It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John titor's predictions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Well folks trolled here for some time reading most things that interested me along the ways. Well this morining i was watching the new when they say there is a "microwave popcorn health hazard." Seems to be that the chemical in the butter becomes a potential health risk involving the lungs. Although many disagree with john on his so-called claims, thatb there my be some truth to all this. I mean come on the guy predicts something on microwave popcorn and now here it is. It's not like he said that if you drank gasoline you will be come sicK!!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by stang24

I've read all of Titor's posts multiple times. I fail to recall anything involving microwave popcorn. Feel free to posts a link to his post involving this.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
i too have read his post multiple times...(undecided as to weather or not he is a hoax and dont wnna debate it)but i dont remember anything about microwave popcorn?i may have missed it though.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I'm a newb when it comes to posting links and what not. The prediction is on page 19 of the john titor archives and it's about four or five from the bottom see for yourself. Maybe not evrything he said was true but this one is completly accurate!

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
So you're going to sit there and tell me he knew about the popcorn business, but couldnt get the "US Civil War" right?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I think that is a stretch. I found it and he was referring to weapon systems.

It is the fifth section from the bottom.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
i do remember reading that he was sickened by what we put into our bodies. he thought we should all grow our own food because the stuff we get from the store is bad for us.

no he didn't mention synthetic microwave popcorn butter specifically.

/also not here to debate the validity of his claims, just to reiterate. =)

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
He gave a time frame of when it would start rolling and he said that his estimates could be off abit. Things aren't going to good in the U.S. lately and it's not looking any better for years to come.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
waves are a natural tendency. high and low points. we've had our high point and it looks like things are headed back down, at least a bit. i think if an unpopular candidate gets elected again the morale of the US will hit the floor. at some point down the line someone will get sick of it and cause a revolution of sorts and we'll be on our way back up. in the grand scheme of things i'd hope our current situation is inconsequential and we'll be a free united space-faring family someday - with warp drive, holodecks, death stars, etc. ok maybe not death stars. we'll call them something happier-sounding. like shiny-metal-asteroid-of-life.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Uhmmm okay this popcorn thing is not even close to new. I read about it several years ago - here, just a quick google brought this up. 2003. Yep 4 years ago.

www.lawyersandsettlements.com...

Now the real question is why is this making news now? Slow news week? Fear mongering?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
He was talking about microwaves being used as non lethal weapons.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
okay found the post you are referring to and that is def a stretch...dude was in my opinon referring to the use of micro-waves as non lethal weapons. not actually problems arisng from the use of a household microwave....id have to agree wit Marid Audran and say that the reason this is in the news is simple fear mongering and or slow news week.

edit spelling

[edit on 6-9-2007 by future flow]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 3_Libras

To be fair, he spoke of a Civil War in his worldline which he said was very close to our timeline but was not the same.

I do see the USA moving inexorably toward a disaster that could devolve into Civil War.

Continuing to ignore Ron Paul, the media of the USA run the risk of deepening a division and radicalising it in a way I expect few have considered.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by future flow

"Popcorn Lung" is the name given to the syndrome contracted by the folks who work in the microwave popcorn factories. They do not survive.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I think that all "predictors" should develope a track record that is verifiable to all over the years as to their "accuracy" in "predicting"...then a standard could be maintained,...

then,...AFTER a period of communal acceptance,... they should be heeded,...

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

link   

link   

whoops my stuff just wigged triple post mods please fix lol and thanks for the info about pocorn lung...sad to hear its unsurvivable

[edit on 6-9-2007 by future flow]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin

To be fair, he spoke of a Civil War in his worldline which he said was very close to our timeline but was not the same.

I do see the USA moving inexorably toward a disaster that could devolve into Civil War.

Continuing to ignore Ron Paul, the media of the USA run the risk of deepening a division and radicalising it in a way I expect few have considered.

Very close to our timeline...but not the same. Ok I see. Well so far, hes off by a solid 4 years. He mentioned that football teams that lose in our timeline might have won in his...I cant see how that even remotely correlates to a 4 year gap of a Civil War in the USA.
We're a gullible bunch

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Not so much that we are gullible, but we always want things on our own terms and that inevitably leads to disappointment with others, with institutions, and with ourselves.

I think some would look at everything from Ruby Ridge to Waco and the death tolls in the cities from murders and the number of rapes and would describe the USA as being in a de facto war with itself -- even if it did not include the kinds of declarations of sovereignty that led to the War Between the States.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join