It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 22 British SDI engineers dead by mysterious Suicides

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
In terms of transnationals like GE they own countries not vice a versa, allegiance onlyto their own virtual world of interlocking directorates..I say virtual because you can't touch them and as far as who owns what ,Its not whats good for Britain is good for us..but the exact opposite...Thank you for that post enlightening on that project..there are many..ongoing ..as long as we don't become a cult like it will be interesting, and also avoid bickering,we can proceed smoothly..taking care we are not distracted by provocateurs and misdirected by vectoring (herding more like it) operatives..we just post the data, bells will ring and memories jog,.keep on going the entire mural will be revealed, if we stay on course and something is really there. At some point we will have to communicate by email..Those of you with experience in these affairs know what I mean..

Sys

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Someone asked when was the last bizarre Marconi death?
After Tony Collins' book had been published, there was a sudden plunge in the amount of deaths being reported, which made those few following the British Marconi scenario suspicious that it was continuing to happen, despite Lord Weinstock's mendacious statement that these deaths were something that happened a "long time ago", his actual words after a press question about the Marconi deaths were "Oh, that all happened a long time ago." Think that was in the early months of 1990, a consequence of the book "Open Verdict".
Tony then stumbled on the death of Malcolm Puddy.

Late in 1991, Malcolm had been in an Eureka-like state of mind as if he'd worked out something incredible, and was a Marconi worker. Instead of his bosses looking happy, heavy looking scumbags came along to Puddy's house, can't specify locations here but all close-ish to London, and Malcolm Puddy disappeared for six days, the customary period of disappearance characterising the mysterious deaths of Marconi workers. Soon after that Malcolm Puddy was found dead with a painters' palette tied around his neck, floating in a canal. All the files on his computer were emptied out mysteriously in the passing of that time, BUT MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL, Tony was particularly disturbed by that death because he came upon it with exceptional difficulty, as if someone hadn't wanted him to find out about it.
Also, he confidentially sent me an email which had originally been sent to him, the man himself Tony Collins, where a woman working as a librarian, informed Tony that she'd discovered someone within the British government had deleted the ISBN number of Open Verdict: 25 Mysterious Deaths In The Defence Industry from library files.
I went along to the National Library to check up on that, but it only made it clear how foolish was that effort, coz the librarian simply found the book and read the ISBN number out to me. 'Nuff said.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
In terms of transnationals like GE they own countries not vice a versa, allegiance onlyto their own virtual world of interlocking directorates..I say virtual because you can't touch them and as far as who owns what ,Its not whats good for Britain is good for us..but the exact opposite...

Again, GE and GEC NOT the same company. Entirely different and in competition. Please read the Wikipedia article because it does give something of an overview of how significant this detail is. GEC is a very aggressive company, the USA are pussy cats in comparison. As are the US intelligence agencies by comparison to the British.

You will not find any interlocking between GEC and their US counterparts. GEC take over companies - they eat them up, no merger, no friendly take-over just total consumption. GEC, now Marconi plc IS the British establishment. Britain, and companies like Marconi, BP and ICI are inextricably linked.

If you were to study British Intelligence and its origins you would know exactly what I mean. Unfortunately I do not have the time to go into details, but understand that if British intelligence is involved in the deaths of the Computer Scientists then we will never find any evidence. Not until said evidence is released - it will be on at least a 50 year lock, most likely a 100 year. No-one blows the whistle on the British and gets away with it.

There is a fundamental problem with the deaths that occurred in the UK and that is a significant lack of information. Personally, I can find nothing on the majority of these people, and unless I go to the local libraries and press offices I will not find anything. Search any of those names and all you will get back is tens of links to the same article, repeated over and over on several different web-sites. Same article, different sites. These are the British names of course, the results of the US and Internationals has been far more productive.

Of the British "suicides" I have been able to confirm that Professor Keith F Bowden did die in 1982. No details of his death, so cannot confirm the articles account. He was involved in research on the computerisation of Medical information at Essex Uni, no mention of his work for Marconi but that is probably to be expected. The information on the Uni of Essex site though does cast doubt on his being involved in computer controlled aircraft etc. I think that would be quite a change in direction. Though not impossible. Marconi did carry out medical related research though, this section of the company was sold off in 2002.

Intrestingly though, there was a Professor Kenneth F Bowden of the University of Liverpool who died in 1989. He was involved in submarine research. I find this quite a strange co-incidence, but it could jyst be simply that, a co-incidence.

If you seriously wish to study these deaths, you will not be able to do it from your PC, you need to go down the library and go through the press micro-films, follow the stories that way. The intelligence services or private businesses cannot remove these records. In the UK local press do not have extensive web archives, you will find that most do not go further back than 2000, not much help.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Thanx for clarification on the acronym GE and GEC but I will not walk the primrose path of Brit Vs Yank with you....as I alluded to earlier the currency is power and control..then the money follows suit. thats an elementary given(need only look at Bush and the poodle, everyone gets a turn at the leash)so irrespective of origin we are all monkeys.as you have considerable background details are you aware of any info the family provided that can help before we or I enter this maze. I follow the premise no man is an island ..things get done thru and by people same. you can erase papers but not the stench..and we have besides 5 senses..that last great one..common sense. I know when to stop.
As for libraries I can avail myself gratuitously of 9 branches 8 reference librarians, one bookmobile. and myself that I intend to tap . with our dull librarian lives we have nothing but time to tinker. I and others here am not trying to resurrect the dead here aftter just hone skills and peek beyond the veil so to speak.

SyS

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

The problem with your argument here is since those who commit suicide are cowards, wouldn't it have been easier and less painful to jump off a cliff or inject one's self with a lethal dose of heroin?

Suicides and death by auto accidents are a convenient way to close a case.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Thanx for clarification on the acronym GE and GEC but I will not walk the primrose path of Brit Vs Yank with you....as I alluded to earlier the currency is power and control..then the money follows suit. thats an elementary given(need only look at Bush and the poodle, everyone gets a turn at the leash)so irrespective of origin we are all monkeys

I'm not sure what you mean, I was not asking anyone to join me in a walk. Yes I agree we are all monkeys to these organ grinders BUT if you wish to understand why these deaths are occuring you have to realise that trans-Atlantic competition is a factor. If you simply want to confirm that the deaths took place then fair enough this is not important. I am not espousing a who is better than who scenario, simply explaining that competition is a highly significant factor.

The "Special Relationship" that existed between Maggie and Ronnie that led to the awarding of the "Star Wars" contracts to Marconi was strictly a one sided affair. Margaret Thatcher at that time was a exceptionally adept leader and she was very much the establishments darling. Ronald Reagan on the other hand, succumbing to her feminine whiles sold his own defence contractors down the river by giving this concession to Britain.

When looking into these deaths this has to be considered. Who were they going to work for? What had they been working on? Did UK intelligence have grounds to "assassinate" or did their US competitors?

You accept that we are all monkeys, then surely you can accept that this is the real reason that all wars are fought.

.as you have considerable background details are you aware of any info the family provided that can help before we or I enter this maze. I follow the premise no man is an island ..things get done thru and by people same. you can erase papers but not the stench..and we have besides 5 senses..that last great one..common sense. I know when to stop.

I do not have any information on the deaths as I explained. I should imagine that Tony Collin's book "Open Verdict" is as good a place to start as any. Other than that it is just jigsaw work. The information I got on Bowden was from the University of Essex web-site, simple stuff. There are some articles about Shani Warren but I found little else in the searches (incidently I use Meta Crawler as a search engine, rarely Google). Just because I can't find it does not mean that it is not there, but I do find the repetition of the same article on multiple sites a tad telling.

These are some general articlesthat touch on the topic or have similar under-tones, may be helpful, may not.

www.fantompowa.net...

www.newscientist.com...

www.raven1.net...

www.tetrahedron.org...

www.dasa.mod.uk...

As for libraries I can avail myself gratuitously of 9 branches 8 reference librarians, one bookmobile. and myself that I intend to tap . with our dull librarian lives we have nothing but time to tinker. I and others here am not trying to resurrect the dead here aftter just hone skills and peek beyond the veil so to speak.

As long as you are willing and able to do the work then you should be able to expand on the information available.

As far as libraries are concerned: Your Central Library (main Branch), I am assuming that you are UK, correct me if I am wrong, will have microfilm copies of the Times at the very least - probably from the first edition but definately covering the time period in question. Most metropolitan libraries will also carry the same for the local papers in their area.

Your regional library will also hold microfilmed copies of death certificates, which can be very useful. Depending where you live, your regional centre may be some distance away though. Catherine's House should be able to let you know where the nearest one to you is. Another useful source can be the Probate Office, Wills are also part of public domain and can help pad out family relationships etc. Coroners reports I have never dealt with but presume they would come under whichever court held the inquest, they too should be public documents.

I was not being critical of your endeavour merely highlighting that the internet has its limitations. Not everything can be covered up and for that reason I recommend the newspaper archives as the best place to start. Coverage in the nationals may be limited, they too suffer the influence of the powerful if not the total control but the local papers should have covered the deaths in some detail, especially given the sensational nature of some of the means of death (for example Shani Warren's death is one of the few that I was able to find some independent links to).

I wish you luck and hope that you will keep us informed of your findings.

Best wishes.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Answering KilgoreTrout......you're correct re the research method.....that is what I did for my www.phonedupnshutup.com site, & in my opinion, if you correlate the Marconi death reports as they happen, the Daily Telegraph is slightly better than all the rest because far more news is in each edition, a large number of deaths of TV & radio personnel have similarly dark contradictory overtones.....though I intuitively feel you will not agree with my over-suspicious listing of BBC deaths.....I will repeat something onto this blog.....
Few people will disagree that the Thames police, in claiming that a 26-year-old fiancee gagged her own mouth, tied her own hands behind her back with spark plug cables, and tied her own feet together, with a knots expert on hand to the police to consult over whether these knots were physically impossible (my research alone has detailed that fact & is part of my website account) to tie in the manner claimed, and who asserted that these knots were impossible to have tied behind one's back, besides tying spark plug cables in a knot in itself is difficult.......few people will disagree that Thames police truly outdid themselves with that one. (April 17th, 1987 by the way.)
Researching in the manner suggested by dear darling Kilgore there, I discovered that roundabout the time a News of the World journalist was re-enacting the death of that fiancee, Shani Warren, in October, specifically October the 3rd, composer Muir Matthieson's daughter, (composer of the music for the 2nd film version of "The 39 Steps") Fiona Brimble nee Matthieson, at the time an actress playing the part of Clarnie Grundy on the radio programme "The Archers", with a ten-month-old baby son left behind her, suddenly drove approximately 600 miles to Tain, booked in at an hotel in that small Scottish town, then committed suicide in that room during the night, in such a manner that the police refused to describe it.
Reason for death: undisclosed. I've often wondered why Timothy Good hasn't thought of intuitively thinking that there are actually 39 levels above Top Secret, given this 38 thing he's into.....
Something for you and others to ponder, Mr. Trout.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by martin_heth

You seem to be under the misconception that I am critical in anyway of you or any other members investigation of these deaths. Quite the opposite, I was attempting to be helpful. As I had spent some time looking for this information on the web I thought that it would be helpful to share the fact that I found a frustrating lack of information. I do not doubt that some of these deaths are HIGHLY suspicious. I just wanted to save others the effort.

I think that further investigation would bear fruit and it is worth the effort to those inclined to do so. Unfortunately I have other things taking my time at the moment, some of this touches on the topic which is what I was trying to share.

The BBC angle is indeed interesting. Jill Dando especially raises very many questions and I don't think that there is a single person in this country who actually believes that Michael George is responsible for her killing. Yet he is still in prison and the press openly refuse to go there.

If you had checked the links that I included in my previous post, you will have noticed that I also include the MOD deaths in these clusters, and the political auto-erotic aphyxiation deaths. Bribery, corruption, "honey traps", murder and intrigue - ours and other governments do it, I have read enough, seen enough and heard enough to know that as fact.

However, I believe that there are several clusters. Not necessarily all related, though possibly inter-related, I don't kow enough to make that judgement. The deaths of the microbiologist in the US, certainly points to two different "perpetrators" one of which may be British. There is a Eugenics and ethnic angle that is slightly less of a British concern, but I could be misinterpreting the available information.

Some of the deaths I expect are accidents and/or suicides, but statistically it is improbable that they all are, plus some of the circumstances are too outlandish and defy belief.

By identifying who belongs to which cluster, it should be possible to research what the motive may have been. If you have an idea of the motive you can start to work out which agency was responsible. Ofcourse those that happened on UK soil will all have at least been known to the British Intelligence service. Very little happens at this level without them at least being aware of it.

Do you believe the death of the actress is related to the death of Shani Warren or that it was used to deflect media (and the readership's) attention? You have obviously spent some time on this and it would be useful to the discussion if you were to go into greater detail.

I would be interested in hearing your theories, you refer to the Masons a great deal in your blog - can you expand on that?

All the best

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
In my opinion there is a question of these deaths tightening the social atmospheres inside the BBC and other Marconi-related industries, such that certain deaths are in a category where one can only suspect that the slightest mention of something has caused someone to react nervously, then those persons or that individual have neurotically enquired of she or he whom they are suspecting of suspecting them, then BBC "Masons" bumped them off. Marconi's mysteriousness has in itself become the cause of another extermination.
Fiona Brimble nee Matthieson must have mentioned her father did the music for The 39 Steps, then BBC/Marconi exterminators murdered her, using hypno-programming. Admittedly that is a difficult social process to imagine happening, I know how it comes across, but it purely and simply is what must have happened. To call these "reactivity deaths" provisionally for this site?
A "Thirty-niner" is a "Mason" who knows, knooooowwwsss, that WW1 was cobbled together by the ruling classes of those times, the ruling class members throughout Europe, America, Japan, all know this dreadully serious type of secret.
During WW1 an extra-terrestrial vehicle was caused to crash deliberately with the sickeningly obsequious connivance of Guglielmo Marconi himself. The Fascist axis of those days had sent out apparently friendly messages to ufos with the sole intent of sending the ideomobiles crashing to earth when they finally arrived. The word ideomobile is the most important word for what most refer to as ufos and flying saucers.

(yes, a little bit of a difficulty is this "inter-galactic cosmic phone" question)

The plot-line change in Hitchcock's The 39 Steps, if you figured out the reason for it, is in my opinion what might put a rope around your neck, a knife in your back. One starts with the plot-line of John Buchan's book, of course, which simply communicates, carefully so they don't stab him in the back, the utter putridity of the plotting of the ruling classes - they are faking the start of a war in total terror of the seditious impoverished proletariat, and with those in absolute terror of that, they became in even greater terror of the crashed ideomobiles exposing their ghastly plotting consciousnesses.

Fiona Brimble nee Matthieson could obviously know none of that. She has walked into work expecting just another day to pass completely normally, on the first days of October 1987. Shani Warren has died highly mysteriously six months previously, a name rhyming perfectly with Larry Warren, the name of the most pivotal Rendlesham Forest ufo incident expositor (hence another "reactivity death") and the News of the World, (already with a reputation for, though completely coincidentally, I don't know if you know this but the News of the World, whilst not being a newspaper to obviously inspire admiration, was heavier than all the other newspapers against ufo secrecy - funnily enough) was vigorously pursuing exposure of the Shani Warren murder as impossible to have been a suicide as was being claimed by Thames police.......

Against that brackish blackground, Fiona Brimble nee Matthiesson has let the words "39 Steps" come out of her mouth and she's been strung up just like that. To some extent have to use my www.phonedupnshutup.com body of data to fill in some of the rest.....find the yoga teacher Muz Murray's statement about how terrifying he felt it was working for the BBC, and he actually stated to me "I learnt yoga in the Himalayas still thinking they (operatives working for Masons in the the BBC) were going to come and find me and kill me." Sounds so paranoid, doesn't it, the very mentally unbalanced nature of it makes you feel like ignoring it.....Muz has to have known how mad he was sounding to people, he has to have got up the guts to start saying that. I've yet to add a third individual's testimony, describing the atmosphere inside the BBC as terrifying, to my www.phonedupnshutup.com blog.
Love & Peace,
David Moncoeur

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by martin_heth
In my opinion there is a question of these deaths tightening the social atmospheres inside the BBC and other Marconi-related industries, such that certain deaths are in a category where one can only suspect that the slightest mention of something has caused someone to react nervously, then those persons or that individual have neurotically enquired of she or he whom they are suspecting of suspecting them, then BBC "Masons" bumped them off.

I'd be interested on your thoughts regarding the Chris Langham case. I feel that something is not quite right. For one he does not fit in with any profile that I have read of this type of offender and two, he has always been a politically vocal performer and writer.

I cannot get out of my mind the thought that he has been set up. His family could not have been more supportive or visiably present at all stages. They certainly do not feel that he is guilty of what he has been accused. How come Pete Townsend got away with doing the same thing but Langham is thrown to the wolves? I feel very uneasy about this.

I am not saying that this is what happened but think about it. Imagine if someone broke in to your home and used your credit card to download child pornography on to your computer. You may not even be aware of this until Operation Ore knocked on your door. BUT who would believe you?

Langham either way has been destroyed, his career is over and his reputation in tatters. They don't even need to kill him to silence, because no-one will ever listen to him again.

As I said I don't know if this is the case but either way my gut is telling me that something is not right here.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
I've a wee theory. Kind of daft but it's this. They killed themselves in order to "join up" and work on the "other side"? Reminds me of a story I read in a Jacques Vallee book years ago. Two guys had an ET/UFO encounter and arranged to meet them again. They purchased some stuff, including two lead masks to half-cover their faces, as instructed by the aliens, and were found dead at the meeting place, wearing the masks but with no signs of what killed them. If the body is just a container, maybe they got new containers more suitable for their new existence and had to leave the old ones behind? Twilight zone music starting to play in the background here, lol. Makes you wonder though.

Hey thanks I always wondered what the rest of me left behind looked like before I was bumped up to this controller terminal, I guess the mining of terestial sources still has personal value after all......

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astron938
Were these guys friends of the Clintons?

I thought of this too, he had plenty of odd mysterious suicides around him.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Responding to dear darling Kilgore again.....am amazed you picked up on that one like that.
It is what was going through my mind.....god knows what's behind this bloody McCann thing as well, but the way a TV employee came in on the scenario to suddenly clear the parents made me shudder.
Frame-ups are a far cleverer way of rubbing someone out, and as conveyed by my thing, www.phonedupnshutup.com, have been through a conversation where that whole idea was explained to me, "We know we can't stick a knife in every single person's back who doesn't like us so we sometimes a put a lie in the papers....." I'll never forget being told that.
All there is to say is you're right.

Newish subject:
What I have to say about the death of Dr. Richard Stevens is something I'd rather say face to face to someone. That's the one where the doc was found in Cumbrian mountains, and claimed to have injected himself twice to make sure he was dead. A child's blood specialist.
If you can detail that as much as possible would much appreciate it, will respond carefully, but not sure how much can be said "in public", as it were.
I'm very busy and do long night-shifts, try to be patient about responses.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Frame-ups are a far cleverer way of rubbing someone out,

My feelings exactly - where they can get away with it at least. Funny how this should happen straight after he FINALLY gains professional and public recognition. Did he represent a threat by moving into the mainstream where people may actually hear what he is saying? I don't know why or how but I do know that it makes little sense otherwise.

What I have to say about the death of Dr. Richard Stevens is something I'd rather say face to face to someone. That's the one where the doc was found in Cumbrian mountains, and claimed to have injected himself twice to make sure he was dead. A child's blood specialist.

This is highly interesting, at this stage I won't say more, but my interest is definately piqued. I will get back to you on this but it may take a few days, quite a lot of information to digest.

Best wishes

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Am very busy myself, all for morally good reasons........I'll be kind of more together maybe on Tuesday next week, but it looks like you & I are tuning into each other.....will say provisionally that a girlfriend and myself had scouted out the area where Stevens was found dead, and had decided we could not walk up there without being well-equipped, the old man of coniston, near to Knott Hill, if you want to be ready for me by then, you could have looked at a map, look at both places, please. "Martin". Even better if you can find "Raughton Gill" on the map, which is part of The Old Man Of Coniston, I think.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by martin_heth

This one has really gripped me and I can't really sum it up succinctly at the moment.

The exact location of his body I am still atempting to determine but I think you were looking on the wrong side of the Old man of Coniston and that may have been a copper mine. The slate mines are on the north-east side. According to reports Dr Steven's was found in a mine near to Low Water - there are a couple of possibles in the area but most likely the one in between Low Water and Below Beck Fells. Still looking for confirmation though.

In December 2004, walkers found a box file containing love letters in a disused "mountain hut". These are said to support not only the affair but Dr Steven's suicidal tendency. Dr Steven's seemingly kept a copy of his own part in the correspondence - though why the "other woman" had not provided these letters before begs numerous questions.

The walkers who found him claim they had "just wandered into the quarry to have a look around". Dr Steven's was found 200 metres inside the quarry, along a 75 metre tunnel!!! That is quite a brave wander!

He was found lying on his back, he was described as not badly decomposed but had obviously been there for some time.

I find the choice of drugs quite strange Propofol which is a sedative/hypnotic and Atracurium, which is a muscle relaxant often used prior to intubation (all info gleaned from wikipedia, means nothing to me).

Right now it could go either way - while I wouldn't be willing to say he definately committed suicide, it is possible, just not sure it is probable.

For someone who is described as a very kind and generous man, I find it hard to believe that they would choose such an isolated place and attempt to disappear in this way. It seems a cruel act to those left behind. It may indicate a deep depression, but those around him have said he showed some small signs of stress or anxiety but nothing to raise alarms bells. They knew he was under pressure at work.

In the country that supposedly has 1 cctv camera per 14 people, on the day of his disappearance Dr Stevens was captured only once. When he arrived for work at 7.10 am.

Though there would have been numerous cameras in and around the hospital, he was not captured leaving. As he left his security pass, it is posible that he left through a fire escape. A man who must have been actively dodging cctv cameras would have been conspicuous, but no one had come forward to say they saw the doctor.

He also left his jacket, keys and briefcase. He is believed to have had his mobile phone, pager and wallet. Medicinal boxes were found at the scene labeled Pendlebury Hospital. I can find no reports of drugs being reported missing or whether they had been checked out to Dr Stevens. Either way he seems to have had a lot to carry.

He left his car in the hospital car park.

When he arrived at Coniston is unknown but presumed to be soon after his disappearance. The Police had travelled to Cumbria in August 2003 to speak to Guest house owners. There is no indication of why they decided to extend the investigation to Cumbria. Nothing has been made public at least.

The inquest seems to have been quite perfunctory with the Police presenting a strong case for suicide - aided by the fact that it was cross-jurisdictional, GMP and Cumbria police. The inquest was held in Cumbria so no witnesses, other than family were called from Manchester (saving pennies?).

There is only so much that I can find out from the newspaper reports but there are a number of questions regarding the John Lennon airport sighting that was dismissed three days later.

How the "American Tourist" was able to be identified so quickly from John Lennon Airport?

Why staff at John Lennon airport (and the taxi driver who picked the man up and took him to Lime Street) failed to notice that he was American? They did comment that he was "well spoken", so you would have thought that they would have mentioned that he was also American????

One of Dr Stevens daughters was "100%" sure it was her father, his wife was "convinced".

I also find it interesting that he is found just a few days after she starts a new campaign to raise awareness of her husbands disappearance. 350,000 milk cartons distributed to iceland stores in northern England, Scotland and north Wales with Dr Stevens' picture on the side. Could be a co-incidence?

Just as finding a letter in an abandoned mountain hut confirming his mistress's statement that he had said that he "knew a place where they will never find me". For such an up till then, careful man, a bit careless to leave that lying around. I am wondering if the family may have been up to something around then or were may be contesting the verdict now the shock was wearing off. Haven't found anything yet though.

Of course, there is also the context - the full content of the letters have not been made public just excerpts. "They will never find me" could mean a number of things - but I'm not quite prepared to speculate.

The main question though is, why did he commit suicide? He seemed perfectly rational when he left his wife at 6.50 am, they had had a minor argument the night before, but nothing that hung over until morning. To his wife, whom he had known since they were both 17, had no reason to worry.

I'm still working much of this out - the information is not easy to find so it is taking some time. I would be interested in what you have to say about the case at this stage, so I'll leave it there for now (and I'm tired).

Best wishes.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
This is just speculation, but what if they were working on one of those many mind control microwave things we hear of. They know all its potential uses.

One morning they wake up with a voice in their head"This is your boss you are no longer needed. Time to check out."

They realize they have been target, knowing the true depth of possibilities of the program, they pull the plug in fear.

Might make a good sci fi short.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
First off, seen Jeff Rense's listing of microbiologists' mysterious deaths, 88 described? So I have a picture of these putrid fascists interviewing dozens of brilliant men, due to their having made a dreadful mistake they are frightened of, may be an extra-terrestrial factor.

I will have to use a pseudonym for the girlfriend I would have spent a few nights in and around Knott Hill with, say Sheena. We had been organising our trip, scouting around Knot Hill, for a few weeks, always using mobile phones. The reason for this is that someone had anonymously posted to Sheena, a report written by a local Church Minister, who's parish was around the area of Caldbeck (what you find is named "Caldbeck" is a very sprawlingly situated sprinkling of cottages); Sheena lives in Cumbria.

THE REPORT BY THE MINISTER IS......dated Fourth of March, 1954. The one single page posted to Sheena is 9 and one half inches wide by 14 and one half of an inch long, and looks phocopied.....Sheena had been interested in claims by a number of Cumbrian locals that there had been a crash of an Unidentified No-Longer-Flying Object which so far was referred to as "onto Knott Hill".

THE REPORT BY THE MINISTER WAS.....probably posted to Sheena in 2002, a good while before we determined to seriously examine the area where the crash was claimed to have occurred. Nevertheless, we did make that effort, then SHEENA WAS PROMOTED a few days after our scouting expedition.

To get to the question of what is written in the report, it seems that a parishioner local to Caldbeck, known to the Church Minister, had thought he had seen a plane crash up on the hills, and had ran up there to the crashed object in the thought, in March 1954, that he would be helping an injured airman. He may have been in proximity to the crash through performing farming duties, as the farm nearest to the crash location was immediately evacuated in the weeks following this incident. The minister's words are, that this farm-hand.....".....as he approached the craft and looked in, caught sight of what he thought was 'the most evil disciple of Satan' and ran from it in a state of terror", "......and is now in such a difficult state of mind as he sits before me that he does not even want his wife to know of this. Meanwhile the military are swanning around the whole village telling everybody to shut up about everything concerning this...." and the crash location is more specifically given as Raughton Gill.

WITHIN 3 DAYS OF SHEENA RECEIVING THIS PIECE OF LEAKED INFORMATION.....Prince Charles paid a visit to Caldbeck, supposedly keen on revitalising the tourist industry, and is photographed, shaking hands with Doctor Cox, a fox-hunting enthusiast.

.............buuuut.......his father is the Caldbeck Doctor who went up onto that hill to attend to the 'injured airmen', or 'disciple of Satan', whatever you wish to think was inside the crashed object. If you get the date of Prince Charles shaking hands with Doctor Cox, Sheena had received that photocopy about three days prior.......soon after this illustrious boost of his prestige, Doctor Cox junior was given the job of checking out doctors as to whether they may be another Doctor Shipman or not, and is now based in London for that purpose. His father is still alive and always picks his papers up from Caldbeck newsagents.

I think that Sheena and I were overheard organising our trip on our phones.

When we were finally going up there she was promoted, consuming more of her time......

And Sheena claims that Doctor Stevens was found on Raughton Gill, and must have disappeared soon after we had made our preparations....my theory is that a certain fascist clique decided to place Doctor Stevens where we were planning to be, they couldn't know of Sheena's promotion.

They had hoped to damage our image with the placing of their next corpse.

Have been running out of characters, needed to edit response. Will say more in future response

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by WolfofWar

Wpw just came across this thread very intresting, my sister married a guy in texas and we went to his mothers house for some social drinkin and his mother and i was talking about the regan years she told me that she worked at a place in cali that made some kinda part for the SDI program then she say's what do you think that program is for and my reply was a shield to shoot down missles. she relped no sir she said it was not for that she claimed it was for protection against aliens and that the main wepon was in alstraia . but i was drinking and just thought she was full of it.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
A pathologist in Britain, during the mid-1990s,
got a shock when his sister came on the phone crying,
from her Californian home.
She'd just been promoted in Silicon Valley, and
American intelligence operatives had been so violent in
telling her to shut up about the fact that
the Americans are building weapons to
shoot down alien craft
it had cracked her up.
He then phoned round 4 different top-most defence heads