It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity on Earth : Lost

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The label "human" is a short nickname for all humanoids. Mankind must be spread out over many light years, and many planets. Regardless of our differences, man is man, and for the planets in the galaxy that are free and non- prison planets, it's inhabitants would represent themselves with the name of the planet. For instance..

If you are from Mars...you're a Martian. If your from Venus, you are a Venetian.

If humans evolved here on Earth, why don't we all look the same?? Too much variety I say. Proves Earth is a genesis planet.

For some reason, we don't call ourselves Earthans because we are conditioned to believe that we are the most superior race in the galaxy. They boost our egos that way, and a boosted ego will consume more products.

Humans are everywhere. Every species with an Arm, leg, leg, arm, head is a humanoid. Buy a telescope, look at whats up there. Earth is a genesis planet, it was terra formed.

On a census, we have to tell them what our race is. Race ! That's right, we live on a planet where there are different species around us. A chinese man is of a different species than a black man. Soon, they will have to tell us what our real names are. Who was the original man on Earth if this planet is not a genesis planet? There is too much variety here.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher

If humans evolved here on Earth, why don't we all look the same?? Too much variety I say. Proves Earth is a genesis planet.

On a census, we have to tell them what our race is. Race ! That's right, we live on a planet where there are different species around us. A chinese man is of a different species than a black man. Soon, they will have to tell us what our real names are. Who was the original man on Earth if this planet is not a genesis planet? There is too much variety here.

...I think your premis is interesting...

But I think there is a reason for the variety of Man...

And, I think we are all part of the same family.

Famalies

Clans

Tribes

Nations

Races

...I think thats the progression. So what we observe as "racial" characteristics are really just familt traits...magified. IMHO

[edit on 5-9-2007 by cosmokatt7]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Family yes, which is definitely mostly the primate. The lineage is tracked with DNA sequences. We share lots of DNA information with fungus. We are mostly made of water so it makes sense. We have a fish brain, with the reptile layer. We have a bird layer over the reptile layer, we have a large cerbal cortex, just like a whale does.

But the DNA sequencing might have the white serpent strands more than other races do. Japanese have more serpent strands than Chinese. But Chinese more than the black man and Indian. Black people are more emotional and spiritual than white people. White people are detached and logical. The alien gene is what makes the Earth humanoid whiter than his original black form.

Therefore, the black man is the original asiatic man of the planet Earth. Infused with the alien gene as well, but in lesser amounts than the Anglo saxon. Mid eastern and Europeans have less too and are between the black man and the mid eastern man.

Babylonians were dark and had slanted eyes. Derivatives of Indian. Indians were the new product of human that started the industrian boom over 5000 years ago. The first boom in technology. Roswell aliens were humanoid like with slanted eyes. Might be a connection.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
That is very interesting... thanks Streetcorner.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Sure. Your avatar is startling. Reminds me of the senator in the film X-men. That is just a brief summary I wrote up there, I have much more information than that, but I won't post any more than what I did so far. It gets very confusing when it comes to DNA lineage.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hmmmmm this is interesting. So are you saying for a planet to be of a pure race they have to be almost exactly the same ?

Please elaborate some more.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Yes, a planet will grow life in variety but when it comes to humans, I just think that the differences are much. If you believe in creationism, then you would agree that we most likely didn't evolve here on Earth. Climate is not that different to cause mutation from both ends of the spectrum, Antartica to Africa. 100F difference in temperture is not that much. Earth's climate is basically not that broad. What's so different in Japan and south Asians that they have smaller orbital bones and Northern Asian whites like Russians have large ones? The differences are too extreme.

For example. Dogs. The chihuahua didn't evolve from the wolf because dogs became pets and were trapped in small houses. No. The chihuahua simply has less DNA information without the largness DNA. Perhaps it shares some with a rodent. A Fox is a mixture of dog and cat.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I agree, way too much variation of physical attributes and even cultural norms that go so far back in each race's history that I am inclined to believe we are seeded from a variety of other visitors to the planet.

There may be different motives for different species as well to be living on earth.

The experience of the senses in and of itself is a draw down if you ask me.

Maybe being in a human form is necessary to continue in another form after death.

Each planet most likely is represented by a race as an process onward or maybe a step backwards to help or something.

I definitely don't have the answers but I am sure that the variety in different and conformity is same races is not simply based on climatic adaptation.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I am reminded of the seal lion's similarity to a dog/fish creature. I am a true believer genetics have been manipulated, pulled, and pried by a race with a great sense of humor.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I also love the Dogon tribe whom correctly identified a second planetary object in Ceres hundreds of years before telescopic advancements actually verified it. The people said the 'visitors' that showed them this information looked like bipedal dolphin heads that smelled real bad and were difficult to look upon. No genetic manipulation here...move along.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Oh yes, we must remember the stories of the underwater rulers and thier symbolic reps. Like the Pope's miter and the visica pisces as a fish and many more I am too tired to think of right now.

Yes, as above so below.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
It truly makes me wonder whether the ancient egyptian depictions of dog headed bipedals were merely flights of fancy or actual depictions of the 'gods'. I also believe "God" got really tee'd off these manipulations of genetics and the giants were taking place and washed the place out with Noah's flood. The very fact alien races are allowed/able to perform these functions is very conflicting. New species are being identified all the time, especially in deep sea. Is it truly Darwinian. My hypothesis is that it is not.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Most intriguing and terrifying is in Revelations. From memory. A wasp like creature with the hair of a woman, the face of a man will instill a sting so damning those afflicted will pray for death. Yet death will not come for days. Suicide ships, planetary meltdown. Revelations is my least favorite read of the Bible, yet most likely considering past prophesy and current developments.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
There is no question about it you are right. I am thinking (euhr.. knowing
) this for a long time.
The interaction with "aliens" in the past has al to do with it.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lunica
There is no question about it you are right.

erm....hang on guys. There's no reference to any factual evidence here in this discussion - at the minute it's just a rambling conversation about far-flung ideas that can easily be countered with a bit of reading. Try this book for starters. As to why we don't call ourselves Earthlings (apart from in science fiction, generally speaking) is that we have no external context in which we find ourselves using that name. We have never had to speak to a 'Martian' and refer to ourselves Earthlings. In the same context, a 'Martian' would only be so called by people from Earth, following the names we have given to the planets in our solar system. What makes you think that if, hypothetically, there was communicably intelligent life on any of the planets in our solar system, that they would have accepted our name for their planet and for their race?

You are really talking about semiotics.

BTW - with the best will in the world, no, a fox is not a cross-breed of dog and cat, and Chihuahuas are descended from wolves.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...(dog)
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Skunky]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Just my personal thoughts and beliefs y'all, don't send the villagers on me. You are certainly entitled to your own beliefs.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Earth's climate is not that broad and it's climate is separated by 100F from pole to equator, it rains pretty much everywhere, except the desert mostly. But how can a human from Africa look so different from a human from Japan? If I were to travel to Africa and live there, would my skin darken? NO! So why are Chinese finer in structure than the northern Asians from Slovenia or Russia? If I move to China will the energy there mutate me into having shallow orbital bones? Why are Haitians so black? They don't burn in the sun easily. I don't think moving to Nigeriafor 20 years would make me change. Nor would my kids come out dark even after generation after generation of grandkids and their kids.

Evolution is 100% false according to science's description. It is not random and it is not linear either. It has to be spurred on. Evolution needs activation.

So creationism is proving to be more true over time, and if you believe in evolution, you would believe that a hurricane can rip through a junkyard of sheet metal and create a 767 Boeing Airbus after it's through.

[edit on 9/15/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
A few years ago I had what I thought to be a rather strange premise for a story come to mind. I have yet to do any writing, but the idea has stuck with me since then, and it sort of relates to the topic of this thread. That said, the idea isn't necessarily something I buy into as far as whether or not it could/did actually happen. However I cannot deny that it is possible.

Basically the idea was that humans do not originate on Earth. Our species was created by some other intelligent and technologically advanced life form. Once the creation and development was complete, our species was "planted" on many, many planets, and then those planets were left behind so that humans could advance on their own. The goal for the creator species was that they would eventually return to the planets where they had "planted" humans and farm technologies from the ones who had advanced far enough. I never really put much thought into whether or not the creators would interact with the humans at some point or not, nor what would happen if humans became too powerful.

So, I know that's a bit of a reach, and a tiny tangent from the original post, but I thought I'd share it.
Perhaps someday soon I'll find the time and desire to write on the idea.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
John, I thank you for sharing! What a fantastic idea and synopsis, you should go ahead and write a novel or screenplay about it. Its a plausible theory. I think there are 13 planets in this galaxy inhabited by humans just like us.

[edit on 9/19/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Very interesting thesis. Genesis planet as in a testing ground for prototyping humanoids? As a proving ground of sorts to study race superiority (AKA survival of the fittest), or to see if indeed the races could live in harmony?

I feel like an ant in an ant farm...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join