It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Semi Cloaked ufo and rods or skyfisk

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
9-3-2007 in RI What a day I've got more to upload. I also saw a massive semi cloaked sphere moving toward the sun. A bit of a pause in the middle but worth the wait.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Looks like something on the lens of the camera, as it tracks perfectly with the movement..? Is this for real..

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I concur with Wildone, the first thing was either a shadow or something on the lens and the second thing was a bird.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by wildone106

definitely not something on the lense I have an hour of footage then this thing just appeared.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
About the first object, i totally agree with wildone: we can try to exactly measure in several frames the distance between the edges and the object.
About the second object, it cannot be a bird: the first time it appears just in two frames, without moving:

moreover, there are several squared shaped areas in it, with lines parallel and perpendicular to the edges.

[edit on 5/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
These are close up greenfly or something with the sun shining through them.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Yes, the first one is a dirty lens and the other are bugs.
Everybody should know by now that these 'rods' are nothing but bugs. Its been shown millions of times.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit

A frame of this footage corresponds to 4/100th of SECOND.
How can an insect appear and vanish in 8/100th of second?
The shape could be the one of a bug, of course.
I counted the frames: it appears totally in 4 different positions, without any transition between each one:

I hope the OP could somehow cut the original part in which appears the bug and provide it without pauses.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
Yes, the first one is a dirty lens and the other are bugs.
Everybody should know by now that these 'rods' are nothing but bugs. Its been shown millions of times.

I'm uploading a new video that clearly shows that this is NOT a dirty lens you can see it appear then disappear youtube is processing vid and should be posted by 4:00pm est

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

dirt on the lens hmmm

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth2u

dirt on the lens hmmm

Might there have been a misunderstanding over you vid:
at least with me: about the dirt on the lens i was talkin' about THIS

don't know if wildone and RSB the same...

[edit on 7/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

yes your arrow points to the area of interest. As you see in the video this just appears then seems to disappear any thoughts on that?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I made a post last week about me seeing 9/11 videos I slowed down showing Rod like objects appearing at the twin towers moving at extream speeds and 1/10th of a second does not give anough time to pause it but only see it in a straight silver or dark line across the screen. What ever is going on they are real, now that we can slow time down visually via our recording technologies we can see what the eyes never has seen before.

Only now we may discover things our reach of sight can not notice now we can by analysing these things . Please do not go away and think it's rubbish we are half way to finding out what else is going on out there and only because our eye's do not pick out or they are too fast don't doubt it.

But they could be a number of things, for this video it looks Angelic like,
Other types of this subject include Angels and demons
or UFOs from space or even inner space life on earth we just can not see because they are too fast. You make up your mind because we all interperate it to our our nearest explanation.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos

Originally posted by wigit

How can an insect appear and vanish in 8/100th of second?
The shape could be the one of a bug, of course.
I counted the frames: it appears totally in 4 different positions, without any transition between each one:

I hope the OP could somehow cut the original part in which appears the bug and provide it without pauses.

HERE YOU GO WITH YOUR REQUEST

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I hate the fact that real ufo footage always looks either blurry or shadowed, it is something with the energy out put of the craft. Darn, good footage though. The second part I really did not believe as real.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
even im a little sceptical the frist few ufos seem to be real but how can those clouds move so friggin fast?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
even im a little sceptical the frist few ufos seem to be real but how can those clouds move so friggin fast?

THE CAMERA IS SETUP ON TRIPOD WITH 25% ZOOM THIS MAKES THE CLOUDS SEEM TO MOVE FAST

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Maybe not.

The only way of knowing the frame rate of the video is asking truth2u about it, he/she is the only person who can know that.

truth2u, can you tell us what was the frame rate of the camera?

And when that bigger object appears, was the camera filming continuously or was it in a different capture mode? I say this because it reminds me slow frame rate cameras, like video surveillance cameras.

PS: please, do not write all in caps, it is considered shouting and not very polite. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth2u

HERE YOU GO WITH YOUR REQUEST

I fear is not so

This time, you provided another cutted one;
here are missing all the frames in which it appears in semi-centered position; moreover, this time the object appears to the left, in the previous version it did it in the right: at the top of this pic, there are the stills in which appears, at the bottom the "missing ones".

Anyway, as correctly ArMaP said, you should provide the original framerate.

Originally posted by ArMaP

Maybe not.

The only way of knowing the frame rate of the video is asking truth2u about it, he/she is the only person who can know that.

And when that bigger object appears, was the camera filming continuously or was it in a different capture mode? I say this because it reminds me slow frame rate cameras, like video surveillance cameras.

PS: please, do not write all in caps, it is considered shouting and not very polite. Thanks.

ArMaP, if it's really a slow frame rate camera, also we'll have much harder time to explane why this object appears, stills 4 frames in the left, then appears to the right and stills 3 frames there, because it means that we have an object that, despite it changes shape every time it changes positions, has the ability to still perfectly once it reaches a certain position, and this should happen despite the fact that its shape suggest it's moving very quickly. In other word, is impossible.

(Edit to replace the pic with a smaller one)

[edit on 7/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Maybe not.

I'm not sure what the frame rate is but it's a Sony dcr-trv50 and both clips where filmed continuously. I just set up the tripod then come back an hour later to see what I've got. As stated in my first post I saw a huge semi cloaked sphere at high altitude 40.000 ft the size of the moon approaching the sun. By placing my hand over the sun I was able to see this thing approaching. I have seen several ufos up close cylinder, triangle, zigzaging star. You can read about my triangle sighting at webcamufo.com

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join