It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All of you humans click here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This message is directed solely at the beliefs and/or thoughts that extra-terrestrial beings actually exist, and/or inhabit this planet you call
"Earth".
This post contains no links, it is merely a message.

Further more, all text entered from henceforth, shall be noted, using the "" characters, to exhibit the simple, yet definite, fact that your language, though "we" have a full understanding of it, is not our language. "We" believe your so called "language" to be full of mistakes. That applies to all forms of the human communication and "languages". Perhaps there is something wrong with you.

Also noted, any words describing "us" (Such as, but not limited to, "we", "us", "our", and "ours") shall be surrounded by the characters "" as well.

Begin Transmission.

You all believe that your so called "Aliens" are of a higher intelligence than you? Let me assure you. "We" are. As you are reading this, your location is being uploaded into "our", what you would call, "servers", and you will be visited immediately. If you doubt this, simply look to the skies, repost what you see. Being as "we" (Never, I) are of a higher understanding, and posses precognitive abilities far beyond anything you have evolved and/or not evolved to, yet, I must inform you of "our" motives. "We" are not vicious, "we" are not malevolent creatures, "we" do not do anything with out a purpose. With that being said, "we" regret to inform you, that your planet will be destroyed. Within the next 7 years, here on Earth, you will notice changes. Dramatic changes. "Our" intentions are nothing more than to ensure the survival of "our" "species". During "our" studies, we have concluded that you, as humans, are not nearly up to, what you golfers, would call par. "We" have also come to the inevitable conclusion, that when you evolve more, give or take, 50-150 years, you will have the technology to be able to reach "us", and because of your, already destructive, nature, you will try to defeat "us" and win. For "us" to continue life as "we" have planned, "we" must not allow you to advance. "Our" research, which has been taken over the past 658 years here on your planet, has shown that the frontal cortex of, what you refer to as your "brain", more than doubles in activity between each generation, along with your aggressiveness. This is your one and only warning, placed somewhere that it will be disregarded, and no affirmative action will be taken by your corrupt government, with whom "we" have been working with for the past 63 years. "We" do not know why you humans are ever so intent on destroying everything around you. "We" do not care. "We" view you as a potential threat. "We" don't like being threatened.

End Transmission.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I also have a prediction: This thread will not last a half hour.

Umm, or not.

[edit on 9/5/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Oh goodie I get to go first!!! Here it comes, ready ?

B.S. Ok I feel much better how about you????

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Begin Transmission

Bring it on, you alien freaks!! I will personally fight your race to the end of time, as will my fellow humans. You diseases have no chance against the will of humanity.

End Transmission

Oh ya, you should upload a pic of yourself, Mr.Alien, so we can all see that you are legit.

Again, bring it on loser aliens!! LOL

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Begin Transmission.

This is no "idle threat"

This is a warning. If you choose not to accept it. "We" assume you accept your fate.

link   
Well? I'm looking in the sky right now

Come on less see something.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by dodgygeeza]

link   
He is just trying to make me loose 20 points for a single line post.
Well it didn't work!!

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Wow, isnt claiming you are something you arent against the T&C? Reads like a real bad Coneheads script.... I thought school was back in...

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Thread Closed - Pending Review by Staff.

Stand BY.

new topics

top topics

join