It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wasp infestation in our warehouse at work -- now I'm freakin' paranoid!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Oh my God, it's like the invasion at Normandy.......and I'm the freakin' Germans!!! On the other hand, maybe it's more like the Blitzkrieg!

For about a week there were these worm like things slithering around the floor of the warehouse and I didn't pay them no mind. Turns out they were freakin' wasp larvae and the emm effers hatched and all effin' hell is breaking loose in there. They are pissed and divebombing me and my can of Hotshot. I'm allergic to stings on top of it.

I went out and bought a couple of wasp nukes at the store and hopefully that will end this problem. I'm so paranoid now. I hear things buzzing around my head and nothing's there. I need some Thorazine or something.

Why hath God forsaken me?

Peace

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
LOL, I laugh in sympathy. Your supervisors really should be taking care of this. If you are allergic, they are required too. They may be required too anyways.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Well it's a family company and stepdad (boss) is out of the country.

The story is getting worse as I speak, they're getting in the air ducts and starting to spread throughout the office. I need a drink or ten.

Peace

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I would turn down the AC temperature down to 50 f. I wonder what knocked down the nests anyway. If the air trick won't work just get out of there and call the bug man.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
I wonder what knocked down the nests anyway.

That's just it, I can't find one anywhere on the ground. I'm doing some research and I think they might be wood wasps that got into the warehouse inside of a wooden pallette that we had delivered.

As if things can't get any worse, the mens bathroom is right next to the warehouse and now I can't even take a dump in peace. I'm paranoid that they'll start flying into the men's bathroom while I'm doing my business.

Peace

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Can you call an exterminator?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
That sounds crazy and strange. I also experienced strange bees or wasps. I was attacked by at least 5 of the buggers. They were relentless and very aggressive, chased me around for awhile after they had their way with me. I am also allergic to any form of bees wasps. I was swollen for days and days. I hope you find a solution to your problem.

new topics

top topics

join