It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Broken Me

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Therapy for the soul.

The Butterfly Effect - Take It Away

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

I must eliminate all emotion,lest I feel something...I may have to feel it all
Stone cold, defeated
I long to dissolve.There is no compassion left for one such as I
And in reality,I should not expect there to be.

Very heartfelt words, I feel your pain.

I can empathize in how you feel, I have been through two years in hell, then meant someone that I thought saw things the way I do. That someone I gave all my heart too, something I have never done in my 45 years of life. I was always on guard because I grew up in the ghetto and knew how cruel people can be.

That someone I thought was my soulmate, the one I thought to be my mirror, ended up being the most vindictive person I have ever meant.

I have come through the other side though. Now I am ready to try and live again. Sometimes the bad things in life that seem unbearable to get through happen for hidden reasons we cannot see until we reach past the present and see the bigger picture.

You will come out of this stronger and a bit wiser (not to be confused with Budweiser lol) and if you see it as an experience in life that had to happen, and learn from it without becoming jaded then you have succeeded in moving forward in your Karmic journey of lifes lessons for the soul.

Goodluck, and love and light, Brian

If you feel a need to talk to someone that feels the same way, please feel free to u2u me.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mojo4sale

Mojo...keep the metal comin' baby.. love every minute of it...absolute heaven...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I thought the song was apt, i wish i could take your pain away.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Access,

I had to include this song here...just because...

lololol Because life's retarded as it can get.

Don't hate me hon....just remember 'me' as being the person who not only 'gets where your coming from' but can take life in 'strange intervals'

I always love putting a smile or smirk on peoples faces!

If it means that you smile from my posts or vids, then I did my job well!

Hyperacitve by Thomas Dolby

[edit on 7-9-2007 by TheDuckster]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
S'alright Ducky...at least you didn't BLIND ME WITH SCIENCE...
So now I'm feelin' kinda eighties,still down,still missing him,and hating myself for it.So to match my new black hair...and my leather pants...

Actually-I dressed like this in the 80's,black hair and all....my high school nickname was Joan Jett.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by AccessDenied]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I'm always getting paid out for having a wardrobe that consists of black jeans and black t shirts lol.

Cog - Moshiach

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

LoneGunMan...thank you for sharing your experience,and your kind words.Right now...I'm not ready to move forward.I'm just in limbo.Perhaps in time,this will happen.But not now.:shk:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Daysend - No Regrets

*mojo blushes like a schoolboy* ive got a huge crush on the bassist, Meredith, she roks.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Behold the glass menagerie
Delicate and sublime
She glistens in her golden hours
With beauty rich and fine.
Admire the glass menagerie
How frail its art design
Breathe not the whisperings of your heart
Lest its polished crystal sigh.
How sad the glass menagerie
Refined on shelves it sits
A rarity of treasures seen
Yet senseless prize, unfit.
"Unfit! the glass menagerie"
Its hollow core echoes
Unleashing not passions desire
Encaging the priceless soul.
Come see the glass menagerie
How silently it falls
Crashing with never a sound to the ground
Exposing its broken remains.
I am the glass menagerie
Naked, unveiled to all.
Lament for the fragmented toy of a girl
And the woman she never will be.

We've all been there, AD. You're not alone. Right here for ya if you need a friend.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

Oh, whitewave...that was beautiful...and so fitting.Thank you so much.It speaks to me in ways you would not believe.
In my life..I never really dealt with a bad situation when it happened.In my mind(metaphorically speaking) I had a big shelf full of glass jars.Just like grandma's preserves.In each jar was an incident that made me sad...and I didn't want to feel it..so I put it in a jar..on that shelf..and got on with it.Well recently something big happened that made me very sad.And when I tried to put that event in a jar..I found my shelf was full..and it all came crashing down at once.Shattered fragments of memories every where that cut worse than glass.I cried for a very long time...and literally wanted to disappear.
But when you hit bottom..there is no where to go but up.My friends here..and my family..pulled me out of a very dark place.I refuse to put up another shelf..and there will be no more jars.I will deal with life as it comes, whether I want to or not.
Change is the only constant in this world...and I cannot change the past..only move forward and be a better person for it.Life is about knowledge and experience, and out of this event in my life I gained both.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Some very wise words given to me by a friend...Thank you Sphinx...
"Isolation does not exist. We are born alone and will die alone. there is no one to safe you from it. No one will. The only one you can depend on is yourself. If you reshape the expectations you have, you can live easier.

If you do find people that are like minded, want to help or care it is more of a gift aswell, but one should never expect it.

Disappointment in people is your own 'mistake': you can't expect people to be better than they are. That is not fair. They are what they are. Even if they could and should be better persons. Don't blame them for not being that. It will hurt them and won't help them be(come) the person you hoped they would be.

I made the mistake and hurt someone bad. Even if it was meant well, and caused by that person hurting me to begin with. I blamed them for not being a better person. And that made things worse, because they obviously could not be a better person yet. I just made them feel guilty about it and then they were worse
I learned. but it was a high price, hurting someone like that. There is a difference between drawing the line for oneself and demanding someone else to change the behaviour when they can not"

Words to live by.....

Iam guilty of doing this very thing.I expected more from someone than they were willing to give....and I lost someone I care for very much.I will always hurt badly because of my own mistake...and I hope sometime he will forgive me.....

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

My life is a rose with many thorns,and Iam solitary...
Always cut and bleeding...
Beautiful , but cannot be touched...
Those who do...pull away in pain...
Never to touch again....

Tears like raindrops...cover the petals
and though the sun shines...a greyness stays above
Starving me of what I need,
Till eventually,
I wither away...and blow in the cold wind.

White fades to black through shades of grey,
Void of every rainbow,
Sorrow follows into the dark,
No light,no feeling, no hope...
Nothing....

BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE....Tears Don't Fall

[edit on 9-9-2007 by AccessDenied]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Judas Priest - Painkiller

Better than Panadol.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Hey AD, i have no songs to post but then again perhaps i like other genres hehehe but the fact is, yes, you have friends, some near and some far but you have a friend indeed in me. I do not know you THAT well but i know you and you deserve a smile and hug a day to help keep the blues away and read this today and again tomorrow and know that a hug and smile is on its way.

I did a song by Elton - have a listen: Your Song

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by shearder

Oh Shearder..that was wonderful.Yes I do love my rock and metal...but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate a little Elton.Thanks for being a friend.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Cliche' , but appropriate.

If you love something set it free....

If it comes back, it is yours,

If it doesn't, it never was....

DEEP PURPLE...... LOVE CONQUERS ALL

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Oh Shearder..that was wonderful.Yes I do love my rock and metal...but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate a little Elton.Thanks for being a friend.

You are most welcome
and I did that song when i was still on form hehehe

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
For HIM, in the hope that he fully understands....

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Low moment....beautiful song...

For HIM.....DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

<< 1    3 >>

join