It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity on Earth : Lost

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Yes, some times I feel as vulnerable as an ant in a ant farm and use that analogy a lot. But, I also know that the creators respect their creations and we are dear to them. They allow the enlightened ones to be saved and therefore the term Jesus used was "saved" He was the savior because he allowed many to be saved from basic knowledge of natural laws and ethical guidelines. This person is closer to perfection and makes less mistakes.

This all results in man from attracting positive things and this man is the man who looks at the nutrition labels in foods, and knows not to eat anything with preservatives in it. Knowledge of health will lead to a longer life. But the FDA makes sure it puts the word (Preservative) next to the chemical name to let us know. The ones who care about themselves at least.

An enlightened man knows better than waking up in the morning so you can go to work to make money so you can do nothing with it. Many people today work so they can feed their egos with material posessions that will give them an upper hand in their social groups. The weekly emotional high, living week to week, year to year, making plans that usually have to do with upgrading their status. But this status is only in this man's own head. They individualize themselves from the whole of humanity and that is how a soul is sold.

Perhaps the ones who do well on such a chaotic planet will eventually live their next life on a better one.

[edit on 9/20/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

[edit on 9/20/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Thanks for the compliments. This was the first time I shared that idea for the story (or novel...I'm sure it could get that long!), and wasn't sure if it would be seen as silly or not.

I think that if we were indeed put here on Earth by some alien race who was going to come back and use our unique technologies for themselves, they'd probably very disappointed in our planet. Especially in the state it is in these days. Sometimes I wish we'd have a "first encounter" event like they had in the Star Trek movie "Contact". That changed Earth completely from a world of countries and division and conflict to a world of peace and unity. Humans realized they were an intelligent and advance race among many other such races. What a wonderful world that would be! People would work for the good of mankind and not simply to pay the bills or buy new stuff.

That sort of brings me back to the original post topic. Like someone else pointed out, I think we refer to ourselves as humans instead of Earthlings, is because we have no reason to use a name that refers to our planetary home. Perhaps if we were to find life on, say, Europa, then I might say to them, "Hello, I'm the Earthling named John_Q_Llama." Then again, if they look totally different from us, then they'd know just from seeing us that we were from Earth.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Just my personal thoughts and beliefs y'all, don't send the villagers on me. You are certainly entitled to your own beliefs.

Not at all jpm, some of the babylonian art showed canine bi-pedals and those characters always were depicted as beings of power. The wolf is a mythological beast and a protector. The werewolf was a shapeshifter, one who heals fast, grows a beard in a day and has to clip his nails ever week. Its deeper than that, the werewolf is a hypersensitive, who has a sixth sense and can even see spirits as apparitions or imprints in time, like a retina burn in space time. The werewolf, who was more of a vigilante than monster usually are at their best when solar energy is deflected off the moon, making the solar energy easy on their senses, and attuned to their persona.

But what comes to mind is that since the werewolf is an exaggeration of the truth, then the old religious scripture can be that as well. Stories are more interesting and art intriguing. There are werewolves all around us, always has been, most don't know that they share a small percentage of DNA with canine.

[edit on 9/26/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I could shift the flow of this thread away from mysticism and a little political. Such as why humanity is so lost from corporate vampirism.

Vampires are another story. They are demonic people, and descendents of the Draconan lineage. They could very well be the ones behind Wrigley's chewing Co. for example.

New report from the ADA says that chewing their gum is good for your teeth. But there is a mind killer in Aspartame in it. Now they are creating slogans for STRIDE gum that read.

"Good for you, bad for us"

They mean their gum lasts long, reducing their profit. Bull..

What they really mean is "Bad for you, good for us"

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I see vampirism as a sort of self imposed hell.

Likened to that scriptual saying about the Nephilim who would hunger but can't eat and who will thirst cannot drink. Like a constant state of being unsatiable. Always hungry never filled. That would create predatory type of living. The idea of needing blood of the living indicated they have no source of their own for blood. If blood is life then they have no life of their own.

Unlike the werewolf myths who are usually depicted as struggling with the pull that drives them during the full moon. The need to instinctually act without the background to understand why the feelings persist. Maybe the purpose of their creation was to protect ( as SCP mentioned) the old time practitioners of the old religions who were being percecuted. Hence the power being great during the full moon when the energy of the females is highest.

Much to ponder.............

[edit on 28-9-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Interesting fables and more than that. Comic books are an exaggeration of the truth. So misleading because of the stories are campy and over the top, but written and illustrated in a way to capture attention. If it wasn't for hardcore interesting religion, humans would have neglected books a while ago. So basically, roman renaissance artists were comics. The bible is a comic book. Just walk into the Louvre and you will agree.

Now, if things don't shape up and people don't start coming to grips, the earth is in big trouble and so are we. Luckily, we have a power overlooking us to put us back on track in case humanity becomes delusional. I fear that the wrath of god won't exceed what it's showing lately. Natural disasters mostlly.

But everyone has earplugs in their ears dreaming of being 50 cent when they grow up. I walk into the comic store and see old people in there, kids don't read today unless it's a school book. Spirituality is defunct on this planet, integrity... I've said it over and over.

I sometimes feel as if people are this way because they are programmed and assimilated by some virus. George Romero thought the same, and so people became zombified into consumers. Dawn of the Dead was about zombies roaming around a mall.

Invasion of the body snatchers just went through it's 4th hoorah. 4 remakes telling about a civilization of zombies.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

Which brings us to the movie with Ashley Judd called "Bug" she was infected with a Queen Aphid while he carried the drones. When they had sex they got millions of bugs to be released into society to kill the population. Funny thing i watched that movie last night and when I woke up to animal planet on TV this morning not only was I fortunate enough to see wasps laying eggs in an aphid to hatch it's own eggs, but also they showed these ants that were infected with virus that put themselves on grass that cows ate and it made them sick and devasted the herd.

If we look to nature very closely we can see that all forms of weapons in a biological sense have already been created.

Yuk!

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
John Rockefeller started the Eugenics program in the early 40's.

Why don't scientologists believe in vaccines? Say what you want about scientologists, but I agree with this. I don't like the idea of getting injected with mercury as a newborn. The mind is suppressed from birth. It's sickening.

Just like in the movie Invasion of the Body snatchers, there are some who are immune to these agents, and these people remain human.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Romulus and Remus were then discovered by Faustulus, a shepherd, who brought the children to his home. Faustulus and his wife, Acca Larentia, raised the boys as their own. According to Livy, some said that Loba, wife of Faustulus had suckled them, not a female wolf Indeed, her name meant wolf which was Lupus in Latin. Upon reaching adulthood, Romulus and Remus killed Amulius and reinstated Numitor, their grandfather, as King of Alba Longa, then they decidet to found a town of their own. Romulus and Remus chose the place where the she-wolf had nursed them. Romulus began to build walls on the Palatine Hill, but Remus jeered at them because they were so low. He leaped over them to prove this, and Romulus in anger killed him. Romulus continued the building of the new city, naming it Roma (Rome) after his own name. It's first citizens were outlaws and fugitives, to whom Romulus gave the settlement on the Capitoline Hill.

When thinking about Canine bloodlines we can't forget this tale of the two twins (yes, twins again, one killing the other ultimately) who were suckled and raised up by a she wolfl The stories tell that they were born of Mars and Vesta both mythological Gods and Goddess.

Why the implication of the wolf being the mother who allowed them life?

There is also an underlying current that places women who can't be controlled as like a wild wolf. Being on the fringes of society and not accepted in the mainstream. This has been used in stories of the Lilith figure who was shunned and other females who refused to conform, or bow.

I enjoy your thought provoking posts. SCP. Please continue with these thoughts.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I have 4 statuettes and one big statue of the Romulus and Remus twins under the she-wolf. I was always fascinated by this statue, even when I was a kid, ignorant and all, but still drawn to it. I took my grandmothers statue and have since gotten many souveniers from my relatives in Rome who know that I like the she wolf. Its good timing that you bring this up. I want to go to barnes and noble tonight to research this story of the sons of the God of War...MARS.

I can speak to my dogs telepathically and they follow me around my apt. constantly. They are easy to read, loyal and my favorite of all creatures. People around here call me the shepard! I always have the 4 of them following me around, no matter where I go in the house. lol...but its real cute and I love them equally as I do with the rest of my family members. The pure goodness of these innocent animals bring me joy. The dog is fearless, unaware and living in the now, always in the now, never realizing that their food can run out. Their belly is full and that is all they know, they didn't bite the apple of knowledge, they don't know they are going to die, only humans know this, therefore, more fear in us.

I heal at a rapid rate. My doctor told me after my post OP that my wound was healing fast and clean, and was shocked during my visits. I have to clip my nails once a week, shave 3 times a week, and I won't get into body hair, my ex used to pin me down and shave me. But one girl actually loved my beastly look! Most do not....umm..wait, im venturing off topic now.

So am I a werewolf?? Yes...I believe I am. Call me cuckoo, but I am familiar with the mythology to know that the shapeshifting is all an exaggeration of the truth. I used to go to work and constantly get things like

"you look different today" or "You didn't have a beard yesterday"! or " how did you lose all that weight overnight"

I can lose 3-5 pounds in one day, and my skin changes color sometimes. This constitutes as shapeshifting, and drastic flux of physical proportions after a nights sleep. The full moon turns me into a beast, figuratively. My sex drive goes up for sure.. My energy level as a whole, including appetite. I eat alot during the Full moon.

IA, you bring a smile to my face, nothing like having someone else share the same interests.

In the story of X-men, Wolverine was created in Antartica, in an underground base.

This coincides with the human genome project and the theory that it is taking place in Dulce, NM, and in Antartica. I was recently watching the film WOLF with Jack Nicholson and like most werewolf stories, the wolf is always protecting a woman, whether a lover, a sister, or a mother. It's consistent in folklore.

Some info here on werewolves.

[edit on 10/2/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
StreetCorner Philosopher, you're pretty lucky. I guess I'm not one of the ones that are "immune" to the virus. I got a cat, but I think he has lots of things to say, but can't communicate with him. I also can't hear my spirit guides like others can, it's quite unnerving. Any ideas how to get rid of the "virus", nanits, implants, or whatever it is?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Well, I personally think I was abducted, and so were other Indigos. In fact Indigos are so common, that they are probably around 1 in 10. I think its fair to say that there is now way to know for sure, but each human being has an overpowering chakra, and there are 6 of them. Indigos are a specific human who have become an anathema to certain corporations. Its out there now, there is all sorts of truth out there now, the Vatican opened up the floodgate on secrets. Indigos are just one type, as common as any priest, or wizard was back throughout history. Now they have become a nuisance and were genetically altered to suppress vocation on some matters essential for the progression of mankind. The Beta adult Indigo awakens at the age of 28 or 29, depending on how effective their mind suppressing implants work. If Dr. Roger Leir is legit, then I must say that my theory is the reason why he's in business.

5 million cases of abductions nationwide. However, the abductions are not from Grey Reptoids, but intelligence organizations.

Initially, the reason for abduction was to destroy the intent of the messiah, the messenger, the emissary. John Rockefeller saw this type as a threat.

the campaign started in the 70's, when Chinese doctors found out that some children are being born with more DNA codons than others. These advanced humans were capable of Telepathic communication with unknown entities or sources.

The myth of the original nine Included Gene Roddenberry, and Nikola Tesla, 2 of the first humans to download information from the stars.

After tthe 70's, lots of ingenuity was brought into human civilization. Culture was booming by th end of 60's and people began to smarten up. Drugs were then introduced to shrink our brains even more. The drugs were too natural back then, and had less control of the mind. Now, synthetic drugs are more addictive and affective than ever. The indigo began to spread at a rapid pace and so as you saw in the film X-Men 3, the governments of the worlds began to use eugenics to destroy the gifted telepathic gentle souls.

You are lucky, this is the NWO, things are different now, truth is out there and if you were my age, they probably would have grabbed you by now. they say people are changing, young people especially, and so the future will prove this theory when all begin to mature into the humans we were meant to be. This is not my theory btw, Its mostly coming from what I read on the web and books.

[edit on 10/12/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
That's nice, but that doesn't answer my question

Any idea how people with implants/nanits get rid of them? I'm pretty sure I'm implanted, since I got all caracteristics of an indigo, yet I am completely unable to use my psychic powers apart from intuition.

I read those implants cannot be removed without causing death, thus I guess the only way to destroy them is from the inside - commanding our own body to destroy it. I'm sure it's possible, but probably very hard, not that it would stop me from trying

But, I can't try to get rid of it without knowing how, this is why I'm asking you. Any ideas?

[edit on 12-10-2007 by Atlantix]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I believe everyone in America is Implanted, and also in Europe and other powerful nations.

I mentioned Dr. Roger Leir in the post above your last. He supposedly removes them and asks for a steep price.

Scientologists destroy the implants in some members as well. They also do some implanting themselves.

Most hollywood actors are implanted.

I think your asking for too much. All you can do is fight it spiritually. The fear in human beings is unnaturual and implants could be the reason why.

Overcome your fears, face them, and acknowledge your demon circuits and memory engrams preventing you from being free. Free yourself, that is all I can say.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It's true the fear in humans is unatural, and it could be because of the implants.. Hmm, many things would make sense suddenly.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The implants are purposeless without the VLF systems that they tap into. The systems such as GWEN and Russia's Woodpecker signals from the Steel Yard create an EM field that affects everything from the weather, the flight patterns of bees, and Mind Control in humans.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join