if any entity could ever interact with someone elses soul is because they are a very very evolved entity, beyond the comprehension of the people here.
Remember, the ETs are the same as us, they might have a different body but they too have spirits.
I believe that out there are the humans (material) issue and the spiritual issue, when we die we dont go to the moon, we go to a spiritual plan or dimension and there are spirits too, not ETs in material form.
What I do believe is that the ETs could put a device in us to record our emotions and when we die they go to the moon, but thats not the spirit, thats why some people mislead this device being the actual soul. No one could ever do such thing since we have free will and however deals with it is not material and it is in a very advanced state of evolution.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soulshock
reply to post by luis9343

I dont know how they are created and I dont think any soul creator machine is out there doing that.
The spirit (soul) issue is much more deep then the ET theme, if any entity could ever interact with someone elses soul is because they are a very very evolved entity, beyond the comprehension of the people here.
Remember, the ETs are the same as us, they might have a different body but they too have spirits.
I believe that out there are the humans (material) issue and the spiritual issue, when we die we dont go to the moon, we go to a spiritual plan or dimension and there are spirits too, not ETs in material form.
What I do believe is that the ETs could put a device in us to record our emotions and when we die they go to the moon, but thats not the spirit, thats why some people mislead this device being the actual soul. No one could ever do such thing since we have free will and however deals with it is not material and it is in a very advanced state of evolution.

Well, apparently we DONT have free will.
If i had free will, i wouldnt be on this stupid f*ck*ng planet with alle these morons on it...

Ever since i first consciously saw stars as a 3 or 4 year old, i had these feelings of being homesick when i looked at them. I didnt even know what they were, i had no idea of other planets and all that sorta stuff, after all i was 3 or 4 years old.
I always felt i dont belong here, i do not come from here, and i dont want to be here..

Free will? definatly not..

And dont tell me i AM here because of free will, because this was the best place to go in the evolution of my soul... thats not free will, thats doing whats best for me myself as a soul...

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by purvey

Earth is a prison planet and has been used as a dumping ground for all types of "undesireables" who would not comform with the various societies which have occupied this sector of the universe. Earth is also used for prisoners of some past wars in these civilizations.

The game in this universe is backwards from what most people think. They think they have been evolving, but instead have been accumulating more and more disablilities that have kept them from being able to operate as themselves. We all started out at a state of total cause, then decided to play a game or the game in this universe as it appeared interesting and knowingly landed ourselves in this mess and it's been downhill ever since.

So, we are all here because in the past we were badguys?
Humans feel every person deserves second, sometimes third or even four new chances... When we trow people in jail we dont say you are here all your life, or we give you the dead sentence (yeah i know, in a "civilized" country called America they do have such a sentence).

I cant imagine some much more spiritual beings who place us here dont have that feeling, that no-one can change.

Than why isnt it possible to get the hell outta here? why does that need to be done with technology, i just dont get it.
Why dont we deserve a new chance? why do we get to stay here over and over and over again?
Ive learned my lesson, whilst i dont know what the hell i did wrong in a past life, ive learned my lesson.
This place we call earth makes me sick and im done with it... again, i dont know what i did wrong in a past life, but this punishment called Earth and Earthlings have done theyre job... i will be a good boy from now on

And damn, how are we supposed to learn from our past "bad deeds" if we are not allowed to remember them?

[edit on 10-9-2007 by TheNetherlands]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I'd like to mention something about '___' (and before I get shot down for talking about drugs, please do your research and understand that '___' is a perfectly natural occuring chemical that resides in the human system).

'___' is considered by many to be a way of activating the potentials of the soul.

To quote:

In Dmt: The Spirit Molecule I (Strassman, the chemist) make the case that '___', which is naturally produced by the pineal gland, facilitates the soul's movement in and out of the body"... as the book progresses he explains that in a chemical sense, (he believes) the composition of '___', when administered in large doses, can somehow "free the human soul" from the confines of our chemical make-up, allowing our spirits to interpret reality in various ways (like seeing ghosts/ fairies/aliens- all components of various layers of "dimension")... it is very strange stuff indeed, but it is quite similar to the idea in The Matrix or Ghost in the Shell that you can free your soul/mind/ or ghost from your body. '___' is just an organic version of a jack, or of a microchip.

headlesschicken.ca...

I highly recommend Roger Walsh's 'The Spirit of Shamanism'.

Also, I do believe that we are all part of a huge 'one-ness' as mentioned by a previous poster. In a sense we are all experiencing everything.

I believe the spirit is the group connectivity or the aura (or static electric field that we generate) and that the soul is seperate and is in actual fact the (sub?)conscious aspect of the person. This aura is invisibly connected to everything else that has an aura (like a dog for example or an electrical pylon). *

Now on a few occasions I have observed Aura's from naturally occuring totally legal mushroom experiments and also through other illegal chemicals which I will not go into detail here.
The aura of a person seem to reflect the intent, health and mood of a person. I have been able to tell (although in no real professional aspect) as to if somebody is ill or honest. Since those experiences, I have also somehow managed to stay in tune with my observations (although now I cannot see the aura, although I can still sense it) - This is what I call the SPIRIT. I believe the spirit is connected to everything that gives off a frequency / vibration and this is what NASA and Military technology has gone someway into manipulating.

This is also why we can sense when somebody has say, for example noticed that somebody has recently been in a room or why we develop head aches from from electrical pylons... It is essentially our sixth and seventh sense.

To risk more ridicule, I believe our sense of smell is somehow related to the spirit....

The Soul is a different matter. I actually believe some individuals can actually 'have' more than one soul. I think one soul is forever conscious in the vessel of the spirit and in a more basic form - the body. Other souls seem to linger inside and can cause inspiration, motivation, fear and a multitude of other experiences.

I am a little pushed for time at the moment, although I will delve into my theory later or tomorrow.

As for now, the idea of a soul catcher on the moon amuses me. Although I am not saying it is untrue. Maybe that is why we (or at least some) have multiple souls (due to a lack of space)... Like 3 people sat in a vehicle, only one actually DRIVES the vehicle (operating the accelerator, brake, etc.) and the rest of the passengers can navigate, distract or give advice etc...

Yes, I know it's a crazy theory, but hey.... this is why you guys love ATS eh?

Prepared to be shot down.

* AFTER THOUGHT: This is why frequencies (music and vibrations) can cause rage, calmness and other such emotions. Essentially we are affected by vibrational frequencies and waves into which we absorb through our spirit/auara/static frequency.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by mr-lizard]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

excellent post....................i don't think anyone will shoot you down for this, simply because you presented it in a completely honest and non forceful way

hopefully everyone can accept someones general opinion, especially if it causes them to think

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Soulshock you seem to have lost your grip on reality. Do you understand how eggs and sperm work? How can you actually believe that a newborn baby in Africa was purposefully put there by someone or something in advance? 2 people in Africa have sex. Their egg and sperm combine and a baby starts to form. That is how it works okay. You can't prove otherwise. All this crap you are throwing out here is nothing more than your opinions and theories.

[edit on 12-9-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Yep, I agree with what you said... an ex girlfriend of mine was firm in the belief that we choose which body to 'live' in before we are born in the belief that we need to experience suffering to advance spiritually..... Some people cannot handle the fact that we are just an extremely interesting combination of chemicals and reactions and therefore need to justify it with a choice system. If you're born into a third world then that's just plain unlucky... and should be up to the richer countries to do something about it.

As for the soul catcher.... I'm still undecided, need to do some research.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Hi TheNetherlands,

Sorry I don't get online enough to keep up with anything.

It's not just that we were all bad guys, many were simply non-conformists and did not agree with the kind of control being used on us. I'd rather stay that way than just agree with it for the convenience of conforming to a super-controlled civilization like a police state or slave society for comfort. there are some lessons I don't want to learn again.

The guys that run those civilizations are no more "spiritual" than most politicians of on this planet, and the scene in the local (this galaxy)civilization is much more gruesome and degraded than is believable.

It is possible there is a shift in viewpoint of some beings or civilizations out there as the data for the last 40 years that comes from people in contact with these beings gives those people hope that we have help. I would want to make sure form my observations that their help is actually help before embarking on supporting their actions.

We weren't put here to improve. I know that is harsh, but we have to work our own way out. The "technology" I referred to is designed to remove the barriers imposed on us by ourselves and by others forcefully, and to restore our innate ablilities as individual beings. Not an easy route, but within one lifetime a being can regain his recall and undo all the traps and pitfalls he is stuck in, and concurrently begin to learn the full mechanics of this universe and how to operate in it and his relationship with it so he can not only get out of these traps himself, but also help others.

Try reading "A History of Man" by L Ron Hubbard. Many of the "soul catcher" devices used over time are described in it. (They are called something else in the book. Traps.)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join