It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Toll-Free ATS Number: 1-877-417-2204

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
We've updated our Contact Form to include our new toll-free number (in the U.S.) for contacting us at ATS:
1-877-417-2204

This number rings directly to our 24-hour hotline system that records all calls. It's a great way to get us information that may not be right for email, or for business concepts that you'd like to discuss with us.

Also, since all calls messages are recorded in high-quality MP3's, this number is your easy access to quicly record comments or ask questions for the ATS MIX crew, Dave and Johnny.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
w0w...

i don't want to insult anyone but:

can ATS be described as a business???

(don't flame)

EDIT:

by the way, great idea

[edit on 5-9-2007 by they see ALL]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
can ATS be described as a business???

Yes...

Major News Regarding The Above Network and AboveTopSecret.com

www.abovetopsecret.com...
NEW YORK, July 26 /PRNewswire/ -- In conjunction with its tenth anniversary, The Above Network, the creators of AboveTopSecret.com, the leading source of serious discussion in the "alternative" category with over 3.25 million posts to date, announced today the completion of first-round equity capitalization. The undisclosed six-figure funding amount was provided by a private investment group attracted by the user-centric ideals of The Above Network and free expression advocacy of AboveTopSecret.com (ATS), the arm of the conglomerate where the expansion effort is targeted.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Any chance of getting that extended to Canada?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Wow!!! What a great idea!!!

You mean i can actually call when i'm bored and chat? Do i get someone in the Phillipines or Guam???

Is it an answering machine?

Oh, this is great. Maybe the recordings can be uploaded at some later time?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Oooops, i did it again....

I killed a thread.

I did, didnt i???

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Ahem...

I just called with my tale of woe regarding 9/11- I do have to point out that the phone rings quite a bit before the automated recording answers.

Just a heads up.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I'm wondering when we're going to hear about spamming the call center? Now THAT will be interesting. SO, is there some sort of overflow control for a huge influx of calls to the center?

Just curious is all, because I'm thinking that phone line is gonna be busy 24/7 from now on.

TheBorg

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
No Freephone for the UK?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The number works from Canada.

I left a message about my morning of 9/11.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
You had better believe its going to be busy...

First my subscribed threads disappear with my manage subscription button, now my U2U button has disappeared.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Judging by the majority of people not posting here i would say the phone number will not be ringing off the wall anytime soon.

I think its a great idea, but complaints should still go the normal route, if i'm not mistaken.

I do hope people participate in calling for important things and not to complain.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Wow this is really great idea, some people might have a story so big u could really only call it in.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Wow, how did I ever miss this???

I called the number, and was instructed to leave a voicemail that will be monitored from the future, and a representative from the present will hopefully get back to me.

new topics

top topics

join