It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hey from AUS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hey all, My name is Sam i am from Melbourne, Australia and have been lurking around for a while now browsing through whatever interests me and i have to say this site kills a lot of time when im bored.

Anyhow i look forward to joining the ATS community!

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Welcome!! Jump on in the water is just right here

Right on Sam.. See you around!

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hi there, Sam! Welcome to ATS

There's surly an influx of new members here from Australia, and Melbourne at that. Are you in any way related to ringo_shells? He made his introduction something like 10 minutes after yours.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply guys....

Originally posted by Beachcoma

There's surly an influx of new members here from Australia, and Melbourne at that. Are you in any way related to ringo_shells? He made his introduction something like 10 minutes after yours.

Your right, since the time i have been lurking i have seen a lot of aussie people join, ringo_shells made it 10 minutes after me? freaky....but nah he is no relation.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sammyboy

Hey sammyboy and welcome to ATS

I hope you have a long, joy filled stay here

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I hate to spoil the welcome wagon here, but I'd rather not extend my warm greetings to a member who posts idiotic rubbish like this - www.abovetopsecret.com... - on the boards.

Really, if you can't add anything of merit to a thread, then don't post anything at all, let alone fill up an entire page with profanity repeated ad infinitum a la copy-and-paste. It's juvenille and stupid.

new topics

top topics

join