It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready for a literal N.W.O

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
www.lunarregistry.com...

New World Order literally. It appears that the next powerful corporations will not be media, but mining. We have depleted our natural resources here on earth, and a civilization is regressed back to the cavemen Era if mother Earth is milked to death. Looks like the Moon and Mars will offer investors a new chance to move from commoner to elite. Investors might want to forget corporate products for a while and remember that survival is our foremost most important dynamic.

[edit on 9/5/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Here are some great links to some awesome photos!

This is how they scout the area.

www.lunarrepublic.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
This is just so far out of the box it is hard to wrap your head around it.

Certainly it seems that we will be needing an alternative to our earth with all the damage that has been done and is being done, even adding to the mix all the germs that have been unleashed.

I just would like to believe they don't have the expertise to relocate on another planet. Of course that is niave to think.

I am still counting on building a light body to transport my essense of me to where I need to go. I hope it happens the way I plan. Then I can go somewhere that light bodies are welcome!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Like the Unreal universe

Liandri, Axon, Isanaki

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
What do you mean, Wildcat?

What are those three names, characters from a video game?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I think it's funny that the next all powerful corporations will be mining. In the Unreal game universe, all the power of the human race is in the hands of the three mining corporations.

Which are the names I states above.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I think it's funny that the next all powerful corporations will be mining. In the Unreal game universe, all the power of the human race is in the hands of the three mining corporations.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat

Wildcat, what great input ! I am a gamer and for some reason never played Unreal Tournament and now that I heard this from you, I will !

new topics

top topics

join