It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 22 British SDI engineers dead by mysterious Suicides

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Yes, mind control is what hit me first, but then if you have the possibility of mind control, why not use it in a way that draws less attenention to the whole case?

22 dead scientists raises many conpiracy theories and questions, and sure makes you think something aint right here. So, why not use the mind control in another way, for ex program them into never saying a word about whats really going on with their work, or simply erasing their memories when its all done?

And if the suicides were a result of mind control, why would you choose these horrific methods to do it, and not the usual ones?

[edit on 6-9-2007 by darksky]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
What really gets me about the topic isnt that these guys all died from "apparent" suicides, loose lips sink ships, and the government is quick to sew lips up. But what I don't understand is what exactly did SDI really involve that was worth killing 22 engineers over? we know about the MAC cannons and the missile defense and the lasers, so if thats the declassified stuff, what was there about the project worth killing over?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
22 suicides, very unlikely!

maybe they knew to much about the Alien technology.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
When you know The Secret of the Universe, you would want to kill yourself too.

When you find out death doesn't exist, and there is a lucid dream like afterlife.. then you certainly wouldn't want to stay on this Earth where everyone has to physically manifest things, instead of mentally manifest things like a lucid dream.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Maybe totally unrelated, but not so long back I stumbled across this:

www.etherzone.com...

Detailing mysterious deaths within Clinton's era as President of the US. I also remember reading about something that Hunter S Thompson had detailed too, but I cannot seem to find it...

The difference being, these seem to be definate murders but ruled as accidents.

I have no proof as to how reliable the original source is...

Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I am reminded of the culling of egyptian slaves who built the Pharoah's tombs with all that golden booty. No one left alive to reveal its secrets or whereabouts. I believe they have uncovered advanced alien technology so sensitive that they in turn were culled after completing the job. I can think of no other logical explanation. I also believe we have a blaster platform in orbit. The NJ thing, the entry of some large vehicle in burning bits about this time last year labeled a russian booster but denied as such and brushed under rug. Way to many unexplained phenomena of late. We just may very well piss off an advanced civilization and get squashed like a bug.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by darksky
Yes, mind control is what hit me first, but then if you have the possibility of mind control, why not use it in a way that draws less attenention to the whole case?

22 dead scientists raises many conpiracy theories and questions, and sure makes you think something aint right here. So, why not use the mind control in another way, for ex program them into never saying a word about whats really going on with their work, or simply erasing their memories when its all done?

And if the suicides were a result of mind control, why would you choose these horrific methods to do it, and not the usual ones?

[edit on 6-9-2007 by darksky]

Those are some good questions--assuming that mind control technologies have advanced far enough to actually do all these things. It seems like even if these were assassinations, the same questions could arise. Why not just stage a more conventional suicide? Why not get them all in one place and stage a horrible accident? The whole situation is very strange, IMO, and its secrets may never be truly uncovered.

One possibility that came to mind is that this is a sort of probe aimed at the general public. All this information would seemingly create a huge uproar by the British public for answers; the forces that may be performing these alleged suicides may be testing the awareness or apathy of the public.

[edit on 6-9-2007 by Luap]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
My 2¢ conspiracy angle is that some person, group, or organization were trying to blackmail the company, Marconi, into doing something. Reading the OP's source, there seemed to have been some questions about the legality of some of Marconi's business practices. Maybe truth grows from that angle. Or dies there. Crazy story!

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Maybe totally unrelated, but....

Detailing mysterious deaths within Clinton's era as President of the US. I also remember reading about something that Hunter S Thompson

Thoughts?

You know, I heard or read Vince Foster had several gunshots to the head when found and the coroner called it suicide beside the following:

Jim McDougal: Bill and Hillary Clinton friend, banker, and political ally, sent to prison for eighteen felony convictions. A key whitewater witness, dies of a heart attack on March, 8 1998. As of this writing allegations that he was given an injection of the diuretic lasix has not been denied or confirmed.
Died on March 8, 1998

Than jim mcdougals wife susan mcdougal takes jail time rather than rat on the clintons and spill the savings and loan debacle.

Now with hunter s thompson he was quoted "They're gonna make it look like suicide," he said. "I know how these bastards think . . ." He was shot while on the phone with his wife in one version of the incident.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
In regards to how people chose to commit suicide I found this information

All suicides

Number of deaths: 30,622

Deaths per 100,000 population: 10.8

Firearm Suicides

Number of deaths: 16,869

Deaths per 100,000 population: 5.9

Suffocation Suicides

Number of deaths: 6,198

Deaths per 100,000 population: 2.2

Poisoning Suicides

Number of deaths: 5,191

Deaths per 100,000 population: 1.8
sorce

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew5012

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
"Sharif was a 26-year-old computer analyst who worked at the Marconi Defense Systems headquarters in Stanmore, Middlesex. On October 28, 1986 ... He tied one end of a nylon cord around a tree and tied the other end around his neck. Then he got back into his Audi 80 automatic, stepped on the gas and sped off, decapitating himself."

What a shocking way to die. what are they covering up here? the real use of star wars?

I know. That one gave me chills when I read it. Sometimes, when I read stories like that I try to visualize myself as that person reenacting the event. It gave me goosebumps.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Sorry to say this but this is some REAL spooky stuff people. Very seriously deep psychological workings here. Drugs, mind control, guilt, EBE/ET technology/science, entitiy suggestions, living dreams (mega chills up my back). Just what is going on in UK's SDI program? One bell is ringing very clearly in my head...could there be some connection with the video cams watching the entire nation? If they can see you in the day, they certainly can also know where you are in the darkness via newer technologies.
What about subliminal suggestion? And then there are the even more black technology by way of HAARP, microwave type stuff. Jeese... now I'm scaring my self! I sure as heck would not want to be "turned" into a lemming. The White Cliffs of Dover are absolutely beautiful, but...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Somebody said something about not being sure if the mind-control technology the British government has is advanced enough to make people commit suicide in horrible ways. Hasn't hypnosis been around for a while now, where you can tell somebody to wrap a cord around their neck, tie it to a tree, and get in a car and drive off when they hear a bell ring or somebody plays "Relax" by Frankie Goes To Hollywood or whatever?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Mr-Lizard:

Here is a link to a partial transcript of an interview where Hunter S Thompson briefly discussed his 9-11 theory: www.indybay.org...

The transcript, as the opening notes, has apparently been edited. Not sure where to find an unedited version. Not even sure I think Thompson was really onto anything (he was increasingly far gone as time went by) but his death shortly thereafter was a huge coincidence. Of course knowing Thompson's sense of theatrics and sense of humor, maybe he made it a point to float some bizarre theories before he offed himself just to make people wonder. That's the thing when someone is both crazy and brilliant, you can't predict or interpret their behavior easily.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Whether or not this is mind control or suicides (more like murders), the obvious thing is the message. The rulers are so arrogant and untouchable that they are sending these messages out with these cruel deaths. A simple hanging or more peaceful death is not what they're trying to get across. If these scientists were going to kill themselves don't you think they'd go about a more non abrasive way so their kids don't have to find their decapitated head in their lap?

I think this is nothing more than a blatant showing of what the government is capable of getting away with. They're killing all these people who have raised up questions, and doing so in a way that is obviously not coincidental. This is a message to all who hold information, don't go against the regime, you will be dealt with and discarded.. meanwhile the gears keep turning and the only justice lies within the very people who are carrying this out.

We're knee deep in this corruption.. they are nearly unstoppable at this point. They're outing anyone who opposes, and the corruption spreads so far that no one will even ask any questions for fear of immanent "suicide". Sigh...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
As retired US Army Sgt. Clifford Stone, Jim Marrs, and John Lear all confirm: this world was explored and colonized long ago by a group of extraterrestrials that stem from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System, they have various underground and underwater bases locally - including one large base on the far side of the Moon (which is corroborated by another member of The Disclosure Project); that their military industrial complex is much larger than ours, and that they also have the tactical and strategic advantage in advanced weapons systems.

Despite the “Non-Terrestrial Officer” US Black Project fleet of ships in space, discovered by British hacker Gary McKinnon and alluded to by the former CEO of Lockheed Aircraft, Ben Rich - who said that the military already has the capability to travel among the stars - this world is still OUT PRODUCED and OUT GUNNED by the Zetan-aliens

That being stated, the scientists who were working on designing innovative systems for a Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI), which years ago the media labeled Star Wars, were informed of all the above, i.e., they were told EXACTLY what we are up against.

The reason why they died was not due to a "death ray" developed by the Russians to manipulate their brain waves and cause mood swings. They took their lives because they were informed by governmental insiders of the horrible truth: no matter what they design, it will most likely not be able to compete with the vast military machine of the extraterrestrial civilization, i.e., The Zetan Empire, that has dominated the Sol System for thousands of years.

Faced with the anguish of FUTILITY, they all chose to end their lives.

Just my two cents.

You may believe whatever you wish.

DENY IGNORANCE & DENY MANIPULATION

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
This is certainly an interesting topic..I have a couple theories on this..
1) This engineers were privy to information(possibly about ETs/UFOs) that made them a risk..

2) The information they had (see 1 above) drove them to this..

3) These weopon systems are a threat to ET...they somehow caused the suicides..

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I've a wee theory. Kind of daft but it's this. They killed themselves in order to "join up" and work on the "other side"? Reminds me of a story I read in a Jacques Vallee book years ago. Two guys had an ET/UFO encounter and arranged to meet them again. They purchased some stuff, including two lead masks to half-cover their faces, as instructed by the aliens, and were found dead at the meeting place, wearing the masks but with no signs of what killed them. If the body is just a container, maybe they got new containers more suitable for their new existence and had to leave the old ones behind? Twilight zone music starting to play in the background here, lol. Makes you wonder though.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Sounds strange to say the least. Are all the dead scientists just British? I would think there would be a equl or greater number of US scientists working on SDI and they would have be "eliminated" in a similar manner and in similar numbers.

It does seem odd though.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
3) These weapon systems are a threat to ET...they somehow caused the suicides..

What do you think?

If their weapon systems were a threat to the Zetan-aliens, they would be celebrating it in discreet office parties.

Not committing suicide over it

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join