What Bush will do if re-elected

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hey there, I personally don't have any predictions, but I was wondering what people think Bush would do if he was re-elected this coming November.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Another four years of war. whoopie-fookin-doo

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
He'd probably choke on a marhsmellow and this time it could be fatal. Yeah so not much I guess...

But in reality I'd expect him to continue the trend of invasion and staging terrorist acts. Soon it's Martial Law in USA and then we all die from WWIII or the upcoming alien invasion. Oops did I say aliens... sorry that has nothing to do with Bush, but he's a key player in this chess game of our times!

[Edited on 18-1-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
he would carry on raping the world with war and polution. This is just my opinion. Offense not intended.

[Edited on 18-1-2004 by Zzub]

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
He would go full speed ahead with the plans of PNAC. Most likely without his knowing. The only reason this boob is the pretend president to start with is because of the PNAC.
The plan to get the pipeline from the caspian to the mediteranian isnt going as well as planned and these dolts thought it would be done by now. I dont even think they want him in for another four.
The U.S. is in big trouble if dummy is re-installed.
Im afraid alot of bad things are going to happen if dummy is re-installed.
Where is Lee Harvey when you need him.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
We will probably invade North Korea when President Bush is re-elected.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
3 words - New World Order!

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
What Ashley said. Just read the PNACs articles and plans. It's as simple as that. The admin's follwed the PNAC agenda almost to the letter so far.

I just hope it won't be too hard to undo the damage the neo-cons have done to.....well, everything.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
you can count on the reinstatement of the draft.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The entire world and at least half of the united states cant be wrong;.We are living in a time that will be known as history.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bushed

I concur. I see Martial Law, mind control, all sorts of unpretty things.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I dont know about Bush, but if Kerry is elected, the first thing he will do, is pardon Bush...................

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   

yeah like its ALL shrubs fault. im sure the EU has their hands in this NWO stuff too.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hey ivan,shut up until you know what you are talking about.
Bush is the worst thing that has happened to the U.S. in quite a while.
I realize you are probably a christian or something.
......Why dont you go drown yourself or ordain a choirboy. Whatever it takes to keep faith alive
.F.U. stupid....now go.(shoudnt you be worshiping some guys microphone right now.)

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

yeah like its ALL shrubs fault. im sure the EU has their hands in this NWO stuff too.

I'm sure the EU has their hands in it too, after all, Bush was knighted by the Queen.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 02:12 AM
link   
If Bush gets re-elected well then US will be a superpower for another 4 years.

As soon as the next demoncracker comes into the office US will loose it superpower statues to EU or someone else.

Out,
Russian

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Well, most presidents when they get elected to a second term go overboard with their agenda, because there will be no 3rd election to face. Considering Bush has found ways to acheive his agenda in the first term, I'm shaking in my boots.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   
If Bush gets re-elected, I think some crazy ass will assasinate him. We better hope he runs with a different vice-president.

Either that or martial law, and even more of our freedoms taken away. We'll get screwed over by executive orders.

Oh no, I said "Bush" and "assasinate" in the same entry! There goes my freedom. Like anybody that actually had plans would write about them on a message board, you "intelligence" bastards.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 04:34 AM
link   
This country will go bankrupt we are already so far in debt its ridiculous and people can't find a job. 100,000 jobs a month lost since he has been in office and lets not forget the ecnomic recovery we are in. He created a mere 1000 jobs. No jobs no taxes paid in, the idiot is still spending like the bank account is not empty, heck he overdrawed a long time ago. What an idiot. God help us all if he cheats and wins again.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Hey there, I personally don't have any predictions, but I was wondering what people think Bush would do if he was re-elected this coming November.

~*~

a 2nd term would be a Lame Duck administration

'they' would consolidate actions & policies already begun

'he' would seek to strengthen the Republican Agendas
(for installing a continued republican presence in the Executive Branch, for 2008 & beyond)

appoint more neo-conservative, moralistic, fundamentalist. patriotic, constitutionalists...to higher courts...(absent of Congressional approvals)

lots more of other consolidatings...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join