It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush - \"I Do Tears\"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Bush - "I Do Tears"

news.yahoo.com

Under that famously self-confident exterior is a president who weeps — a lot.

President Bush told the author of a new book on his presidency that "I try not to wear my worries on my sleeve" or show anything less than steadfastness in public, especially in a time of war.

"I fully understand that the enemy watches me, the Iraqis are watching me, the troops watch me, and the people watch me," he said. Yet, he said, "I do tears."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Removed excessive copy/paste over the 500 character limit.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
While theres a load of interesting information there, the last bit caught my attention. About the false alarm. Im one of those people who actually does believe not so much that the government was involved, but that they knew of the impending attacks. Now...that last bit really doesnt make sense. If it was all in the making, there would be no need for false alarms, because they would be well aware of the dangers? No?

Also, that bit about not foreseeing the sectarian violence...I sort of laughed at that. Surely, thats got to be a blatant lie? They plan these things out like crazy dont they? How do you miss something like that? Not to mention when two coalition agents go undercover pretending they are Sunnis, or whatever they pretended to be, to stir trouble and create tension between the factions. That biography is either going to be a book of pure lies, or a revelation for people who believe there was/is something fishy going on back then.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This story is already being discussed: www.abovepolitics.com...

Please add you thoughts to the existing thread.

Closed.

join