It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Bush will do if re-elected

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Hey there, I personally don't have any predictions, but I was wondering what people think Bush would do if he was re-elected this coming November.

~*~

a 2nd term would be a Lame Duck administration

'they' would consolidate actions & policies already begun

'he' would seek to strengthen the Republican Agendas
(for installing a continued republican presence in the Executive Branch, for 2008 & beyond)

appoint more neo-conservative, moralistic, fundamentalist. patriotic, constitutionalists...to higher courts...(absent of Congressional approvals)

lots more of other consolidatings...

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Hey there, I personally don't have any predictions, but I was wondering what people think Bush would do if he was re-elected this coming November.

~*~

(for installing a continued republican presence in the Executive Branch, for 2008 & beyond)

appoint more neo-conservative, moralistic, fundamentalist. patriotic, constitutionalists...to higher courts...(absent of Congressional approvals)

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

~*~

*assimilating

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Here you go people......you can fiddle with this till your hearts content and then some in figuring out, in your own ways, how or what Bush will do in his possible 2nd term:

"THE BUSH CONSPIRACY THEORY GENERATOR"
Link:
www.buttafly.com...

And a picture to go along with how some to many here view him:

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
God Help Us!!!
They can't get rid of Cheney, he is the President!
"SuperInvader" is more like it!

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I am hoping that the President's re-election will be so overwhelming that it will destroy the Democratic Party. That party has become so irrelevant that it needs to be rebuilt from the ground up.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
*Big Buisness will get bigger by sending it's jobs to the work force overseas (Thank you George W. for the special tax breaks).

*Any religion that is not "Christian" (Wiccans, Catholics,Scientologists, Pagans, etc) will find themselves being declaired "invalid", and "Not a real religion" (whoops.....already happened to Wiccans & Witches).

*More Women will die from illegal abortions, since "legal" abortions will become harder & harder to obtain

*Gays & Lesbians will be shoved back into the closet, unless they go volunterily

*More people will become jobless, there will be no "Middle Class", and Iraq will be nicknamed "Lil' Vietnam".

*We will become more hated by the World.

[Edited on 04-08-2004 by ladyspiritguide]

[Edited on 04-08-2004 by ladyspiritguide]

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   

but I was wondering what people think Bush would do if he was re-elected this coming November.
Continue with the agenda of E.T disclosure and/or stage an E.T attack against the United States of America.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Bush and kerry are both members of The Order of Skull and Bones.

So maybe we are screwed no matter who wins?

Just Kidding.

If Bush is re-elected not much will change. The time I believe we should worry about will come after the next president from 2008 to 2012.

Of Course you can always try to ask Bush yourself, He may answer you like this: "I wished you'd of submitted that question in writing first so I could have time to perpare'"

Gazz

[Edited on 18-4-2004 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If Bush gets elected I'm not kidding, I would move to Canada for four years. Believe me when I say, assassination is not a bad idea.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I would cry myself to sleep for the next 4 years...assuming that I lived that long.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I agree with new world order, that is his father's dreams, and we womens will be bare footed, pregnet and ignorant, gays will be banned from the usa, and you will be persecuted for not being a christian follower.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
OK, some quick responses:

Originally posted by ladyspiritguide
*Any religion that is not "Christian" (Wiccans, Catholics,Scientologists, Pagans, etc) will find themselves being declaired "invalid", and "Not a real religion" (whoops.....already happened to Wiccans & Witches).

*Gays & Lesbians will be shoved back into the closet, unless they go volunterily

That�s all right, Christians don�t get as much freedom as you think, sweetie. Not those who are actually trying to live by Bible moral codes, anyway. If I ever get the time, I�ll show some things I�m talking about in the science section. The closet is a better place than imprisoned and murdered. Understand that I�m not knocking it (I�m bisexual, a Christian, and I do study Wicca beliefs off and on when I�m capable of handling the crazy stuff that can happen. Sigh.)

Originally posted by iceofspades
If Bush gets elected I'm not kidding, I would move to Canada for four years. Believe me when I say, assassination is not a bad idea.

That�s a bit far-fetched, I believe. Why leave your home when you can go off into a survivalist mode in some of the southern states�from what little I understand, I�d like most of the legislature less in Canada than I do here. Assassination is not a good idea. Many of you probably don�t know how close Lincoln�s assassination may have been to leaving this country a regime state. (There were assassinators for the VP and the next suspected in line after him, and though not of Sherman�s (the general in control of athe Union army under Grant, which was probably the worlds strongest army of the time) doing, there were rumors that he would take over�he might have if all the others were assassinated, under the idea of having this country stabilized. So, my point? I don�t want to repeat the would-have and should-haves of ANY past presidency. Anyway, we don�t often see two terms where a party holds the majority in the house AND senate, and has the presidency. That means He and his minions won�t be IN control�unless you have conspiracies for that�ah well�NOT looking it up right now

I agree with [I]marg6043, read more than one history. History is in the eyes of the beholder. My father always tells me not to trust anything that they are teaching me in school in the sciences, philosophy, and history. While I do roll my eyes at him a lot, he is not particularly wrong. He picked up this history book from my grandma�s house, much of which was written about a mere 40 years (approx) after the event, which often tells of a different story than what I�m now taught, sometimes to the polar extremes of completely opposite tales. that's just due to time. Was I there; who am I to judge?

Hah, it�s better than having someone in office that wanted to rid this country of all combustible engines because they harm the environment�AL GORE said it. First, one volcano belches out more damage than this industrial age has�though we can sure as hell ruin small areas. He wants to rid us of our CARS, TRAINS, etc. Ok, I�ll walk the two-and-a-half hors it takes t get tp school.

Oh, it's not just Bush. It's the "city on a hill" mentality the Protestants brought here form our beginnings.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Hah, it�s better than having someone in office that wanted to rid this country of all combustible engines because they harm the environment�AL GORE said it. First, one volcano belches out more damage than this industrial age has�though we can sure as hell ruin small areas. He wants to rid us of our CARS, TRAINS, etc.

Are you honestly that deficient in your intelligence that you don't realize that we are destroying ourselves with pollution? We have but decades until we are literally rid of fossil fuels and if we don't try to help it, we will be in massive trouble in years to come.

I don't support Gore, but you are utterly exagerating about the transportation agenda. What he was obviously saying was that we need to reduce dependance on fossil fuels and working on hybrid or electric transportation which is not only less expensive but more efficient.

Get a grip.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
he would carry on raping the world with war and polution. This is just my opinion. Offense not intended.

[Edited on 18-1-2004 by Zzub]

zzub you the man !!!!
He may see his end coming and move things faster with his global elite buddies and you can bet its all NWO

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
He will finish the Iraq situation violently, but decisively. He will set up a staging area in Iraq and use it to launch attacks on Syria. Jordan will side with us, as well as Libya. Israel will begin to use the 'fence' they've built around Gaza to intern Palestinians, and engage with Syria along side the US. Iran will remain complacent and unmoved. They will be next, if Bush has time.

All this unless unforseen events occur.

DC

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
1) The economy will get better for the next democrat to take the credit for.

2) Iraq will become an important ally in the middle east

3) people will still find some reason to hate on bush

4) the draft will not happen

5) N. Korea will be force to end its nuclear balls

6) Osama will be killed (if not by november)

7) abortion will remain legal

8) Bush will have a new project...CUBA (cause i cant see castro living much longer)

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by iceofspades

Are you honestly that deficient in your intelligence that you don't realize that we are destroying ourselves with pollution? We have but decades until we are literally rid of fossil fuels and if we don't try to help it, we will be in massive trouble in years to come.

I don't support Gore, but you are utterly exagerating about the transportation agenda. What he was obviously saying was that we need to reduce dependance on fossil fuels and working on hybrid or electric transportation which is not only less expensive but more efficient.

Get a grip.

Sweetheart, I do have a VERY firm grip. It's called a sense of humor. GET ONE. I�m sorry if mine was drier than EVERCLEAR. Drink tea after it.

And yes, I do know that we ARE ruining our planet, and running out of options. I suspect that the planet will be destroyed from under us before we ever get to the point where it�s unlivable. I did say we ruin small areas, I didn�t say how small was small to me, nor did I say anything about HOW MUCH DAMAGE would RUIN a spot. (I�m supposed to keep my amount of words down. I can talk for three hours on this subject and write 10 to 20 pages, and you would not see the full extent of what I believe, sweetheart.) I�m talking about making an area unlivable for long periods of time, ie. Chernobyl (sp?)�which, btw, will be habitable again, one day, if we leave it alone. (We�re likely to, b/c the wak-jobs that want to do so don�t want to die of tumors, either.)

Second, ALGORE (like Egor), says a lot of crazy things that can be taken into both directions (invention of the internet). As much as you would like to cry about deplenishing resources, sweetie, Me DA is a wee welder down in South La. I�m very much aware of how much (and little) oil we have�it�s HIS livelihood. There are bigger oil fields in the Canadian permafrost than there ever were in the middle-east nations�we don�t want to drill for because of labor cost�cheaper from the Muslims (do realize, most shortages the world�s ever had were ARTIFICIAL). While it is expensive, we CAN make oil�it has been done, out of TONS and TONS of garbage�I think it was done in Florida, need to check on it (EXPENSIVE).

A hybrid-engine IS a �combustible engine,� ALGORE wants to get rid of the combustibles. LOOK up the quote, mayhap I�m wrong.

BTW, my prediction is that we will elect a 75% Democratic Senate, and nothing will get done for the next 4 years. Hell, at least they won�t take my AK47.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Well, imho, it won't matter if Bush or Kerry wins the election, they are 2 puppets in the same freakshow.

Seeing those 2 are the only candidates that make a chance of getting elected, the NWO's plans will get trough no matter who gets elected.

Maybe under Kerry's ruling, it'll happen a lil different then when Bush runs the show, but the agenda will go trough no matter what.

Thats how far in trouble the US is, not to mention the world. We're already to deep in this # to be able to be saved by electing different people, more drastic acts by the people will have to be done to make things right again.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join