It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soul catcher theory. where?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hi guys.

I am new here, but really not new to the UFO theme.

I was just listening to John Lear talking about the soul catcher theory and that the user Sleeper had written lots about that.

Can someone post for me the actual Sleeper thread or link, talking about this issue?

Sorry if its out there somewhere, but I couldnt find the original one.

thanks

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulshock
Can someone post for me the actual Sleeper thread or link, talking about this issue?

If I had to guess, I'd say it's probably somewhere in this thread

I'm not positive, though. It's a long read and I haven't read all of it.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
All 195 pages sir
Good read, and I suggest reading the whole thing before you make a post

It took me a couple days to get threw it was worth my time.. IMO

Comming Clean (sleeper's thread)

edit:celebrating my 666th post!

[edit on 5-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
thanks for the headsup guys.

i guess ill have to read all of it. lol

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
from what i can tell

sleeper doesn't necessarily support the idea of a soul catcher on the moon.. I think this is mostly lear's theory which he backs up by saying a lot of cultures through out the world think of the moon as a place you go to where you died

if i'm not mistaken sleeper agrees that there are such thing as soul catchers or things like them but just not on the moon. if i remember i think he said there was one on saturn..?

not 100% sure about any of that though

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
it's been a long time since i last checked on the "questions for john lear" thread in his own conspiracy master section but anyways i'm pretty sure he answers a lot of questions about the soul catcher in there

if you are a good boy you get to play with the adults.. if youre bad you are taken behind the wood shed and scuffed up a bit then sent back down to earth to try again.. i think it goes a little something like that, right john?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
John says that this soul system is on the moon and somewhere else that he doesnt know.

I believe almost everything he says, but this soul system doesnt make much sense. Since its a spiritual issue, how come technology could come across it?! Maybe it is how it is.
But I was raised being taught about reincarnation, what happens to the spirit when whe die, that it goes to the spiritual plan. Nothing to do with material things nor technologic. That our life does not end when we die, the same stuff the ET, some people claim, believe. That all comes from Allan Kardec and some cultures.
This being true wouldnt be possible for a material entity being able to manipulate the spirit. If being able, this would be something beyond any boundaries.

Yet again, maybe it is how it is.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by Soulshock]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Originally posted by The Phantom

it's been a long time since i last checked on the "questions for john lear" thread in his own conspiracy master section but anyways i'm pretty sure he answers a lot of questions about the soul catcher in there

if you are a good boy you get to play with the adults.. if youre bad you are taken behind the wood shed and scuffed up a bit then sent back down to earth to try again.. i think it goes a little something like that, right john?

Thats it Phantom. I don't remember the Saturn soul catcher though.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   

John Lear is everywhere.

I was just listening to 2 interviews that you gave to CTC, I really enjoyed.
And I became your fan.
Because of you I found lots of good websites and information, like abovetopsecret, and re-started studying about the ufo-alien theme.
Congrats and thanks for sharing your experience.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulshock

I remember reading about an incident with a Remote Viewer, who followed someone's soul as they died.. And it headed up towards the moon, and the Remote Viewer was "blocked" at a certain point.. Could not get any closer and was warned back, something about it "not being their time yet"..

Is my memory right in recalling I saw you mention this incident somewhere also, John?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   

John says that this soul system is on the moon and somewhere else that he doesnt know.

At least one soul catcher is on the moon. We know that from Joe MacMoneagle who followed one.

I believe almost everything he says, but this soul system doesnt make much sense. Since its a spiritual issue, how come technology could come across it?! Maybe it is how it is.

The spirit and the soul are the same. That is you. Always was you. And always will be you. That soul/spirit is manufactured at a level far above anything we can imagine. As a matter of fact it is manufactured so far above that we can't even imagine it being manufactured. We think its technologically impossible.

But I was raised being taught about reincarnation, what happens to the spirit when whe die, that it goes to the spiritual plan.

Yes there is a plan, you can call it spiritual if you like, I certainly don't have any better name for it. The plan is for you to go right back into a human body and live another life. And you keep doing that until you can live you life without envy, hate, greed or ego.

Now between the time you die and the time you are slipped into a newborn baby you go to one or more various switching stations which get you to your destination. If you have been a bad boy this past life you are taken out behind the woodshed. Then back to the switching station and back into the newborn baby.

Thats how you can tell whether or not a soul in a newborn baby was a bad boy in his previous life. If he cries he has just been the the woodshed. If he is not crying he has been a good boy. (Just kidding
)

Nothing to do with material things nor technologic.

You are correct. Nothing, absolutely nothing is material or technological. It is all an illusion.

That our life does not end when we die, the same stuff the ET, some people claim, believe. That all comes from Allan Kardec and some cultures.

This being true wouldnt be possible for a material entity being able to manipulate the spirit. If being able, this would be something beyond any boundaries.

Our soul never dies (with extremely few exceptions). Once you rid it of envy, hate, gred and envy there are no limits to what you can do or where you can go.

Yet again, maybe it is how it is.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Originally posted by adjay

I remember reading about an incident with a Remote Viewer, who followed someone's soul as they died.. And it headed up towards the moon, and the Remote Viewer was "blocked" at a certain point.. Could not get any closer and was warned back, something about it "not being their time yet"..

Is my memory right in recalling I saw you mention this incident somewhere also, John?

Yes, that was Joe McMoneagle, the Army remote viewer. The incident is in his book "Mind Trek".

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I agree with that.
We are here to learn how to be a better person and everything is just an illusion.
If we are bad we come back to the same point, we cant reverse the evolution, only get better or stay the same. If we have a good progress we will proceed to the next step of evolution.
As simple as that.

But, my question is, who has the control? What kind of entity controls this type of soul system?
I always thought that when we die we go to the spiritual plan, or whatever you want to call it, we have guides, entities that help us, its a peaceful place and many other things. So this plan would be a box? Or another plan or dimension?

The way I heard you talking about it, I thought you said in a context that they were using this just as a experiment, not doing good to us but to them.

Can you talk something about what you comprehend about that?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   

The way I heard you talking about it, I thought you said in a context that they were using this just as a experiment, not doing good to us but to them.

Can you talk something about what you comprehend about that?

Yes, I thought it was an experiment. That is until I heard Sleepers take. Now I am buying his story. And his story is basically what you and I just posted.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
lol @ a "soul catcher." I'm sorry, but it doesn't get any more "out there" than that. We can't even prove that "souls" exist in the first place. I would ask for some proof of this so-called soul catcher, but I think I already know what the answer to that question will be...

admin edit removed chidlish, snide word.

[edit on 9-6-2007 by Springer]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Originally posted by Diplomat

lol @ a "soul catcher." I'm sorry, but it doesn't get any more ridiculous than that. We can't even prove that "souls" exist in the first place. I would ask for some proof of this so-called soul catcher, but I think I already know what the answer to that question will be...

Welcome to earth Diplomat. I get the feeling that this might be one of your first trips here. No problem. You'll be stumbling and bumbling around a bit, tripping over yourself taking swings at everybody. Of course you know all the answers, heck all of us did at one time.

Pretty soon you'll discover you have a brain and it will be an awesome moment. You will start to think. Then you'll start to discover things.

One of the first things you will discover, and its a pretty rude shock, is that there are other people on earth and they have a brain too! Some people take a long time to get over that one.

Just about the time you get used to that you will be in for another shock. The other people USE their brain. This will irritate you for a while until you learn to use yours.

After you learn to use yours there will be lots of cool stuff to learn about.

But I am getting ahead of yourself. Welcome to earth and have a nice day.

Mod Note: The member was warned for this post, he has paid a fine, was sentenced to ATS community service, and lost his Conspiracy Master reserved parking space for a week. Time to move along...

[edit on 8/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]
Mod Note: T&C Violation

[edit on 8-9-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Sure John, stick to preying on the gullible, cuz I ain't one of them.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
lol @ a "soul catcher." I'm sorry, but it doesn't get any more ridiculous than that. We can't even prove that "souls" exist in the first place. I would ask for some proof of this so-called soul catcher, but I think I already know what the answer to that question will be...

I am not here to prove anything and I am quite sure neither John and the others are.
We are here to discuss what we believe.

If you want proof go to NASA, they are good with proofs and all sorts of baloney that people like to hear about.

And John, since I heard you talking about Sleeper beliefs I have being on the quest to find that here on the forum, kind of difficult based that the threads are as long as going from Earth to Mars
Anyway, I will keep looking for more info about what he has said.

[edit on 6-9-2007 by Soulshock]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Welcome to earth Diplomat. I get the feeling that this might be one of your first trips here. No problem. You'll be stumbling and bumbling around a bit, tripping over yourself taking swings at everybody. Of course you know all the answers, heck all of us did at one time.

Pretty soon you'll discover you have a brain and it will be an awesome moment. You will start to think. Then you'll start to discover things.

One of the first things you will discover, and its a pretty rude shock, is that there are other people on earth and they have a brain too! Some people take a long time to get over that one.

Just about the time you get used to that you will be in for another shock. The other people USE their brain. This will irritate you for a while until you learn to use yours.

After you learn to use yours there will be lots of cool stuff to learn about.

But I am getting ahead of yourself. Welcome to earth and have a nice day.

John, if I posted something like that, other people might consider it a thinly veiled personal attack. Anyone who disagrees with you is just "ignorant" and "young".
Old age does not justify overtly smug comments. Your status here should place you above this.

I'm sorry, but validity and/or posting knowingly false information aside - I cannot condone this, and I am complaining to the staff. Your self-righteous rants really do have to stop.

EDIT;
As a post script, I HIGHLY suggest members who feel the same way simply click ALERT at the bottom of John's post. No need to fill in anything on the form, just submit it. If the staff begins to realize how many of us actually hold this opinion on Mr Lear, something will eventually be done.

[edit on 9-6-2007 by forsakenwayfarer]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

[by forsakenwayfarer]

now thats great, trying to start a riot agaist a respectable person and one precious source.

I am here using this forum only to see what people like John and Sleeper have to say. If I wanted to read the nonsense that people like to write I would be somewhere else and I think at least half % of the people here agree with me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join