It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Semi Cloaked ufo and rods or skyfisk

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth2u
I just set up the tripod then come back an hour later to see what I've got.
Thanks for the answer.

From what I have seen, that camera can use the tape, a memory card or a USB connection to a computer for video streaming. Did you used the tape or the memory card?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

I just set up the tripod then come back an hour later to see what I've got.
Thanks for the answer.

From what I have seen, that camera can use the tape, a memory card or a USB connection to a computer for video streaming. Did you used the tape or the memory card?

Both first it is taped then moved to the memory card.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I am not well versed in video cameras, but I find that a bit strange.

How did you transfered the video to the computer? Do you still have the original file and/or tape?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I am not well versed in video cameras, but I find that a bit strange.

How did you transfered the video to the computer? Do you still have the original file and/or tape?

Yes I have all the footage on tape. With the Sony camera you can play back the tape and then record right on to the stick during play back. With the second clip the ufo flies by then I paused the tape and backed it up frame by frame while recording to the stick.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Don't you have any other way of transferring the video to a computer?

For some reason I can not explain I have the feeling that that method is not trustworthy.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This thing is a bug imho. From those ones who can make noise or light with their wings. Maybe a firefly? If you ask me, yes.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Don't you have any other way of transferring the video to a computer?

For some reason I can not explain I have the feeling that that method is not trustworthy.

usb mode to pc thats it, whats not to trust? I have a 50 inch plasma and the tape played back looks exactly the same just bigger. Give me your thoughts on the first clip. I'm not trying to fool anyone here whats the point? Just thought people might be interested.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by truth2u]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Give me your thoughts on the first clip.
If you don't mind I will answer tomorrow, it's almost 1 AM here in Portugal and I am too tired.

I'm not trying to fool anyone here whats the point? Just thought people might be interested.
I don't think you are, I just want to rule out any camera or transfer problem that would show something that did not happened.

If I understood it right, you were not there during the time this was taped, so you can not say if what we see is really what was visible at the time it happened, right?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

You sound like a lawyer. No I did not personally see this thats why I setup a camera so I don't have to stare at the sky for hours.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

I noticed that on both videos. It never moves. I think it is a lens aberration. Everything else moves in the background while that shape is rock solid still. There were some other aberations on the screen, too, that behaved the same way. I wiped them off my own monitor. (Darn dog sneezed again.)

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by truth2u

This guy looks like a bug: symmetrical wings flapping, and at :48 you can see two antennas going from the 'head' to the upper left corner (northwest). It's motion, roughly right to left, would also indicate this. Thanks for slowing it down there.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

I noticed that on both videos. It never moves. I think it is a lens aberration. Everything else moves in the background while that shape is rock solid still. There were some other aberations on the screen, too, that behaved the same way. I wiped them off my own monitor. (Darn dog sneezed again.)

Please explain your lens aberration.
note: a lens aberation should not just appear then disappear is your dog still there?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I hate the fact that real ufo footage always looks either blurry or shadowed, it is something with the energy out put of the craft. Darn, good footage though. The second part I really did not believe as real.

Thanks for the input I do agree it's frustrating but if you truly believe without fear then they will start to appear in your life.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

You sound like a lawyer.
But I'm not, it's just my way of thinking, I like to clear things as much as possible, I hate misunderstandings.

The first part of the video looks like some effect of the lens related to the proximity of that black object on the bottom of the image (a roof?) because the angle of the "object" is the same as that of the "roof".

The other objects look like insects to me. The first looks like a moth and the second maybe a common fly. I do not have any way of reproducing that effect, but I am convinced that those "rods" are all insects that move the wings very fast, like a fly, a bee, etc.

Just to clear things even more, did you repeat (some times in slow motion) the parts of the video where we can see the second and third object?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

The first part of the video looks like some effect of the lens related to the proximity of that black object on the bottom of the image

Ok for clarity so there is no misunderstanding what effect of the lens do you suggest, keep in mind that there is nothing on the lens then something appears then dissappears. Also the camera is on a tripod so if this thing was not moving you will get the illusion that its on the lens even so where did it come from and where did it go? As I said before the other clips where reversed frame by frame then forward frame by frame

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by truth2u

truth2u, could you post the original video "as is", without cut nor pauses?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

they are already posted on this thread but I'll do it again

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by truth2u

Not, they aren't. There are missing parts in the second one, that moreover is reversed (or the first was?).
Can you tell me, if the second one is uncutted, where are the frames with the two stills at the bottom of this pic, please?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Let me try to clear up the confusion here. The first clip while the tape was running was paused and backed up frame by frame while recording to the stick the unedited clip was the tape running then recording to the stick with no pause. Because I'm not using cameras pause in tape mode a straight recording to the stick will yeild different frame results. It is precicley for this reason that I made the first clip with pauses so we can get as much info as possible

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
nice thread.
ignored chorlton or whats his name.

guys, please dont come up here with your birds, insects and swamp gas explanations. this is ats and no kindergarden.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join