It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John titor's predictions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
.Anything that goes into a microwave and comes out is probably not good for you. its the worst way to cook your food and pulls out all the nutrients that you need from your new nuked item. The more you cook something the less vitamins and nutrients you will get from it. I suppose the microwave can do it so quickly that your food is probably fried out on nutrients. In conclusion this adds to why people are in bad health.

en.wikipedia.org...

i tried to look up something on the way cooking and the chemicals in food react. I learned it in culinary school. I'll look for that link.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Although this may have nothing to do with microwaving pop corn. His response to this question gave me the chills.

You see a time machine. I see a weapons system.
Yes I suppose that is one thing you could do with it. I could also cut my hand off with a power saw or heat up a crowd of people with a microwave. However, I believe Teller already came up with an X-ray laser that destroys itself after going off.

In 2005, the US Government unveiled the Active Denial System (ADS). It uses microwave to heat up the crowd and in theory will disperse the crowd.

Interesting......

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
so John Titor had it wrong on microwaves being used as non-lethal weapons?????
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Yay! an old thread comes alive.

I think JT is about 11 yrs old right now, and I hear there is a growing Militia movement in the states....seeing the way things are going on in the US right now, I think 2011 will be interesting.....In 2011 outright open fighting happens on JT world line!

CNN's Jim Acosta goes out with the Michigan Militia to get a behind-the-scenes look at their growing movement.
www.cnn.com...#/video/us/2009/11/16/acosta.militias.cnn

But anyway here is what JT said about microwaves.

03/15/2001
John Titor: Yes I suppose that is one thing you could do with it. I could also cut my hand off with a power saw or heat up a crowd of people with a microwave. However, I believe Teller already came up with an X-ray laser that destroys itself after going off.

03/24/2001
John Titor: Me: “ However, there are a great many “non lethal” weapon systems in development that turn out to be quite lethal.” Anyone for microwave popcorn?

[edit on 16-11-2009 by imitator]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by stang24

You just found out about that popcorn thing? They've known about that for years and the chemical has been removed. What news channel was it?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Merde, I like popcorn (sometimes). Then again, not much we have is "safe" anymore. Something is going to kill you.. produce, wars, chemicals, disease and time. Meh

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Variations take place in timelines due to independent influences. I read John Titors explanations. In his timeline civil war breaks out due to Y2K computer failures that cause civil unrest etc. In our time, we are sffering economically for different reasons but the result is the same. We are heading into civil war.

As for microwave weapons, they exist, both lethal and deadly.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Fromabove]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join