It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Semi Cloaked ufo and rods or skyfisk

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Hmm, I noticed that before and as the clouds come into view, there are numerous other abnormalities that appear to be moving through the camera view that do not correspond to the position of the camera (like the possible partially cloaked ship), and they seem to fit the typical hard to image light signatures of what are usually explained as ufos. I find these objects to be of far more interest than either the 'cloaked ship' and the second one that just really seems to have a computer graphics feel to it (although I cannot say for certain). Of course, there could be other explanations for those objects as well, but if someone who has the time to examine the early objects footage more closely, I believe there is far more to this footage than meets the eye.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by GideonHM]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

More footage same location shot sept 13 200:pm you can just make out an outline of something decending

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Cool new footage. What kind of insects are these? I am also interested in biology. Thanks.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by commodore64]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This is a good video, it shows some objects (that I think are large birds) flying at relatively high altitude, so I think it may give you an indication of the camera's capabilities, if you did not knew them.

The other things that pass closer to the camera are more difficult to identify, they appear completely out of focus.

I have said once in a thread about the "solar obliteration" technique that the best would be if someone could put a camera pointing to the sky, just like you have done, but also point another camera more or less to the same spot in the sky but at some distance from the other camera. If both cameras were synchronised then, knowing that both cameras were pointing to the same point in space and filming synchronised, it would be possible to know the position of any object filmed by both cameras, and knowing the position it would be easy to know the distance and size of the object.

As things are at the moment, we can only judge by the way things look, on focus or out of focus, and that is not enough to gather more information.

But I congratulate you on your idea and on the time and effort spent with this. It may not be enough to prove anything, but at least you are doing something about it, unlike most people.

PS: is it common to see big birds in your area? Those things on the video remind me of seagulls, but that may be because I see (and hear...) seagulls every day.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Unlike the earlier videos I was watching during this one and there were no high altitude birds as a matter of fact I didn't see this light moving around at all. Then the perfect rectangle, how could something totally out of focus hold this geometric shape? Also if you look very close between 0:48 and 0:34 you can just make out an outline of something in the center of the screen moving from top to bottom. I just finished filming Jupiter and once again some interesting things. First probably an airplane that flies directly over the planet what are those odds? Then a ufo on the bottom left and finally an unknown light.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by truth2u]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
You'll have to go to youtube for full screen view fullscreen view

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
In the first video you posted. The second object actually looks to me like a toy helicopter flying by in the still frames.

The first thing I think is just something on the lens. It is completely possible that it was there but you couldn't make it out until the white clouds came in. Could possibly have been a small drop of water.

Also. Do all the videos really need the webcamufo stuff at the beginning? On one video it takes up half the videos length alone. When people post videos like that I can't help to think they're just using ATS to get some visits to their site. Also, you've shown you're pretty quick to question why people are questioning your videos and you get a small amount of attitude about it. If your actually serious you need to realize that people are going to ask you questions and you should be prepared to answer them.

On the site:

Webcam ufos features captured webcam images of ufos or unidentified objects. Click on links to view live images and see for yourself the occasional ufo. See for yourself that ufos are here, webcams don't lie.

Something tells me 80% of the images or video that will be on there will be bugs or birds.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by nightmare_david]

[edit on 13-9-2007 by nightmare_david]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Looks like an insect, or something that passed the lens closely. As you can see, the object has two moving parts to the left and the right, common with flying objects (or creatures). It's not a bird, though, as light seems to penetrate the wings of the creature.

I say it's an insect. Certainly not something large.

As for the beginning part. It's probably a spec on the lens.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Sytima]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

webcamufo.com posted on these videos has nothing to do with this site or driving traffic to one of my many pages it's a proprietary issue for the youtube community. If you type "webcam ufo" in google you'll see it's #1 I do not need traffic from this site and make no profit from it. If you took the time on webcamufo.com you would have seen that I have had up close encounters with ufos and the fact is that insects birds and all things in nature and everything that surrounds us takes on a different light after these experiences. I do admit the most difficult thing for those of us that continuously see these ufos is trying to tell others with out being criticised.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sytima

Did you know there are several different videos on this thread?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I've seen many ufos and filmed some strange stuff but Near death experiences and ufos together have always fascinated me here is one of the best documented cases. The Abduction of Betty Andreasson Luca

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth2u
Unlike the earlier videos I was watching during this one and there were no high altitude birds as a matter of fact I didn't see this light moving around at all.
OK, if you say so.

But you did not answer my question, is that area an area where large birds are common?

Then the perfect rectangle, how could something totally out of focus hold this geometric shape?
That is really strange, I do not have any explanation for it, unless it is some camera peculiarity.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

But you did not answer my question, is that area an area where large birds are common?

Yea I guess so but where on planet Earth are they not common?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by wildone106

Actually it appears like the camera is stationary and whatever is being filmed appears to be hovering as the clouds are moving by it at a pretty quick pace..
Interesting video..
The "object" in the clouds almost looks like a shadow, which incidentally looks like an object that is semi cloaked to me..
Cant say what it is though.. In any case it is interesting.
Oh and that is no bird.. they shape of it doesnt even resemble a bird in any way..
LoL, every time there is something in the sky that people cant explain, its a bird.. it doesnt matter if it is a perfect square shape, its still a bird..

[edit on 9/14/2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I,VE WATCHED THE VIDEO AND MY THOUGHTS ARE THAT THE ONLY TIME THAT.....WHATEVER DISAPPEARS IS WHEN IT BLENDS IN WITH THE CLOUD COLOR , AND AT THE START OF THE VIDEO SOME BUGS ARE SEEN FLYING AROUND. THIS MIGHT BE BUNK IT,S MY FIRST TIME AT POST.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkeyed

I,VE WATCHED THE VIDEO AND MY THOUGHTS ARE THAT THE ONLY TIME THAT.....WHATEVER DISAPPEARS IS WHEN IT BLENDS IN WITH THE CLOUD COLOR , AND AT THE START OF THE VIDEO SOME BUGS ARE SEEN FLYING AROUND. THIS MIGHT BE BUNK IT,S MY FIRST TIME AT POST.

Please take the time to watch ALL the videos on this thread comments are welcome, again there's more than just the first vid

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Point taken truth2u ,thanks. I,ve watched the video of the decending object and I wondered, if this is time lapsed the object is moving slow and it looks like
it,s some distance away,where exactly was this filmed if it was near a populated area maybe someone else can back it up.I do believe but I,d like to look at things from all angles.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkeyed
Point taken truth2u ,thanks. I,ve watched the video of the decending object and I wondered, if this is time lapsed the object is moving slow and it looks like
it,s some distance away,where exactly was this filmed if it was near a populated area maybe someone else can back it up.I do believe but I,d like to look at things from all angles.

Thanks for responding hawkeyed FYI the vid was taken in Newport RI next to the Naval War College "go figure" ufos have been thick in this neighborhood. Newport is also known as the first place in the U.S.A. that supports religious freedom "anything goes" you know just like the rest of the Universe. I don't think people around here pay much attention to the skies like I do and if they do they don't film it, put on youtube and bring it to you fine people. You keep looking and I'll keep posting, yep we are all one!

[edit on 14-9-2007 by truth2u]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
these "things" captured by modern digital cameras are REAL in my opinion.
As time goes on, the scientific community (that which allies itself with the public good) will acknowledge this phenomenon as real, and the true investigation (publicly) will ensue...

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid
these "things" captured by modern digital cameras are REAL in my opinion.
As time goes on, the scientific community (that which allies itself with the public good) will acknowledge this phenomenon as real, and the true investigation (publicly) will ensue...

Yes My friend most of what you see is real. Personally I have seen up close many craft and one a triangle 200 feet over my roof totally silent glowing plasma lights that looked like it had mass about 3 feet in diameter and 2 feet long on each corner of the rotating craft at 20mph. You bet they're here and the message I got was "BE NOT AFFRAID"

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join