It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would be your choice for Anthem of planet earth, for the nwo?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I have never seen a thread on this, and i thought i may of found the perfect tune for all of us, if ever there is a global government or global system.

The song is You'll Never Walk Alone. It is a famous anthem of the most famous english football club, Liverpool fc, and also the anthem of the glasgow celtic fans for there team.

Here is the gerry and the pacemakers version in the 60's.

Here is one of the famous nights at liverpools anfield, where the whole stadium singing ynwa, after liverpool beat chelsea in the champions league semi final at anfield.

Watch both versions, and tell me is there a better tune that can represent all of the human race, that is in a song.

Here is some history on the song.

"You'll Never Walk Alone" is a song written by Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II for their 1945 musical, Carousel. It was sung in the original show by Christine Johnson and later Jan Clayton with chorus. It is sung in the movie by Claramae Turner (although the weeping Shirley Jones first tries to sing it, but cannot), and later reprised by Ms. Jones and a chorus.
In the musical, the song is sung after the death of the lead, Billy Bigelow, to give courage to Julie Jordan, pregnant at the time, and is reprised in the final scene to encourage a graduation class of which Louise (their daughter) is a member. As a result, it has become a standard, sung by graduation classes in the United States.

You'll Never Walk Alone (song)
Celtic /Liverpool 2003 Uefa cup YNWA

If you like YNWA and think it would be a good anthem for the human race, say so. Or do you know of another song that speaks so much about what it is to be human?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
how about REM - It's the End of the World (As We Know It)?

I fear that if a world order did emerge there would be no hope for revolution from that point forward. how do you organize a group large enough to take on a world force to incite change?

[edit for more content]

[edit on 5-9-2007 by an0maly33]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33

hahaha, I was just about to say that. good call!

[edit on 5-9-2007 by Jaruseleh]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
You have to remember that war is peace, and eventually we will find enemies out there too to fight, and something like that will unite all of us, and i think you'll never walk alone would some up the human race, if ever a song did.

One day, we will all be together as one, its just a question of how long in the future that will be.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
These NWO perps don't need an anthem dedicated to them.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Or we could go with this beautiful Song...

Good bye blue sky!

The war machine has been building up for a long time!!!
They are building up the wall!

While at home, you build walls up around you!! And shut yourself out of the oneness that is who we really are... yeah its deep...

[edit on 5-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

There you go, I can picture a bunch of rich guys sitting there listening to
this song.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by Equinox99]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Whether people like it or not, one day there will be a united world, because thats how this game works. We will find enemies out there, and like what was wrote 1 hundred years ago, the best way to bring the world together would be an attack by an alien race.

Though this probably will not happen until we are ready for it, it will happen. Where already stocking up space weapons, and i assume though maybe not in my lifetime, but it will happen as a natural progression.

I just thought as we have anthems for all countries we may as well have one for the whole world and the human race here, but we are probably not ready for that yet.

Keep suggestions coming, thx for replies.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33

No way man.

That's the first song that poped in my mind.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
How about 1999 from Prince?

"The sky was all purple there were people running everywhere."

Plus, there's probably some sort of numerological significance in the title.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Oh dear, well what would we expect from a Kopite, COYB.

Here is another song written by a famous scouser, how about Imagine by John Lennon

Surely this is the only song for the NWO

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Pink Flloyd - Wish you were here

Or...

System of a Down - War

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
First thought that came to mind, I'll Be Watching You- Sting

I like this thread, gives the paranoia of NWO a bit of a humorous side!

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Don't Know about the NWO - how bout this for the resistance?

Vive la résistance!

Edit: deserves a lot of volume

[edit on 6/9/2007 by Now_Then]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The NWO isn't about doing good and uniting humankind, it's about centralizing power to kill 90% of the population and enslave the last 10%. The world is run by a bunch of murderous people, people like Bush, Cheney, Blair, Merkel, Mao and Putin. A bunch of war criminals who don't give a damn about humankind and hate human progress and beauty.

In this world there is good and evil. The NWO is evil. Those who wants a NWO because they think it will be good are good and naive, like my politic teacher is, he supports the UN and everything I bring forward to discredit the UN and how it is used to centralize power and kill defenseless humans, he denies it, just like most of you NWO worshippers. You don't know what you're doing.

By your ignorance you will end human progress, end human beauty, end human freewill.

To cure your naive sickness, you must watch the upcoming Alex Jones movie ``Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement`` which will be out in October. I'm not doing publicity, I just bring information to those pro-UN naive people.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Not an Australian myself, but how about either ....

Blue Sky Mining

or Beds are Burning

or Forgotten Years. Great songs with slighlty politcal under tones.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
....or, from the Life of Brian...

"always look on the bright side of life, de dum, de dum de dum de dum"

For all those doom mongers out there

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   

The most logical choice!

With the Sith invasion of politics it all too much mirrors reality.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I would say for the NWO imagine would probably make all of the followers feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside but i want to add one more entry for the song for the resistance

now tell that doest get u going

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
ok that was suppose to be rage against the machines bulls on parade but i guess i didnt post the video right

im new here can someone please help me on posting it right

thanks

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join